Are you worthy?

At some point, life will fuck you up!
Your grandparents will die, your parents will die, your wife may fuck someone else. You may acquire an addiction, lose your job, or have a severe life changing accident or illness. Your child may be born ginger.
But, if you can somehow crawl back onto your feet, and scream fuck the system one last time, then you sir, are worthy.

Attached: Pep.png (591x598, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/PsPBuRnOuT/4487568/240808074/Photodromm_Zuzana_Body's_Rules_1_0030.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah fuck you too what the hell does that mean
who are you to be saying stuff like that

>Ginger kid detected.

hairs sort of a slightly reddish brown

That's what your mom tells you, you ginger little cunt

its like this color

Attached: chestnut-hair-colors-254851-1523648864585-promo.700x0c.jpg (700x933, 118K)

maybe a little darker it depends on the light

You isn't worthy. Get the fuck out of my thread.

are you saying thats ginger

You are an annoying little cunt, defo ginger dna.

yeah my mom's side of the family is all irish and my brothers got red hair whys that make me not worthy though

I was just a joke user, that I threw into the original post. I'm 100% ginger bread myself lol

cool
idk why i started yelling at you before i thought it'd be funny idk

s'all cool fellow ginger twat.

pussy

You miss the point fagwort

Yes. Yep. Done. Done. Done. Not ginger, so there's that. And I plan to keep going since every day I live is a day someone out there is pissed I'm still alive.

^^ This cunt knows the score!

Attached: raised-vibration.jpg (300x286, 33K)

x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/PsPBuRnOuT/4487568/240808074/Photodromm_Zuzana_Body's_Rules_1_0030.jpg zuzana drabinova
WE CAN REMEMBER IT FOR YOU WHOLESALE

>x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/PsPBuRnOuT/4487568/240808074/Photodromm_Zuzana_Body's_Rules_1_0030.jpg

Attached: Tits.png (506x583, 609K)

you forgot
>your wife may die
just sayin.

LULZ I used to avatarfag as her
;))))
berry nice

shut up cuck

Fuck her

So my hair is her color, but a little lighter. Would she be considered a "Ginger" ?