Daily reminder there is no danger with 5g - the people who claim there is are the same people who said smart phones...

Daily reminder there is no danger with 5g - the people who claim there is are the same people who said smart phones would give you brain cancer.

Don't let Luddites halt progress

Attached: 5G-KEE-webinar-social.png (1000x667, 816K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal
warosu.org/sci/thread/10708201#p10712026
warosu.org/sci/thread/10708724#p10712551
principia-scientific.org/petition-26000-scientists-oppose-5g-roll-out/
jrseco.com/european-union-5g-appeal-scientists-warn-of-potential-serious-health-effects-of-5g/
sciencealert.com/neuroscientists-say-they-ve-found-an-entirely-new-form-of-neural-communication
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biophoton
reuters.com/article/israel-telecoms-5g/israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019-idUSL8N1YW2C2
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9277397#p9280462
warosu.org/sci/thread/10708201#p10712068
warosu.org/sci/thread/S10188209#p10189433
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30448205
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30421160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying smart phones don't give cancer

>implying radio waves give cancer

>implying gamma rays and ultraviolet isn’t also “radio waves”

a buddy of mine have a smartphone and he has cancer, what now?

those are ionizing radiation
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal

Attached: ionizing.jpg (1044x524, 183K)

> Implying the problem is with ionizing radiation in the first place

For the last time ionizing/non-ionizing that's old hat excuse to say "its not dangerous"; the real danger with wireless data is its modulation and the way that interferes with cellular function (namely neuronal).

>the real danger with wireless data is its modulation
Got any models for how modulation could be harmful?

>any wavelength bigger than visible light is dangerous
>i was only pretending to be rarted

You realize ionizing radiation is not the only source of cancer formation?

Every day the relevant links to recent studies are posted in 5G threads....... EVERY FUCKING DAY

And every day people explain why you're a moron and you resort to calling everybody a tranny until the mods show up

So no sources, got it

This is incorrect. 5G is harmful. Thousands of studies over decades. Peer reviewed, etc.

Links to the archive, some good information.
Start of my own post chain.
And an index in one post.

not the one starting the threads but the one who contributes proper scientific studies about neuronal function, wireless etc...

Vgccfag? Is that really you?

That wasn't me.

principia-scientific.org/petition-26000-scientists-oppose-5g-roll-out/

jrseco.com/european-union-5g-appeal-scientists-warn-of-potential-serious-health-effects-of-5g/

and this is the study I like to refer to, note it doesn't cite wireless directly but anyone with half a brain can understand what they mean by "This neural activity can actually be modulated - strengthened or blocked - by applying weak electrical fields and could be an analogue form of another cell communication method, called ephaptic coupling." (ephactic is science babble for "without contact")

sciencealert.com/neuroscientists-say-they-ve-found-an-entirely-new-form-of-neural-communication

>sciencealert.com/neuroscientists-say-they-ve-found-an-entirely-new-form-of-neural-communication
Lol. "Look guize, we found something that was discovered in the 70's. We're going to tell you about it, 50 years later. :D" Ugh.

Should be happy that attention on eg DARPA's "radiobio" etc is finally bringing this into the light, but the fact is project PAndora and other research in the US, France, Germany, and USSR, mainly, established this decades upon decades ago. It's long been known that gap junctions were not the only mechanism of intercellular communication.

Hell, if I'm being real wide with the scope, it was highly suspected in the 1930's. In Russia it was discovered that cells emit highly coherent bursts of UV and IR, which modulate the state of their neighbors. This spawned biophotonics.

I mean really. This is the level of historical amnesia and bullshit we're living in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biophoton

And lastly, because I think it's about time something evoked the anger and disgust that should rightly exist, "tumor treating fields", called "a new frontier", "the fourth modality", "enigmatic", was discovered and working in the 1920's. You had Gosset of France, Schereschewsky of Harvard, and Royal Rife. Among many Eastern European authors.

What happened? It was all systematically crushed by Rockefeller medicine and medical-chemical complex, and the financial cabal behind it. During the depression a lot of control over funding was achieved.

Etc. You can call it conspiracy, but if you keep feeding these beasts, and supporting these telecom and wireless bastards that have picked up where they, and then NATO and the EPRI left off, you're supporting the continued suppression of knowledge that could be turned to good use. You are COMPLICIT.

and you can't put two and two together? this and 5G?

