People are continuing to use their laptops with intel CPUs

>people are continuing to use their laptops with intel CPUs
>people are buying laptops with Intel CPUs

like nothing ever happened.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why does no one concern themselves about being totally vulnerable?

Attached: 1559802134324.jpg (620x588, 96K)

nothing to hide.

Taxation IS theft and is imposed by the jewish central banker elites that use the government as puppets to steal your money

only pedophiles and FBI agents care about digital security
which are you, OP?

Because a vulnerability that can't write data is a total nothing burger.

You don't keep your account info private for things like online banking?

Wow another retard crying about taxation is theft how revolutionary.
Cool story kiddo.

Good goy, stay quiet, stay passive.

Nothing to Hide™

Still, how is it not?

What bank do you use, and what is your username, password and pin?

It's just too hard to stage an attack. I'd love to run an IBM system but those are stupidly overpriced.

>whynotboth.jpg
just lol at not being an fbi agent with access to petabytes of cheese pizza

its a complex vulnerability and state agents are not interested in your credit card, what you have to hide?

Most people have no idea about the vulnerabilities found in Intel CPus

How is it? Do you want to live in a country, enjoy maintained roads, emergency services, etc?
Then you consented to being taxed by someone or something, e.g. a state or city.

because you literally choose to live where there are taxes. its like renting a house.

driving on roads is consent you subhuman

So what you're telling me is that I'm born into slavery? That makes sense I guess, I agree "theft" is not the word then.

Not really, no. You are free to move anywhere on earth or buy land and declare a state. Getting that recognised is a whole other thing though.

>Buy a house completely off grid
>Never use public utilities
>Never leave the property
>Still get taxed
Hmmmmm

So how is it that my country's officials regularly (for 20+ years now) scheme and conspire with government funds? Such as paying friends' infrastructure companies to underdevelop the project and embezzle the money?
Such as heavily understaffed and understocked hospitals?
Such as being one of the most corrupt countries? One that has laws against directly gifting instruments/tools to institutions and having to run them through a "competition" with friends' companies (who end up winning and getting paid)?
People know what they want and they can fund it themselves, and they do when they can. In my village, we broke several laws by raising money to "patch" the roads up and destroy surrounding flora. The people want their money to have an effect, not sink into somebody's pocket.

Distributors in my country dont carry AMD powered laptops.

No, I'm not free to do that. Every piece of land on this Earth is claimed by some state already. And I'm not even allowed to rescind my citizenship here, so it's a moot point anyways.

well that person obviously wouldn't be here complaining

I think there should be a way to just say "no" to taxes. Everyone should have that freedom.
But then you also don't get to use roads, tap water, no schools, no unemployment money, no firefighter service, no healthcare, no police protection for any sort of crimes, no rights in any legal procedures. A literal outlaw.

I forgot: no Internet and no telephones of course

I'd rather they just drain the court swamps and make 100, 200, 500-person juries. The rest will handle itself with a good honor system.

No, but why would this person need to pay taxes? If he skips his property tax, eventually men with guns will come and force him off the property. If he resist, they will kill him. How is this entire system not criminal?

>Every piece of land on this Earth is claimed by some state already
Not Bir Tawil

Well then that's not exactly a problem with taxation but rather corruption don't you think? Cause in my country this shit literally just works, except for public transport but that isn't tax funded anymore so who could have guessed that the public market would fuck shit up once more.

if governament allowed for private water, eletrictiy and road making it would be way more effective
telephone is already private company here

If people had a choice then the government would be held to a much higher standard with what they use taxes on. That's why this idea can never be allowed. Most people would still want to pay taxes for social infrastructure. Very few would want to pay taxes to pay for wars and bailouts for billionaires or feed opportunist slackers.

>Very few would want to pay taxes to pay for wars
Unfortunately people do seem to vote for war a lot, at least in the US.

Yeah, thanks a lot. Basically you're saying I can be free, but the price is death. It's not slavery tho, good to know. Arguing with authoritarians is always an education.

