Don't be a manlet programmer

Don't waste time trying to get the best out of your brain if you eat shit or have the average american diet (and don't peel off your dead foot skin to eat it)
Work out your body and your mind, eat quality food because your brain needs quality nutrients, don't forget LCD screens are destroying your sleep,
so try to read on decent supports or work out before sleeping and turn off your computer and smartphone as early as you can.
If you appreciate beauty, you appreciate the beauty of a software or piece of code, tasteless programmers produce shit software.
If you appreciate beauty, you may want to incarnate it i.e. workout.
Appreciating beauty also implies appreciating literature, instrumental music and traditional art forms, that may make you regret spending time reading chinese comics and listening to korean hermaphrodite singers when you discover the beauty your own culture.

Don't be decadent Jow Forums
Some boards can help you with these matters, like Jow Forums for self improvement in general, diet and bodybuilding, /sci/ for learning things that could be useful in your life, /x/ for meditation, improving your mind and preventing cultural rupture.

Attached: alpha_vs_betas.png (1026x975, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rhj8sh1uiDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Going to Jow Forums for advice to working out is like going to Jow Forums to discuss technology....

>and don't peel off your dead foot skin to eat it)
What is this meme from?

And yet you post lowres images in .png
Kys wanna-be chad

Yes, but some people on these boards have good knowledge on these subjects, seek the individuals.

does John actually know how to program? did he write antivirus himself or was he just like company director/founder, and had other people writing code just like bill gates was just managing business side of microsoft

That is one angry chinese cartoon watcher.

Thumbs-up guy looks like Grant Jordan.

I believe he did write at least some of it himself.
btw I think he has a PhD in mathematics so he probably was not seeking a business managing role.

I mean more in a bureaucratic sense by the way

Back in my days at the golden age of computer and start up, before the crash, there was a lot more people with the physic of Mc Cafee or Stallman, wage cucking is for betas.

He has a bachelor's degree, his doctorate is honorary (aka not worth shit).

>the physic of Mc Cafee or Stallman
Stallman? the pregnant male physique?

doctorates are not worth much anyway

It's physically impossible to do eight hours of mental work a day without also getting swole.
I would have gone insane long ago had I not started working out.

I cannot comprehend how you could be both obese and a programmer. Something has to give at some point, unless maybe you don't have a soul.

what?
since when is physical work and mental work even related

Don't listen to him. Hone your virgin wizard energy. The only reason that someone like McCaffe can get anything done is because of fat wizards. Look at the most optimal programmers: Linus, and Stallman. They're fat. Know why? Because they spend all day staring at a computer screen mastering the blade.

Easy minimal fitness:
pushups, situps, intermittent fasting, cut soda

Don't waste time being overly fit. Study the blade. Spend time watching star trek not some fucking autist classical music shit. Obviously read as much manga as you possibly can. Manga is the ultimate virgin autism.

Use emacs. Study the blade. STUDY THE BLADE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1559334189002.png (1248x944, 2.02M)

If you don't use your body, your mind degrades.
If you only do mental work, your body degrades.

On the flipside, never use your brain and it degrades as well. But your mental potential is limited without a healthy body.

Well, that's true. But honorary degrees aren't even worth mentioning if you ask me.

All the coders in that picture are fat or starvation thin. McCaffe is overweight in real life.

>If you don't use your body, your mind degrades.
no it doesn't
it's not like your body degrades if you don't use your mind either
athletes are dumb as bricks and most intelligent people are weak nerds

Yes goyim, stay weak and retain your unhealthy body.

my physical fitness has no effect on my mental acuity
sounds like something fitness dorks made up to feel better about themselves

You are just trying to justify your laziness.

Work out for a few months and then tell me again that you don't feel much more mentally acute.

I didn't say I was lazy, I said my physical fitness has no effect, as in whether I'm working out or not makes no difference to my mental ability

youtube.com/watch?v=Rhj8sh1uiDY

will be 28 in three months. the road to wizardry seems hard and long, will i be able to hold for 12 more years? many men get segs at their thirties. how to wizard plox?

Seeking anonymous individuals sounds difficult. How will I know which to trust?

Today easy 50%+ programmers in Google,Microsoft,Apple or amazon are H1B indians under 5'6"

I'd rather be a manlet Nerd that can genuinely code and get the job done, instead of being a glittery Chad that can just about code a "hello world" program.

Attached: nerds.jpg (400x300, 36K)

That’s incorrect, physical exercise improves cognitive ability.

both false from my personal perspective and false by observing how athletic smart people are and how smart athletic people are

You have a mind, you should be able to find out if someone is telling BS using logic.

I browse Jow Forums all the time and good info is incredibly rare. It's incredibly rare even among people who lift.
My recommendation is to read several trusted sources, but keep an open mind as far as exercise selection. Different exercise variations work better for different people.
People tend to be overly dogmatic when it comes to front squat vs back squat, trap bar vs regular deadlift, etc, even in the face of logic.

Correlation doesn't equal causation. Oftentimes people who are genetically gifted athletically are not that intelligent and vice-versa, but it says nothing about the validity of exercise itself.
There are proven mechanisms of action by which exercise improves your intelligence and learning capability. The brain is not in a glass jar, it is part of the body, so doing things that benefit the body tends to benefit the brain as well.

In my case, I don't know any fat smart-ass.
During my CS studies and nowadays, the people I met with the most intelligence were not fat-asses and seemed to be in good physical and cultural shape.
But you are maybe right, maybe the correct argument would be that smartest people also understand the value of being healthy (and these people are the alpha males)

Well it makes me think I may know some but they are very old...