?

why are you attacking me? I am against 5G

You are not being attacked.

Nice "sources" you got there. One is a conspiracy theorist site the second is just a bunch of people who have written a letter to the EU (I can write a shitty document and send it to Brussels as well) and the last one isn't even related to 5G.
g fucking g

Refer to:
Start of my own post chain.
And an index in one post.

Attached: DIA 1976.png (1840x2381, 729K)

about that last one, learn to READ.
look at the actually paper to understand; it doesn't directly mention 5G because it relates to all types of wireless 2G/4G/5G/Wifi/whatever

>Don't let Luddites halt progress

Attached: 1549921306686.png (429x521, 246K)

>post proof so i can make fun of the source and not criticize the content
have sex

>dude progress for the sake of progress consequences be damned

Attached: you.jpg (1125x1087, 219K)

>the schizo is still spamming his one (1) flawed study

Attached: 1560132728974.jpg (500x721, 214K)

its flawed cause you dont like the results huh

>t-the telecoms industry will collapse any d-day now

Attached: 1560169723812.jpg (571x439, 112K)

Accurate

>Refer to:
>Start of my own post chain.
>warosu.org/sci/thread/10708201#p10712026
>And an index in one post.
>warosu.org/sci/thread/10708724#p10712551

Also, check out "_Index.txt" in that mediafire link. There's ~2600 studies.

Attached: sov.jpg (333x332, 35K)

>note it doesn't cite wireless directly
Huh

Isnt it marginal even if true? Like takes 20 000 years to see effects on invidual at that point they are dead or if alive they have evolved to mitigate the negative effect or fixed completely. Like arent there more pressing matters that need more visibility? Red herring to devalue greater abuses. Like over eating and ineffective solutions pushed by the media.

5G is fake and gay.

Attached: Bill Williams River.jpg (1600x1267, 202K)

>There's ~2600 studies
None of which conclusively prove that non-ionizing radiation is harmful to humans in the amounts that cellular networks output. If the very best study you can put forward is a flawed animal trial then I'm afraid you won't be stopping the behemoth that is the global telecoms industry anytime soon

Attached: hierarchy-of-evidence2.png (1946x1178, 172K)

UV causes cancer hardcore, I've had to have melanocytes removed multiple times from my body because of its ionizing effects on the human body.

how is it flawed anyways?

Why isn't Israel adopting 5G then? They invented it after all..

its not kosher

>None of which conclusively prove
Which is a statement you're making based on essentially nothing, because you haven't read them. I've been at this for years, and I have.

The list is there. Get started, or don't and stop making claims. It really is that simple.

If you want a structured more concise version, the link has been provided.

LA/Hollywood is adopting it, and those are the ones with power.

>control rats all died before they had a chance to develop any cancer
>exposed rats literally lived longer than control
If that shit study is anything to go by, 5G will actually make us live longer.
>Why isn't Israel adopting 5G then
?
reuters.com/article/israel-telecoms-5g/israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019-idUSL8N1YW2C2
>Which is a statement you're making based on essentially nothing
No, I'm basing it on the fact that people generally present their best studies first and foremost. You keep heralding the flawed NTP study as your "gotcha", if you really had anything better in that 2,600 long gish-gallop you'd have put it forward instead.
>I've been at this for years
Sunk cost fallacy, I now understand why you're so insistent that this is the end of telecoms as we know it, you've wasted literal years of your life on this shit for the sum total of a flawed animal trial and some schizo Facebook groups. Yikes.

I did not say UV (smaller wavelength) I said IR (radio, etc)

>You keep heralding the flawed NTP study
I literally say I'm not fond of the NTP study within the first few sentences of my first post. Indicating you didn't read it.

Get real or piss off.

>implying I'm going to waste my time on your schizo rants about trannies and shills
So you don't even have one conclusive study, got it.

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>5G
You don't need 5G, you need boosted 4G. This isn't progress, it's change for the sake of change and laundering money. 5G is not needed yet. When it is in 10 years, then you can build antennas.

