What's a good PC controller that isn't the overpriced Xbox One and PS4 controller...

What's a good PC controller that isn't the overpriced Xbox One and PS4 controller? I just want to play Rocket League senpai.

Attached: 1530492929678.png (542x488, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32822254215.html
aliexpress.com/item/For-Microsoft-Xbox-One-Cases-Custom-Matte-White-Replacement-Housing-Shell-With-Buttons-For-Wireless-Controllers/
aliexpress.com/item/For-Microsoft-Xbox-One-Cases-Custom-Matte-White-Replacement-Housing-Shell-With-Buttons-For-Wireless-Controllers/32761718688.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xbox one is hands down the best controller i've ever held in my hands

search for them on Aliexpress, they lack the branding and are usually less than half as expensive

xbox 360 controller most comfortable
ps3 controller most compatible, works with linux and os x ootb and with a single driver/exe with windows as well. runs wired and wireless at the same time, btw

they are shit, bruh. the sticks will always suck.

also android (and maybe iOS as well?)

This
The Xbox One controller and the Xbox 360 controller before it remain unmatched for a PC controller, I had my wired Xbox 360 controller since 2006 and it got replaced just recently with a Xbone one
If you decide you really can't get any of the above there is ones like the Logitech F310 which support xinput

got the gamesir g4s since fuck who knows, still works to this day

dont get ps4 controllers yeah it works but way too many workarounds when xbox works out of the box

>dont get ps4 controllers yeah it works but way too many workarounds
lol wut?

You install DS4windows, install the driver, restart.

Done.

I've been using a DS4 for 5+ years without issue.

I've had two xbox 360 controllers and eventually the thumbsticks begin to drift and the rb or lb begins to smush instead of click.

I ppened and cleaned them but it only slightly helped. There's a problem with the joysticks that they eventually become so fucked that repair is worth more hassle than its worth.

and their triggers are usually linear and not analog, which is not too nice for games that have driving in them

Would it be bad to buy a preowned one? I feel like controllers are way too expensive when I know for a fact they break eventually.

the xbox 360 controller had a really bad dpad tho. This isnt a issue in most games but when you want to play an fighting game or a 2d jump n run it sucks really bad

Totally. Pressing a single direction alone is almost impossible,

preowned just means it'll break sooner, and potentially is already slightly damaged (trigger dead zone, loose thumbsticks, etc)

I'd actually feel better buying a preowned xbox one which comes with a controller rather than buy a new xbox one controller.

Probably not as long as the core components are in decent shape. It's easy enough to replace stick caps or clean out innards if you need to but you want one that hasn't been through the wars.

How does Xbone compare to 360?

Have you played Mario with an Xbox 360 or Xbox One dpad? Every level feels like an icy floor level.

You get what you pay for. Enjoy your shit.
I prefer new DS4 but newer XBO controller is more than decent and plug and play on Windows.

No, I don't like Nintendo anymore. They became too greedy, which in turn means they can keep their dreamlands of maximum profits to themselves.

It’s subjective so you might want to try one yourself
I will say though that I laid my hands in a Xbone controller once at a Walmart and fell in love immediately

>A company desires success.
>REEEEE

At this point you faggots are just laughable.

>fell in love at walmart
How much does she weight?

this

Bruh, they sued people posting let's plays on YouTube. They sued people advertising their products. Go ahead, do what you must.
>wahooo babing babingbabingbabingbabingbabingbabing wahoo wahoo itsa meeee go fuck yourselvio

How autistic can you be? Emulating Mario games on a PC is contributing to Nintendo's financial success? Jesus fuck.

And that affects you because? Do tell me you are a YouTuber.

Yes, any engagement drives a brand(/thing) forward.

It's pretty basic knowledge of how2human bean.

the early controllers did have this issue but the controller that came with my xbox one is my go to, even over my ps4 controller.

Attached: based.jpg (2000x2000, 564K)

>sued gaytuber
That sounds fucking based.

There's a video of me puking on YouTube. It doesn't affect me, because I don't buy their articles/content. Why would it affect me if I don't have it in the first place...

They even copy strike videos of people singing nintendo songs, they've gotten a bit better in recent years, but they have been fucking horrible in regards to content creators using nintendo titles.

good choice, i find that the ps4 controller is really unconfortable.
I own like 5 controllers in total, but if i didnt i would prob. get the xbone controller as well.
My goto controller right now is the switch pro controller, but it heavily depends on the type of game I am playing.

