Stop listening to Jow Forums

>stop listening to Jow Forums
>just buy most popular shit like Galaxy Buds
>stop using weird alternative software and go back to Windows
>intel + nvidia pc
everything works better than ever

Attached: 1557294734986.jpg (569x760, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/1986
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related
Its you

Attached: 1554413477804.jpg (1110x1239, 152K)

I wonder how many ounces of Monster Zero Ultra™ he has floating around in that mug

Attached: Screenshot_21.png (519x523, 320K)

Galaxy buds are pretty based though, in 3 years when the battery is shot you can just replace them instead of having to buy a new pair.

> everything works better than ever

Translation: you can go back to never questioning your devices and just accept the will of big companies

and you should have sex

based

This but unironically
And instead of galaxy buds I just have some cheap wired headphones
And I also use Firefox since Google is killing adblockers
Fuck you autistic trannies

Attached: 1560280634713.png (884x768, 939K)

Fucking Liar!
If you stopped listening you would have bought a MacBook?

Attached: 5b6f3a283e706377f2c31053b9ede6c4aa702e050b8caaf8c5fb7934d4c2ec9a.jpg (516x507, 62K)

>And instead of galaxy buds I just have some cheap wired headphones
>And I also use Firefox since Google is killing adblockers
You are not OP

>MacBook
Too expensive

And?

Should I switch back to chrome, or is brave a good compromise between chrome and iridium?

Chrome
But Firefox if you want adblockers

Chromium Edge

ungoogled chromium or gnu icecat, everything else is a meme

sorry I think you missed the point, I'm looking to return to being a normalnigger

I'm thinking of going back to Chrome too.
Currently using Chromium, but it's at version 73 on Debian.
I don't know, Firefox is too fucking slow, Brave has some problems in Linux (I use it on my Windows PC), and Chromium is a little outdated. But at the same time, I don't want to spread my legs to the botnet.

install iridium, it sounds like you don't quite want to give in to the botnet but you want a usable browser

Debian's release of Iridium is outdated too. If I'm giving away the convenience of installing extensions from Chrome Web Store, I'll use Ungoogle Chromium, that has all Iridium patches and is updated.
And yes, I want an usable browser and non botnet, but I also wouldn't want to give up on the conveniences of modern browsers. But yeah, it's fucking impossible right now.

all the same

>forced updates
>spyware
>adware
>microsoft/government rootkit
>floating window manager
>no configuration options
>slow and bloated
>working better than ever

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 77K)

DON'T BE RAMA RAMA

I stopped listening to Jow Forums and got a new Thinkpad. Best shit ever. I love my T480s.

Okay Mr. Microsoft sales representative, I'll be sure to keep that in mind while you enjoy Stockholm syndrome-ing yourself into believing not even headphones but fucking wireless earphones are acceptable in terms of audio quality.

It is possible, if Ungoogled-chromium is updated fast enough for Debian based distros. That's another fork and it most likely isn't. There's a third fork which is guaranteed to be actually maintained and updated regularly/in time - Brave.

/thread

As I mentioned here Brave is fucked on Linux right now.
They removed the Chromium sandbox, so you must run Brave without it.
Also, they apparently removed the Debian repositories (at least its not on the 'install instructions' anymore), and the snap package is outdated (it's on version 0.63.48, last updated on the 25 of April).
And even if the snap was updated it's utterly crap: no theming (snap bug) and due to the sandbox question you can't even put it on the quick launch/favorites bar, it doesn't launch.
I use it on my Windows machine and like it, would use it on Linux too if they cared about it.

It seems to me that this is only an issue with Debian based distros, not Arch based ones.

ungoogled chromium
waterfox

gnu icecat is an actual meme

Bmp

Galaxy buds are good though
>cheap
>effective
>true wireless
>good battery life
>compact charge case
>replacable battery
>doesn't look like you're wearing granny earrings

I bought a t460s for a good price and love it. Great little laptop, nice keyboard.

Enjoying your security patches?

You mean those 20 second updates after shutting down once a month? They don't bother me in the slightest

This is all true. Unless you are a programmer.

Attached: EC6C0D89-49F8-4943-89EE-74EAA3945A3F.jpg (428x429, 24K)

Do you ever leave the house ?

Enjoying your endless CPU diseased and crippled SSD speeds?

imagine being this much of a bitter linux cuck lmao

this desu. if you wanted a pc with no configuration that jus werks you would have unironically just hackintoshed a normal lappy or gotten some kind of mac. also
>>stop listening to Jow Forums
as if you ever listened

Hackintosh only works on specific laptops

Affects every Linux user, see: github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/1986
You need to turn on user name spaces.

Attached: file.png (778x305, 36K)

Nice strawman, thanks for playing :-)

Vivaldi.

Attached: vivaldi.png (420x420, 4K)

>nonsensical rambling
Okay buddy, nice response.

No

Install Vivaldi

Attached: based.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

How is life as a Normie, OP?

I'm pretty sure OP would be happy that you complimented him by saying he is an absolute pussy destroyer.

You can use adblockers on Chrome if you use an older version, not too old though, something made within the last ~1-2 years, e.g. Chrome 56 which is what I use, I also use Firefox.

FAK OF NVIDIA SHILL

it's really not that bad
imagine double clicking things and they just work.

Attached: pepe.png (671x519, 146K)