Why is iOS such an unoptimized shitheap? Can't even take a picture on my iPhone without a 10 second delay on everything...

Why is iOS such an unoptimized shitheap? Can't even take a picture on my iPhone without a 10 second delay on everything. Even Touchjizz on my ancient S5 is better than this trash. You fucking lied to me iToddlers.

Attached: 1532145290661.webm (640x360, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/search/image/JCZrJaMa8lmL_7_cqW8aGQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it is sending everything you look at to tim apple so he can see your weewee

apple hardware is underpowered and gets outdated fast

Its a feature. Lets you see 10 seconds into the past.

It's not your video, though. Seen it half a year ago.

Whoever's video it is, it's Apple's phone. How was this allowed to leave the design room, much less be manufactured and sold for $1000? A $40 Android with Mediatek CPU performs better than that.

>Apple phone includes literally time travel to allow you to see your past views
>Jow Forums complains

rent free

Why are Andreets such chronic liars?

Attached: 051719D9-91DE-403A-A707-A3B2B0283CD1.webm (1080x1080, 2.7M)

That looks more like how it's supposed to work. Is OP's battery throttling or something?

Why are iJeets such chronic street shitters?

Attached: 1546677330204.webm (360x640, 1.26M)

Because Apple wants to eventually discontinue iOS in an effort to "bring back what made the first iPhone great" in the near term future, which will literally just be a release of optimized iOS.

Also, they'll want to change the "iOS" moniker, so they can stop paying licensing fees to Cisco, to use the name iOS on something that doesn't increase their sell value in marketing anyway, how fucking retarded do you have to be, to pay licensing fees to call something a name, no one even gives a fuck what it's called? It's not like AMD is sneakily gaining Network Engineers as customers, because they don't realize the iPhone actually isn't running on Cisco's OS... -_-

Apple* not AMD.

Sorry, 3950X is flashing in my brain like a fucking Vegas strip sized neon sign today.

Power throttling, temperature throttling, cpu intensive task in the background. This happens on a androids too, the device could just be restarted but shills will take any chance to root for their team and degrade the other.

rbt.asia/g/search/image/JCZrJaMa8lmL_7_cqW8aGQ/
Now stop reposting this garbage street shitter.

Attached: 18ADBD44-1227-49E3-990B-EA76D3009CCA.jpg (1242x1840, 267K)

>Not watercooling your phone in 2019

Attached: 0982781334536802.png (1179x682, 318K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1544605826867.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

based

based and redpilled

cope

>ishit
found your problem

Why does this board shit on apple? Most of their products are good for like 99% of people, and if you're that 1% just get something else. If it's too expensive, just don't buy it, which I'm sure you don't, but why the need to tell everyone

>lags, throttles, explodes, bends
>good
Ask me how I know you shit in the street.

Ask me how I know you're unemployed

Remember when you were a kid and had arguments with your friends about which console was better or whatever? Maybe not but either way, a good amount of this board is around 12-16 and are still in that phase.

Made for dummied

what did he mean by this

bass

>ios
found your problem

works on my machine

fuck off Linus