First person pc game via steam link? ==> steam controller

racing game? ==> xbox 360 controller

Xbox One Analogs are shit, the Logotech F310 has better and its only $20

>Xbox One Analogs are shit
can you give me some detail as to why you feel this way?

back in 2000, I bought a madcats controller with a fan that cools your palms. That thing is a fucking tank and still works fine.

the Xbone analogs feel cheap and innacurate, the F310s feel closer to the PS4s but its half the price.
F310 is an ugly beast but it feels great,

Attached: F310.jpg (488x488, 32K)

How? Elaborate. Please show me how one autistic manchild playing a Mario game without paying for it or buying Nintendo hardware and never recommending it to anybody is gonna end up being beneficial to Nintendo. Go ahead.

I think you meant digital, not linear user. Linear is a set of values that are constant from x to y. Digital is one of two states, on or off. Analog means a large set of values, possibly infinite.

Attached: 1557624260254.png (700x700, 21K)

Off to with you.

>Please show me how one autistic manchild playing a Mario game without paying for it or buying Nintendo hardware and never recommending it to anybody is gonna end up being beneficial to Nintendo. Go ahead.
Who plays a game alone, without any hardware and without telling anyone about it, ever? I'll play with you if you want.

Attached: when-you-play-an-online-game-and-get-flamed-in-22030383.png (500x510, 102K)

>Playing 2D games with a dpad on a different height than the buttons.

Why? You know Nintendo's perfect dpad can be adquired in the correct position right? The best feeling analog sticks ever (gc) are a plus too. I have 3 Wii classic pro controllers as backup because I don't see a better one coming out ever.

Attached: il_794xN.1331425651_kf7a.jpg (794x794, 78K)

Everybody that emulates. Literally everybody.

This is tech hardware for PC you dumb bitch

That post made me look up raocow on YouTube and holy shit, that guy is still going strong apparently! Last upload 3 hours ago! Wew lad!

Looks like you're correct! Gamers that emulate NEVER tell anyone about it! Under any circumstances!

>racing game using a gamepad
you need to go back

Reminder that DS4 is 1000Hz while XBO controller is 125Hz
I still prefer the XBO controller on a Windows PC though

human eye can't see above 16GiB RAM meme anyway

The guy that posted is not a YouTuber, he said it himself, he's the manchild I was talking about. Nice counter-argument to something I was not claiming.

sadly you can't really choose anymore. A good chunk of games won't bother to be compatible with anything other than the xbox 360/one controller, so you're screwed from the beginning. Other controllers only make sense when you're using emulators, since you can map all buttons.

heard about some issues with the durability?
how was it?

>implying you can move your thumbs faster than 125hz

>A youtube is not a youtuber because muh anecdotal evidence
Fuck off and die.

Without another reply.

i dont want a cheapo wheel, but the cool wheels are expensive.

The ps4 controller is more durable but that's a given for jap vs american. I've ran through many xbone controllers (around 3-4) and I'm pretty rough with them. I've had them fail due to snapped analog, broken triggers, completely failed power, and non responsive home button. I still prefer the feel of a fresh xbone one s controller though. I feel that both are great controllers but if quality is your main concern go with ps4.

The one that posted here you mongoloid. The one I was talking to, don't know if it's you. Probably is since you sound just as retarded. I don't even know who the youtuber you mentioned is.

>Why?
I don't have baby hands

For modern games the Xbox 360 wired controller and for retro emus the Xbox 360 fightpad/Sega Saturn USB controller. Both should be easy to find and affordable if not cheap with a good enough build quality.

They're like sharks. They've evolved so perfectly to fit a very specific niche there is no reason for them to change and anything more than minor changes wouldn't be improvements.

Attached: 71K-9+ydOyL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 167K)

i bought a generic (non ms) xbox 360 one as good as the ms one for less than half the price. amazon

Regularly gets reviewed as the best controller in terms of quality/price but it is so ugly and the PS dual shock thumbstick placement is inferior to the Xbox 360 style.

The best selling console or console related thing over the last few years to the point even normies line up for them and go autistic for them are those shitty mini consoles. Also digitally distributed collections of old games on new consoles cost nothing and make a relative fortune for games companies.

