Buy rtx goy, be a good goy now, see how good it looks goy

Buy rtx goy, be a good goy now, see how good it looks goy. twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1138523814868992002?s=09

Attached: IMG_20190612_071248.jpg (3840x2160, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/255768/sapphire-reps-leak-juicy-details-on-amd-radeon-navi
youtu.be/UNuNF0OKNiQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and you know what? I probably will.

If the rumored Nvidia refresh happens I'm definitely buying the 2060 "Super" version.

I'm sitting on a 7870 ghz from 2012 and my consumer patience is ready to burst.

If the Turing refresh doesn't happen I'm probably getting 1660 Ti. AMD GPUs are power hungry, loud, and hot. No thanks bby

Attached: YndqdTs.jpg (653x726, 46K)

Video games are for children.

I would wait 2020 to by a new GPU (unless extremely necessary)
With PS5 and Scarlett bringing Raytracing for the masses we would get a better environment to test RTX vs whatever AyyMD has to offer.
And as a bonus we'll have price cuts

problem with that: RTX works and can be enabled only on Nvidia, it's not like gameworks effects which you could enable on AMD

That game is going to suck. The hype is too much.

I don't see anything PBR and SSR can't do here. There are no out of screen light sources.

raytracing isn't an exclusive nvidia tech
their implementation might be, but it isn't the only one

I don't think so. The moment, they enabled it on Pascals, it become clear, you don't need to have any special hardware for it.

sure, I'm talking about how it will be force locked by games themselves if you don't have a hardware for it. you can't run it in metro or shadow of tomb raider on AMD cards, right?

Lucky you last year my 7950 died so I had to buy 580. This fuck doesn't even run newer games at max 60fps I hate it.
I was hoping my 7950 would survive enough so I could buy Navi or comparable RTX but little shit just gave up.

>he actually bought a 580
How's the GTX 970 treating you?

Crytek already has Raytracing independent of the hardware. It's just a question of time before other devs catch-up.
Remember the new consoles will have Raytracing and they have AMD GPU

Zoom in on the mix it up (((girl)))

>buy rtx
>cause devs cant fucking dev

meanwhile at star citizen

Attached: SC-3.5_20190424_230126_satellite-crash-site_f.jpg (3840x2160, 1.12M)

>cause devs cant fucking dev
>proceeds to mention star citizen
wow

call me when any game has such graphics fidelity on any stage of its development

In my subhuman country I actually paid $380 for it so it is even worse than you think.

You needed no patches for games to allow RTX on gtx1080. The issue is, AMD cards don't advertise themselves as RTX capable. As soon as they will change that, we are good to go. Performance is another topic...

Except for that shitty glow, it looks too good to be powered by RTX. So it's likely not. They will ruin the game by release though, just like they did with novideo hair crap. Too bad, it was a good demo.

I have a 2060 in my laptop; honestly stuff I've seen so far? all stuff that could be done with regular shaders... obviously not to the same accuracy but also with much less of a performance hit.

I like it

Guess what, I switched from 7870 to 1070 and it's still comparable performance, can't even play with high settings, forget about max. What, did you expect to run at max settings on a midrange card? Lmao.

fuck off, rtx is technology

Are these gonna be the years of wet floors and shattered glass panels?

I get what you're saying, but even in this dumpsterfire state that it currently is in, it looks fucking beautiful.

>still no working mirrors
>except in games built on 25 year old engines

Holy fuck this.
What went wrong?

Something tells me that the 2060 super won't be able to handle RTX Cyberpunk, at least not at higher than 30 FPS with settings turned down.

So it's literally just reflections and not lighting like Metro?

Apparently; they forgot that usually people don't really stop at every puddle to look at the reflections. The only place where water should be really given full artistic and technical attention is for stuff like oceans/seas

it's also way more dev time consuming
we don't have this lighting not because it's not possible but because console parity.
I hate to admit it but nvidia making process autonomous solves parity problem, we are just not quite mass market yet, and the fact that it's proprietary is annoying.

what? i'm playing max setting 1440p everything new. stop cranking that AA up

I'd be more interested in RTX if it actually contributed to my renders in Blender...

No matter what I'll always buy AMD

>reflections shouldn't be there because I don't pay attention to them IRL
what stupid logic is this?

I will wait for Ampere and the GOTY edition with all patches and expansion packs.

that's what I thought nvidia would market it on at least a little, wasted opportunity
they really dislike bleeding consumer cards into pro markets

>I switched from 7870 to 1070 and it's still comparable performance
holy cpu bottleneck, batman

Attached: 1559773224497.jpg (749x749, 162K)

I'm not saying they shouldn't be there, I am saying you don't need 100% accuracy on every one of them

>AMD GPUs are power hungry, loud, and hot
That's the advantage of having an amd gpu. They die quicker due to heat so that you can justify an upgrade sooner.

I had 800xt for 5 years, it's fan ceased from dust on 3rd year. I sold it in working condition.

My reference 290x lasted 4 years under pretty heavy load and that thing hit 90-95c easily. I didn't even want to "upgrade" because it was more than fine but I had to.
Not that it was much of an upgrade anyway, RX 580 now. Just wanted a cheap replacement.

Cope amdnigger. Navi is garbage.