>the real danger with wireless data is its modulation and the way that interferes with cellular function
You'd be right about this if you replaced "real" with "potential" or "speculated". The problem is that this "real danger" hasn't been shown to be a danger yet, nor do we have any idea how the mechanism of this interference would work without changing bonds.

ok retard

>prove my paranoid delusions for me
lol nope

How is this calcium flux altered? Too much or too little flux? To/from where/which organelles? Why haven't you posted any research about high frequency radio altering calcium flux?

Where's the proof 5G is safe? I want to know if I can live in a treehouse next to a 5G antenna for the rest of my life, then I'll know it's safe in the nearby apartments.

warosu.org/sci/thread/S9277397#p9280462
-t. /sci/

Fucking hell thanks for the heads up

Based janitors clearing out the trash

They are though?

>They invented it after all
How much % of patents belongs to companies from Israel?

They literally aren't you fucking retard.

I had my suspicions.

As far as I'm concerned the health discussion on 5G is a red herring.

The real problem with 5G is the surveillance and privacy aspects. In a sane world we'd just lay fiber cables to everyone and have the household router be the control point for household devices. As the 5G infrastructure grows, you'll see the real kick-off with the whole "internet of things" meme, because then all the spy-devices that's planned for you will be able to communicate cheaply and efficiently on their own with the botnet, without having to go trough any route that you control. Prepare for the dystopian future where thousands of devices in your house spy on you, from your appliances to your clothes to your toothbrush to your dinner. It's not going to be something you pick and choose, because everything is going to come with this shit.

This has been a strong meme with control freak totalitarians everywhere, and they've been rearing to go for some while now. The only thing missing is something like 5G. This is not about ludditism, because laying fiber for everyone isn't particularly more expensive and it will serve exactly the same bandwidth requirements. But this is not even up for discussion in our societies, because it lacks the most important property that 5G provides. A true high bandwidth communication grid that your household can communicate with, outside of your control.

5G is a mess, end of.

I have posted multiple times.
Specifically.
warosu.org/sci/thread/10708201#p10712068

Too much influx leading to chronically elevated intracellular calcium and certain changes in extracellular Ca2+ domains in turn. From outside the cell, to inside the cell via voltage gated calcium channels and in some cases NMDA receptors. Intracellular mechanics proceed as usual, calcium overload is well described elsewhere. Leakage of the electron transport chain has been implicated as a source of additional superoxide production. Ryanodine receptors etc are not known to be involved.

Responded previously.
warosu.org/sci/thread/S10188209#p10189433

This is the same poster as above. He does this every time I get banned and can't respond...

>Responded previously.
Glad to help

>The real problem with 5G is the surveillance and privacy aspects. In a sane world we'd just lay fiber cables to everyone and have the household router be the control point for household devices.
We do that, but one doesn't exclude another. also 5g is no more "spye" than 3g.

What is this, a "got em!"? Half of what you try to string together isn't even me. It's a shoddy hit piece by an industry shill.

>industry shill
Oh my fuck you're also the tranny spammer?

No.

>also 5g is no more "spye" than 3g.
Of course it is. That's the whole selling point of 5G, that devices will be able to communicate more easily on their own with the botnet. It's about cost, really. If you're going to put a microcontroller in people's toothbrush it's a completely different scale if it just needs a tiny wifi pickup to communicate with the botnet instead of what would amount to a cell device in 3G. Surveillance is 100% the reason why 5G is pushed, nothing else. Otherwise we could have just stuck with fiber, because there's no argument you can make for needing this botnet that fiber doesn't cover.

Watch this. I'll get banned, my posts will be deleted, then he'll post something "damaging" and follow it up with samefagging for the optics. I'm posting this so it'll be in the archives that it did in fact come to pass.

Attached: Hmm.png (1601x920, 441K)

Health effects are well established. See above.

I didn't say anything about health effects.

The ability to use it for crowd control and selectively inducing disease is one reason it's pushed. Refer to Active Denial and the size of the power supplies they're putting on some of these things.

I hope it is harmful because a lot of people deserve cancer.

It is.
Accelerated ecological collapse and mass starvation is a consequence. Pollination by hand has already begun due to pollinator loss.

Perhaps. I have no idea about that. Hard to prove. The privacy concerns are real and tangible though, there's really no argument against them, and no one is talking about it. Whether 5G is dangerous to people's health or not, it's a bad idea in itself and should never be implemented regardless.