>Taxation IS theft and is imposed by the jewish central banker elites that use the government as puppets to steal your money

based and redpilled

When there is chasm of power you are not free.
Equal power for all to be more free.
If rich group together they can do whatever. Control transportation, information, access, production, who gets to be police.

Public land housing choice for all. Public means of production. Power to strip away power.

Look man, if you don't think you can live without the government, that's on you.

It's definitely taxation. 21% VATs, scalable income tax, etc. There is a huge amount of money being passed around and none of it being put to use. Taxation is in part corruption.
We are in the 21st century, our government should operate on a fiscal month or even a fiscal week and make everything public. Literally everything, from office consumables to how many 7.62 rounds we bought.

Sure, that's because who gives a shit, war comes in any regard. If you actually had the option to uncheck "taxes for war" on your yearly report it's possible a lot of people would do it. I mean, "abdul getting blown up" is pretty fun, but it pales in comparison to "500 more McBurgers" for the average normalfag.

Just move to Somalia lmao

>Very few would want to pay taxes to pay for wars and bailouts for billionaires
Yet they keep voting democrats or republicans as the vast majority. So apparently the majority of voters wants exactly that.

No you can't you dumbass. Everything is claimed already

guys the image is unrelated to the topic
he was complaining about intel
if you want to discuss the image go back to pol

How am I gonna live in a tiny piece of desert? Why doesn't I have some claim to the country I was born in? Lots of space and resources here. I get that you mob-rule faggots have claimed it all and holds me hostage for it, and you can think it's justified if you want, but that doesn't mean I can disagree does it?

You can disagree. I don't really care. Countries are imaginary anyway. But you're here using our resources. You could go live in the forest and not be bothered by anyone.

Pedo FBI agent

>buys land to stop paying tsxes
>pays taxes while buying that land
Hmmm

Power exists outside. Somalia has no power. Will be taken over.
me

I don't think taxation is theft, but the American tax system is completely flawed. By the time your tax dollars are finay funneled into something like maintaining public roads you've already lost 75% of it's original value as it was passed through a dozen different bureaus. This is assuming taxes aren't a digital illusion because the money is printed anyways.

Which forest could he do that in? If it's on private land, he can't do it. If it's on public land, there are significant restrictions.

Because the average joe isnt a high profile CEO or anything and does not fit the description of someone that would be targeted to attack or hacking.

So now you want both no taxation and a guaranteed protection from invasion. Who's going to pay for that?

i guess he wants no other governament to exist in the world want to invade him, not that he wants a governament to protect him from invasion

Not him by my country doesn't have legal firearms ownership nor a well-trained army. Ergo my country doesn't believe in protection from invasion and actually uses the trained personnel to trample civilian protests.

I'm not sure where "here" is for you. Personally I live in Norway. I can't go live in a forest, because that's called squatting and if you do you're forcibly removed.

Look, I'm not really against taxes. I'm against forced taxation. I'm pretty sure if you gave people the choice, most would agree firemen and police are worth the cost. I don't care much for paying for all the corruption and all the other bullshit tho.

>I'm against forced taxation
OK so let's say I choose not to pay for the cops. What happens when the cops try to investigate me for a crime? Can I just not let them in?

Well yeah no argument to be had there the US system is beyond fucked no doubting that.

No, but I guess they wouldn't come help you when you call them. I guess that's the extreme on the authoritarian end though, let's try one on the other end of the spectrum. What if you want to not pay for some lazy dude weed lmao's neetbucks or some kike oligarch's fiftieth ferrari? How does society really lose by that?

True democracy and restricted reproduction. Common law enforced by every invidual. World wide. Restricted consumption. Cant get rich by consuming finite resource.

All needs satisfied. Advancing knowledge database accessable by all would be the common end goal. Benefits from work such as leader position, visibility, currency. If rules not obeyed they shall try to convince others of their reasoning.