Attached: amdloodie.jpg (633x758, 162K)

Tfw still running 2 290xs in crossfire

Tries upgrading to a Vega 64 but was getting similar or worse performance depending on games so resold it and kept the 290xs

the 290x was a sad card
it literally got defamed because of cryptomining and gamers were stuck witht he refrence design cause you couldnt find a single aib card
and its sad cause the aib were great ones especially the tri-x

nice.

give some competition and a 7nm novidia GPU, maybe i'll think about it
put in at least 2.5x RT cores so it won't be a cinematic 1080 24FPS experience

Why? CD Projekt optimizes for both AMD and Nvidia.

this but unironically
>499$ anniversary edition
>235W tdp
>still blower
AMD really BTFO themselves this time. theres nothing to defend here.

Attached: AMD-Radeon-RX-5700-XT-50th-Anniversary-Edition.jpg (2165x1126, 222K)

at least we'll get a proper AiB card this year with Sapphire
>Sapphire is actively working on custom designs for the Navi architecture, and mentioned that "work on a "Toxic" version of Navi is complete, and it is watercooled"
techpowerup.com/255768/sapphire-reps-leak-juicy-details-on-amd-radeon-navi

>replacement for polaris & vega
>ooh ooh aah aah refference blower

Do you only buy founders edition cards user? You know that partner cards will have normal cooling like always.

I'm still on one I got for £220 new a couple of months after the 970 controversy. Best GPU purchase I've ever made.

>You know that partner cards will have normal cooling like always.
only excited for MSI cards, hope they won't cheap out on the heatsink

OwO

No way you get comparable performance on 1070 than you did with 7870.
1070 runs everything at max 1080p.
Any card below and it struggles.

Attached: they dont think.jpg (191x263, 20K)

Attached: owo what's this.png (175x198, 110K)

are you using a fucking pentium and 4gb of ram

>both trannies and Jow Forumstards are seething about this
Pretty based desu.

brace for the inevitable downgrade

>waste development time adding a feature 90 percent of people won't use that adds nothing to the game itself

You are blatantly lying, I switched from a HD7950 which is a better card than yours and a 1080p screen to a 1440p screen and GTX 1070 screen and it has better frame rates even on 1440p than the 7950 had on 1080p.

Attached: Speccy.png (761x503, 21K)

grow up underage incel

You realize that nobody buys reference cards? 3rd party will still be with fans. Specially Sapphire.
The card is decent enough for AMD, it's just like Vega 56 was, wait a year and it will be cheaper and the drivers will have given it a slight performance boost too, since it's a new arch. Vega had this exact same shit, yet Vega 56 proved to be extremely popular for the poorfags.

Still wouldn't buy it over a 2080 Ti, why even buy a GPU if you're going to cheap out.

you are fucking retarded. even a 560 should be better.

I would buy 2080 if the bios and vram wasn't locked. Rumor is that will change soon but I would still wait for the non reference designs. Buying vega 54 while the clearance sales are up.

Lol, what the fuck are you talking about? How is a GPU with 8 GB of VRAM not running everything at 60 fps 1080p?
youtu.be/UNuNF0OKNiQ

I want to buy the RTX 2180Ti where is it

Not at 100fps you're not.

I'm going to get the rtx titan in sli

Im actually serious i need to upgrade my 980ti and the 2080ti at 1440p is sometimes not high enough frames at max for me

if you really are actually serious, wait for SUPER you stupid fuck, it's coming out in july

Just had an orgasm. Thanks op

If you were serious you would show your programing socks and benis

>1070 runs everything at max 1080p.
Like the hell it does. Unless you're talking about running things under steady 60fps.
I have the 1070 and it's very common to see it hanging around 40 fps when you start cranking up the settings in more taxing games.
You're pretty much going to need an OC'd 1080 in order to get a steady 60fps from everything at 1080p.

>I have the 1070 and it's very common to see it hanging around 40 fps when you start cranking up the settings in more taxing games
If by that you mean that unoptimized PUBG and Fortnite garbage, then sure. It'll stutter on literally every piece of hardware at some point. You don't need some of the best GPUs money can buy for 1080p 60 fps gaming. See here - it's less powerful than the 1070 and by a large margin and still doesn't have a problem:

I have trouble believing a 1070 can't handle 60fps at 1080p on every game out right now.

1 frame per minute

Also those rocks are 2009 -tier shader

I was playing Dead or Alive 3 on the first Xbox the other day and there were levels with literally perfect reflections. I don't know why this RTX is a thing. I understand "curved mirrors" and reflections of parts of objects offscreen looking shit on SSR but these scearios are extremely rare. And most materials have very rough surfaces, there's no point in adding RTX to those if SSR is so efficient.

video where?
also all these effects are possiblr without rtx

Click the literal twitter link you onions filled brainlet

Lol nice bullshots.

post yfw you didn't fall for scam citizen

Attached: revving.jpg (226x223, 5K)

>flavours you'd like to mix

Attached: sweat.jpg (600x600, 40K)

there is no game footage with RTX, just stop posting until you grow a brain

Good luck trying to run RTX on that.

It's literally in the link OP posted

How about you choke on a big fat cock and look at the obvious rtx photos

As far as I know super upgrades the memory of non ti cards so 2080ti will still be the best

>thinks that he needs to buy expensive shit to play star citizen

90 basicly at 2k
yeah they are early 90s

I don't play games on release so I'll upgrade in 2022 or whenever I feel like it.

False. It adds into the immersion when you see the reflections of enemies that are behind you forcing you to play more tactically.

Cope harder amdnigger. The navi presentation shilling about disgusting sceen space reflections and sharpening filter was both sad and hilarious.

>brainlet doesn't realize the contradiction