Work from home all the time (non-tech job)

>Work from home all the time (non-tech job)
>Thought I would be able to finally spend many hours learning programming or actually doing something productive
>Lack the willpower to do so, just give up quickly and can't force myself

Am I simply destined for failure?

Attached: 6ca.png (1070x601, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

classic.dryang.org/japanese/teacher1.html
classic.dryang.org/japanese/teacher68.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_aB9hfM3WyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take a deep breath and center yourself.

Things will get better.

thank you

Try to find a community or forum to help you out
Organize a schedule for work/study/recreation
Drink plenty and eat healthy
DO SOME FUCKING EXERCISES
Sleep at least 5 hours per night
Do all of above and you'll be coding in no time

>be me
>currently sitting in a miserable teachers office of a junior high school in Japan
>only a few classes today so can have some freetime
>this job has taught me the true meaning of being disrespected, the amount of awful bullshit someone with this jo has to deal with is so crazy
>being paired up with Japanese teachers who couldn't fucking care less about you or English, so they just dump the class on you for "some game desu"
>When I have to go to elementary school, it's super fun, the kids are adorable and it actually becomes a great job many times
>However Japanese schoolchildren like to sneak up on you to shove their fingers up your ass when you aren't looking
>read the above statement again please, it's true
>"kancho" is a thing in Japan where is incredibly socially acceptable for children "even slightly older kids mind you" to take their index finger and sneak up behind someone for surprise butt rape
>I leave this shit boring as country very soon, been studying web stack stuff, front-end non-stop
>aiming to be full stack web dev in a year or two and this year back home, I want an entry level job anywhere really, I might work 2-3 jobs to make a lot of money though so ya...

Just hit rock bottom like me where every aspect of life fucking sucks. Well not every aspect but, most. I have a sexy gf I fuck all the time so that rocks and this horrible job gives me free time to study.
If you need help with motivation, get fucked. Motivate yourself, trust me it's easy when your job is to entertain small children who get to rape your ass literally without even the smallest of punishments to worry about, the teachers here are all dead inside from working 45 different jobs at their schools from 7-10pm with no overtime pay so they don't even care lol.
Just make your existence unbearable or your aspirations seem fucking awesome and then you'll have something worth fighting for that will motivate you easy.

Attached: 1525281500054.gif (611x336, 3.03M)

>Take a deep breath, and accept your fate.

OP, suicide time.

In my own experience, I tend to feel more compelled to learn new languages or frameworks if I need them for a project I'm working for, maybe you should set a project for yourself and concentrate on learning the things you need in order to complete it

>"kancho" is a thing in Japan where is incredibly socially acceptable for children "even slightly older kids mind you" to take their index finger and sneak up behind someone for surprise butt rape

is the appropriate response a whack across the head or hearty laughter 'cause either way that's some funny shit

kys

>>"kancho" is a thing in Japan where is incredibly socially acceptable for children "even slightly older kids mind you" to take their index finger and sneak up behind someone for surprise butt rape
i thought this was just an anime thing. i refuse to believe it happens in real life.

>However Japanese schoolchildren like to sneak up on you to shove their fingers up your ass when you aren't looking
Sounds like a /jp/ sissy's pedo dream job

>Drink plenty
Sober you not gonna make it.

it's real, my ass can attest I have been chased, I will need therapy one day
a black guy from the U.S. in my prefecture got v& for driving around some gay 16yo kid somewhere a couple years ago. You are not wrong. What was so typically Japanese as a response was that at a bi-annual conference for all English teachers, the boss man or wtvr basiclaly firmly told everyone that "an incident happened" and to not ever touch the kids...

I guess is one foreigner is a pederass, then that means we all are? meh can't complain. I would fucking despise foreigners if I were Japanese too lol, I am one of the good ones though. Except I don't follow all the stupid fucking traffic laws here, except that I am a good foreigner.

Assert dominance with counter butt rape.

Kek, I remember reading about kancho on Outpost Nine.

classic.dryang.org/japanese/teacher1.html

classic.dryang.org/japanese/teacher68.html

Holy fuck does that take me back, I used to read Outpost Nine as a 15-year-old dreaming about one day going to grorious Nippon. Bought a Japanese course and never got past the kana because my conscientiousness was already fucked by my mid-teens.

You fucking liar

Meanwhile I like my job because I shoot guns but Im depressed because I didn't get accepted into JET.

Based on your post you have zero clue what rock bottom is so stfu and enjoy what you have.

Not him but I read up quite a bit on JET as I was thinking of applying for it. It's actually a fucking lottery, some JET teachers end up in literally decaying flats out in the sticks where their placement school fucks them over and no locals want to speak to them.

A small flat in the sticks of japland surrounded by nature can be more comfy than many big cities user. Japan is a 1st world nation based on safety and overall politeness alone.

>Japan is a 1st world nation based on safety and overall politeness alone.
I don't believe that. I believe it derives from inhumane drill that is being forced upon every citizen.