The constellation of circumstantial evidence is there enough to argue that's probably part of the purpose. Though of course the expanding surveillance apparatus is also a major part. Millimeter wave body scanners use mmWaves for a reason.. now imagine living in one.

Refer to the archive link I posted above. Declassified CIA documents showing they'll fuck your shit up.

what sort of power would an 5G relay put out (max) and how far apart would they be?

Don't know. Data not available.

They want them on every utility pole, or closer. Verizon has claimed a range of 200meters, but it's unclear if that's the phased array mmWave band.

They're closer together than they need to be.

> Active Denial, 55C...
Joke's on them, they need to hit skin first and even then I am so used to touching 70-80C components that by now I don't care

every other utility pole* that is
Haven't slept in a while and typing quickly.

Yeah, but that's a debate that will never go anywhere. The mainstream academic infrastructure has been corrupted and the plebians worship these faggots like they're Jesus or something. Statistical studies are easy to bias in any way you want and as long as you got media juice behind your side you'll always win with the normalfag 100IQ pleb. That said, I have no idea if EMF is that dangerous to people, just that it's completely unknown. You can't very well do a proper double blind study on a population wide segment for this shit. So it will remain unknown.

The privacy aspects however, is something that must not be discussed at all, because there really is no defending it. Which is why mainstream propaganda outlets will talk about the health debate, but never about the privacy aspects.

Active denial works on the same receptors as capsaicin iirc. It's not thermal.

Nah, corrupted or none the data is there. Read that post chain I provided. I go into how these institutions are corrupted, some of how they got that way, and the control structure behind what we're living right now. I also highlight the institution that happened to have some brains and spine, like the California Medical Association.

There's hard data. If you get it in front of people, they will listen.

An example is a group of scientists went to WHO's RF working group to petition them. They had a hidden dosimeter. Essentially, it detected next to no wireless exposure. Suggesting they don't use it, and control whether they're exposed when possible.

They say it's A-okay for you and your family, but don't do it themselves. People understand that.

You don't get it. For every study you can provide that says this shit is dangerous, they'll throw back 10 who shows it's not. This is easy enough to do because statistical studies aren't proper science, but inherently biased bullshit.

But I'm not saying you should stop either, by all means do your thing. I'm just pointing out how no one is talking about the real elephant in the room.

The underlying structure of the institutions holding up these studies, and the networks that pump them out, has been unraveled and plotted out well enough that the constellation of the whole thing will raise red flags in people's minds. I've testified to senate committees and seen this happen.

And even if not, what can you do? All you can do is try. I'm not bursting with faith in people either, but that's just how it is. Do what you can in your locality, get people mobilized and willing to say no.

Regardless, they'll come and reban me soon. Acting as complicit, criminally negligent cowards. Here's the link to the post chain again. Get it while you can.

He is. Look at the /sci/ archive for any 5G spam thread he made over the past two days, identical posting style and talking points.

Observant people can tell what's what quite easily.

yeah, mobiles phones totally don't cause glioma
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30448205
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30421160

>Millimeter wave body scanners use mmWaves for a reason.. now imagine living in one.
Oh please, explain to me how 5G small cells could possibly replicate the function of a millimeter wave body scanner. I'm dying to know.

Is the 5G scare just a tactic to avoid the real issue: IoT devices that will spy on your 24/7?

>Power density
The commonly accepted threshold for effects is 30-60uW/m2. That's incredibly low. Effects are seen on yeast in the picowatt/cm2 range. Effects on humans in the low nanowatt/cm2.

Natural background is around 1 quintillion times lower intensity, not modulated, and non-polarized. Effects are not surprising. You also see effects from blocking these natural frequencies, called hypofield effects.

Refer to the canadian military documents referenced above. Directional methods were developed for this purpose. It shouldn't be hard to figure out how beamforming and clever systems that figure out how to bounce signals around could be used to construct an image, networking with the LED lights which already detect blackbody radiation. Not hard to figure.

>I'm dying
Uncanny choice of words...

Nobody cares about being spied on anyway. Why you think a distraction is needed, I don't know.

Maybe nobody cares because they are all distracted?