AMD shows themselves marginally ahead in 3 games and BTFO in 5

>AMD shows themselves marginally ahead in 3 games and BTFO in 5
>this is a win for AMDjeets.

LMAO

Attached: E2B1154F-1361-476B-BA8F-61209D8EABA2.jpg (1996x1082, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/3401086/amds-ryzen-9-3950x-is-a-16-core-cpu-aiming-to-topple-intels-gaming-dominance.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would anyone need that many FPS to begin with?

COPE

For half the price? It sure is.

>intel tells AMD to beat them in real world gaming
>can’t even beat intel in their own benchmarks.
>Jow Forums doesn’t realise that no one runs cinebench and SiSandra all day
L M A O

and power

I'll probably be getting either the 3700x or 3900x and there's nothing you can do about that, intel shill :)

t. AMD SHILL COPE

Attached: InChad.jpg (910x1015, 218K)

But what can Intel and AMD offer me in a fanless variety?

>intel coping
Sounds like it.

>CPU costs half the price
>high frequency RAM and motherboard for Ryzen cost twice as much

cry baby intelfag slowly watches as amd dwarf's market "king"

>only using cpu for gaming
>getting mogged on in cores and multithreaded processing
pic related, average intel normie.

Attached: dur.jpg (460x687, 39K)

In Canada the 3800X will actually be about $25 more expensive than the 9700k. Intel is still king.

Anyone know if the IME patch was installed on the i9s they benchmarked?

/thread

This is Intel and AMD throwing their best out, and AMD are beating Intel in CSGO which is the most singlethread biased, Intel biased game on there.

Attached: unknown-2.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

That doesn't include the intelaviv security updates

>in canada
Post the in-store prices.

>AMD wins the games which are lower FPS
>Intel wins in the games which are already higher FPS than your monitor's refresh rate
So AMD is better cool.

They used the same RAM on both, in their disclosure. You use slower RAM with Intel and it'll perform worse. Stop lying.
And who knows how many more dozens of security vulns are out there affecting intel which will be patched over the next few years further worsening their performance.

Huh. That's interesting to see, if true, that the 3900X isn't worse than the 3800X in any of those games.
By those numbers, it matches it in the worst case, and in a few cases like CS:GO is even 10% higher.

Attached: f-faster RAM doesn't matter on intel I swear.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

Enjoy your COPELAKE faggots.

Attached: 15590562520587.jpg (1510x1593, 1.07M)

>amd parts cost more after the dollar difference but intel ones don't
that's not how it works
we have basically always paid more than americans because there's a smaller market in canada
simple rules of supply and demand

>FPS DOESNT MATTER

Attached: 6DA9E6C4-A84A-4924-A4F7-A00587EC570D.jpg (568x612, 66K)

Go to Amazon or newegg Canadian sites then try to tell me that the 3800X is going to cost less than the 9700k which can be bought for $510 CAD right now.

Newegg.ca is selling the 9700k for $510 CAD, Amazon is too but currently out of stock.

>buying a 3800X for 1080p gaming
Ugh, no. Anyone with a 3800X would be on 1440p where it'll likely beat or equal Intel while being cheaper.
1440p relies more on GPU anyway.

AMD CPU + NVIDIA GPU = smart choice

>sale price
also not how that works

>Ugh, no. Anyone with a 3800X would be on 1440p
Then why didn’t AnotherMassiveDisappointment show 1440p benches?
I’ll tell you why.
Because they got destroyed even harder.

NOOOO BROOOS HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TINY MARGIN OF ERROR FPS INCREASES THAT HAVE NO REAL WORLD DIFFERENCE ONLY MATTER WHEN ITS IN OUR FAVOR

>same perfomance
>half the tdp
>less clocks

hmm

t. Amd street shitter

Attached: BBB50960-2130-4E28-94C7-9D0A9269E758.jpg (711x457, 41K)

>unironically posting "just buy it" hardware as a trusted source

Attached: untitled-1.png (722x439, 22K)

If it's ~half the price just buy two of them for crossfire and you've got better performance.

>9900k
Now post the 9700k aka the one being compared.

what source is this from?

AMDinsider

Lmao what is this? I'm all for ryzen but how could AMD possibly think this makes them look good? I can quite literally buy a 9700K for 400 eurobucks, so a 3800X would not even be cheaper.
Basically just shows the 3800X is too expensive. 3700X should've been $300 or so and maybe around $350 for the 3800X.

Both are boost only, not overclocked, right? Does Intel have migations in place?

I'm also gonna be interested in the 99th-percentiles, as Ryzen have shown to be more consistent than Intel in that regard.

There is also supposed to a big boost to Windows 10 for all the Ryzen in the 1903 build. According to source below, Intel chips does not have any of the security updates and the Ryzen was also not tested on the latest scheduler build either. So expect a decent boost in actual Ryzen benchmark(across the Ryzen platform, specifically for those using 2 CCX or more ) when reviewers enable Intel security patches and test Ryzen with new scheduler update.

Intel will be forced to commit sodoku.

>pcworld.com/article/3401086/amds-ryzen-9-3950x-is-a-16-core-cpu-aiming-to-topple-intels-gaming-dominance.html

Where's the only graph that matters, usd/fps one?

Faggots who align themselves with a brand should neck themselves, just go with whatever is best for your price range you illiterate mutts.

Some interesting facts about those benchmarks in OP's post:

AMD disabled ALL security patches for Intel, so that Intel CPU's were not totally gimped. They literally gave Intel the best case scenario.

They even ran the benchmarks on a older Win 10 version, which again gave Intel another advantage, because the Win 10 May update has Zen specific enhancements.

They're literally giving Intel some significant advantages and all Intel can do is match AMD.

Attached: ayy.jpg (2577x1529, 236K)

This is a sandbagging tactic by AMD for when the processors come out and get reviewed with all the mitigations in place for Intel. It's going to be fun in July watching Intel babies get wrecked.

Intelfags on suicide watch

I live in subtropical zone and no need for room heater so I probably go for AMD

>when reviewers enable Intel security patches
pgfff haHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1555082897139.gif (229x176, 987K)

just watch steve from goymursnexus defend Intel till the bitter end and twist his goddamn mind to justify NOT to activate the patches

guru3d

good thing that every 3rd gen Ryzen CPU will come with their biggest boxed cooler, which can handle up to 140W tdp. pretty neat altho everyone should go for a better cooler anyway, expecially in cases like yours.
but i give AMD credit, their coolers are alright for the noise/performance

Didn’t think you’d post it. Disgusting street shitting AMDjeet.

Attached: CA4303FD-CE7B-4423-B69A-9030D89ED3BE.png (653x726, 49K)

because the same cpu but with HT disabled will be able to have a significant less power drawned out

oh wait
no

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: untitled-1 (1).png (722x439, 21K)

Where’s your comparison to the 3800x, street shitter?
No one cares about last years CPOOs by AMD.