How come there are so many new, unknowledgeable people on Jow Forums now?

how come there are so many new, unknowledgeable people on Jow Forums now?

Attached: 3.jpg (4000x3000, 2.69M)

American summer means more wintoddlers than ever.

it's the windows shamers that i'm referring to as unknowledgeable

So you think the people who mock Windows and macOS aren't knowledgeable? Why is that?

a knowledgable person sees the value of both

Let me guess, you need Adobe Suite? Maybe AutoCAD? Sony Vegas? There are even people on fucking /v/ who are amazed how many photographers, drafters, etc come out of the woodwork whenever anyone shits on Windows.

What is the value of imprisoning yourself?

No gate keeping, low entry-point: everyone has computer with internet nowadays, "common thing" oriented board: even magazines have pages on "tech" nowadays, and the fact that Jow Forums is 99% on consumerism doesn't help to deter these idiots.

Jow Forums has always been retarded, oldfag

Attached: 4chan_stallman.jpg (750x600, 69K)

there are two more or less overlapping groups:
wintoddler /v/eddit gaymers, and wagecucks (some of which are macfaggot webdevs or graphic design fags) who come here to blogpost about work, careers, interviews, internships, school and other normalfag /soc/ cancer instead of actual technology.

I've been a long time lurker, just recently started posting

summer

lmao fuckin' a

Jow Forums is the default board on clover

>how come there are so many new, unknowledgeable people on Jow Forums now?

you were one of those tech illiterate once user we all were

Summer

Graphics cards threads is the bridge between /v/ermin and Jow Forumsentoomen.

My default was /a/

I started going to other boards for my fix because /b/ sucks real bad now and /sci/ is too slow. Started for the memes but am learning some interesting things about different subjects

two generations of Apple products

It has always been like that, hence the rules about tech support threads. At least now there's where they can be moved or posted in the first place.

>2. Tech support threads should be posted on /wsr/.

However, what you are most likely seeing, in regard to new threads is an influx of inane subject spam bot posting. Just make sure to report rule breaking threads. It will get rid of the immediate problem, but legit newfaggots may also learn from their mistakes.

Attached: cointelpro.gif (1169x993, 139K)

This.
Literally happens every summer.

NI Labview and Tekscope

>how come there are so many new, unknowledgeable people on Jow Forums now?

the last time I ever found a thread on Jow Forums that was above the level of kids squabbling in a playground was probably 2013 maybe 2012. I only come here to laugh at the idiots who think they know something and don't

Nissan Qashqai ?