I thought the kancho thing was this stupid anime thing, not something they did in real life

WHAAAAAAAAAAT dude, I have ITCHING to get back into shooting, I have all my mk12 build laid out in my mind, I have been away from the range for years thx to me coming to Japan. Thank fuuuuug I am coming back this summer. You would miss shooting man trust me

Attached: 1556306070571.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

as far as JET goes, if you get placed in Tokyo, say goodbye to your savings, I honestly recieved one of the luckiest fucking places possible but, the job still kinda sucks, I stayed here for too long though I would recommend coming for about two years, there is nothing wrong with that. 4-5 is just fucking insane.

Might sound stupid as you said "can't force myself" but actually force yourself for 15-30min the first day, the next day make it 45min and so on. start small

>>When I have to go to elementary school, it's super fun, the kids are adorable and it actually becomes a great job many times
>Jow Forums user
user DON'T TOUCH THE KIDS

It sounds like a meme OP but genuinely start exercising, plan it out, give yourself some discipline, you can start adding tasks ontop of exercising and planning them out so you get a routine going and you don't have to fight with yourself to get shit done you just know you have to do it. Also delete social media or any pointless shit that'll distract you.

I knew someone who did that, it was a pretty lonely existence. Certainly would be interesting to do for a year if you get selected tho

yeah but you're not a citizen so you can enjoy the fruits without paying the costs

youtube.com/watch?v=_aB9hfM3WyE

>HURRRR YOU HAVE TO EXERCISE BRO
Jow Forums get out

noway

yep

Attached: 1510834044954.jpg (460x500, 95K)

Learning programming is piss easy with a MOOC

Make a planner of your working day and then squeeze in some time for yourself to learn new stuff.

Lmao

Haha yeah you tell em bro. I could be spending that time playing Pokemon on my switch!

Attached: F1409FC4870444C98BD6733FC1B9380F.jpg (960x772, 103K)

>>Work from home all the time (non-tech job)
Have you any idea how lucky you are? Most wagies cruse through life having forgotten most of what they did because it either involved commuting to a shitty place of work and/or being at a shitty place of work. Being able to avoid that and working comfortably at home has so many perks it's indescribable. As an ex-officefag, it's heaven.
>no peer pressure
>no gay ass elevator/weather convos
>no manager breathing down your neck
>no being dressed
>no showering
>no commuting (or a great deal less)
>no eating packed lunch cus you can cook a proper meal
the amount of time and money you save from that alone is staggering
add in my situation where I get all that +
>flex hours so I work when I want
>take however long of a lunch break I want
>go to sleep in the middle of the day if I want
>>siesta are the fucking best
>jack off to pr0n as/when boner awakens
it's heaven and I truly appericiate it all
it's almost difficult to describe to peope in my country because zero-hour contracts are a thing and so most people only know pain and associate work with it
to say there's painless work is to almost be speaking a completely different language

you don't just "learn" programming. Start a project and learn as you go along. If you just sit and read books for hours, you'll go absolutely nowhere and be bored as shit.

Do a little every day user. Work incrementally. Don't overwhelm yourself with unrealistic goals.

I do the same thing, except I spend pretty much all day outside of my work studying a foreign language, getting in-depth with algorithms, learning how to draw + 3d model, creating a video game... I have a ton of hobbies that take up all my time.
Here are my tips.

1. In order to take a lot of action, you have to have an equal depth of relaxation. The most efficient way to relax is to meditate. There is nothing else that gets the job done in less time.

2. You must be in amazing health. Not just healthy. If you want high performance for 10-12 hours a day, 6-7 days a week then there is no substitute.
Zero junk food, strenuous cardio + lifting several times a week, sleep adequately, get your vitamins/minerals and take adaptogenic herbs/mushrooms like lion's mane.

3. Have goals, repeat them to yourself daily with gratitude as though you already accomplished them. Taken out of often woo-woo "law of attraction" advice, but it actually works and keeps you on track.

4. Fluctuations in motivation are natural. Sometimes shit happens and you need to take a breather. Don't worry about it, every time you rest, it's setting you up for the next sprint.

I agree. Feels great man. I'm grateful as fuck to be living in a time where this is possible.

Trust me its one of the things I thought about the most when considering the move since I like improving and shoot a lot. My plan was to take my holsters and some gear as "airsoft" crap and buy a high quality airsoft replica over there so I could dry fire. As an experiment I was actually interested in seeing how much improvement I would see from a year or 2 of being solely dedicated to dryfiring vs shooting once a week like I do know. Plus I would literally save thousands of dollars on ammo costs. Of course it was ak for nothing and I think one of the reasons I didn't get in was because of my gun related previous work experience.

Also the gun market in the US is fucking fantastic right now thanks to everyone shitting themselves at the thought of killary getting elected and getting Trump instead. Prices are low as fuck for most AR stuff right now but you know they will go up during the next election cycle.

Attached: 1349976442616.jpg (400x400, 127K)

Nigga you dumb.

If you make a workplace out of your home you can't relax.
Or heck do anything at home because you're just carrying your fucking frustration when you leave your work because you are at your work environment.

Attached: hummmmm.png (425x325, 176K)

It is really nice actually. Almost feels like you're not working.