The entire reason those exist and anyone thought about wanting one is autistic manchildren who emulated them on PCs then started building and even selling said retro emulators.

Without online autists having emulated and pirated old games from their childhood companies like Nintendo and Sony wouldn't have had their biggest hit products in years or found an entire whole new revenue stream on top of their usual release new console upgrade method every few years.

I use a Wii U Pro

Thanks to Chinese manufacturing, there's hundreds of cheap and unique controllers for under $20.

>unique
Pour in some "cute", "funny" and "luxury" and you've got yourself a customer.

The Switch Pro controller is the ultimate in comfy. That or get a GameCube to USB adaptor.

Not what it's about though

Reminder that as a result the DS4 battery lasts like 2 fucking minutes

I heard they have problems with the cable breaking because it's poorly soldered, and the wireless version has problems with connection.

Gamecube controller is garbage and a giant meme shilled my nintendo nostalgia fanbois who who play smash all day because they have so much estrogen they can only let out rage through a grindy fan service fighting game

Attached: IMG_8869.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

Here is your new gamepad bros
>ib4 that layout
The sticks and pad are modular
>inb4 latency
The controller worka wired and wireless on PS4 and PC(which also has software for profiles and tuning)
>inb4 price
This a premium gamepad made to last longer and be able to change degraded parts

Attached: astro-c40-pro-ps4-controller.jpg (640x360, 118K)

This.
Good size for easy grippage, and superior symmetric analog stick placement. Supports both DirectInput and XInput.

Attached: italian chef.png (999x986, 122K)

I'd get the f310 but it costs fucking 40eur in my shit country

The triggers are awful on this.

>retro
Not really retro when it has six buttons.

Attached: Atari-5200-Controller-BR.jpg (4140x3200, 3.33M)

Okay, why? It fits comfy in my hands, the sticks are offset, analog buttons, fantastic build quality and ability to tell what button you are resting on via shape.

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller

8bitdo

Wow never expect I'd see a RL thread on here. I use xbox one controller, I'm just about to get to champ 3 bros

Wrong. The best one is the Nintendo 64 controller with the rumble pack

Xbox One > 360 > Wii U Pro > PS4 > GameCube > JoyCon + Grip > trash > PS3

>held in my hands
He's not wrong if he's never held an N64 controller in his hands. Instead, he held it with his penis.

I had one and it feels so cheap and shitty. Not sure why anyone likes this one, the xbone controller has BT, microUSB, long battery life, 1 billion in R&D, and feels like the best controller I ever used. It's even got a 3.5mm headphone jack. The buttons don't feel cheap like on the logitech.

you could get a chink clone from aliexpress. same exact mold, probably the same PCB. depends on what they feel like shipping to you.

or just spend an extra $20 for the real thing so you don't wait a month for a mystery controller. there's really no better design than the ds4/xbone controllers.

Attached: chinkshit.jpg (1039x778, 156K)

Why would you respond to such an obvious bait?

Attached: momo_high_iq.jpg (1400x1920, 1.46M)

Xbox controllers are the best for Rocket League

aliexpress.com/item/32822254215.html

Xbone controller is the best value by far for 40 dollars.

Not with those downgraded shoulder buttons from the 360.

My original Xbone controller lasted 5 years then the A button broke from mashing it riding horses in RDR2.

>I had one and it feels so cheap and shitty. Not sure why anyone likes this one,

Same. Must be logitech shills

What to do?Accidentally left my boy to die under a lamp with a hot light bulb. Been depressed and unable to play ever since.

Attached: IMG_83155.jpg (3456x5184, 3.03M)

aliexpress.com/item/For-Microsoft-Xbox-One-Cases-Custom-Matte-White-Replacement-Housing-Shell-With-Buttons-For-Wireless-Controllers/

or look for a broken "for parts" controller on ebay if you want official shit. the internals are probably fine, you just need a new faceplate and a few buttons.

fixed link

aliexpress.com/item/For-Microsoft-Xbox-One-Cases-Custom-Matte-White-Replacement-Housing-Shell-With-Buttons-For-Wireless-Controllers/32761718688.html

>Xbone analogs feel cheap and innacurate

Attached: 1508159055979.jpg (412x500, 105K)

gamepads are not a videogame

I don’t have that issue. Maybe you just suck