Not much time on this written text. Incomplete and flawed. Needs iterations.

They only treat you as a suspect, not a defendant. Just like in rural India where there is no police, just militiamen.

Sure but let's say I can afford private security. I can just kill people indiscriminately without police intervention because the cops will just be like "oh he doesn't pay for cops so we can't investigate him"?
If some lazy dude gets some weed that's a relatively low concern, and oligarchs will be even more vicious if they can just opt out of law enforcement.

>arrests you for murder
>lol wtf bro you can't arrest me without my consent

But you're jumping to the conclusion that if taxes were voluntary then people wouldn't want police. I think this is highly unlikely. Most people would still want police and the few weirdo's who doesn't, well then they can fuck off and not get helped when they're robbed.

Look, I don't have any perfect solutions for this. I'm just seriously pissed off. Let me tell you about why. I used to pay a fucking lot of taxes, because here in Norway taxes are fucking high. Then my mom got sick and when she needed rehabilitation the state said "lol we don't have resources for that." Ok, fine. So I was working extra to pay for that shit and during this period I started noticing the immigrants here. Now I'm not Jow Forumstard, and I don't really hold their behavior against them, I fully understand the allure of coming here to grift off our system. But still, here I was working extra and paying my huge taxes, much of which goes to our socialized healthcare, to pay for my mom's rehabilitation privately, while these fuckers are driving around in expensive cars leased by the state.

It got to a point where I got so fucking mad that I swore to never pay taxes again until there's some fairness and reason in my society. So now I just dodge taxes. I like police and I like firemen. But I'm not fucking paying for some lazy abdul to sit on the sidewalk and smoke opium while the state can't afford rehabilitation for my mother.

If taxes were voluntary I'd pay for police, firemen, roads, emergency care and all that other shit. I'd not pay for retarded wars in the middle east and then pay for the fallout to come here and sit around on their asses selling drugs. Personally I think most people are reasonable enough that if taxation was voluntary we'd get the important infrastructure, but less of the retardation that corrupt bureaucrats and other faggots love to spend all the taxes on.

Am I right? I don't know, I'm not a fucking statescraft philosopher. All I know is that I'm pissed off.

fuck you, i genuinely hope you get ass cacner, privacy is important

based

>But you're jumping to the conclusion that if taxes were voluntary then people wouldn't want police. I think this is highly unlikely. Most people would still want police and the few weirdo's who doesn't, well then they can fuck off and not get helped when they're robbed.
I am not overly concerned that the weirdos are going to be wronged, I am concerned that the weirdos are the ones who will be wronging me, whether they are petty thieves or wealthy men with teams of gun men.

>stuff about your mom and rehabilitation

It does seem you were wronged by your government's inadequate healthcare system. I have no insight on Norway in particular as I've never been there and know little about it. But I think it's worth attempting to have a better tax system. Even in your voluntary system, I think that we both agree that there should be care for people who are harmed by outside sources (violence, theft, fire, health problems) and provide infrastructure. I don't disagree that war is a terrible use of taxes as well. But consider where I live, nobody will even vote for taxes to fund public transit because public transit is currently inadequate (although still better than most places in the country). It's stuck in a terrible loop that requires more tax funding for the time being.

Finally a good fucking comment

dilate

>I am not overly concerned that the weirdos are going to be wronged, I am concerned that the weirdos are the ones who will be wronging me, whether they are petty thieves or wealthy men with teams of gun men.
I don't see how if taxes were voluntary that would mean some fringe weirdo was above the law? Couldn't the law just function exactly as it does when it pertains to them, only they don't get the help of the law when they need it?

>I think that we both agree that there should be care for people who are harmed by outside sources (violence, theft, fire, health problems) and provide infrastructure.
Well, my personal theory is that such an infrastructure would exist regardless because most people see the reason in having it. If someone want to not pay their police tax and is robbed and no one helps them, I don't give a shit. Society shouldn't be a kindergarten that defends people against their own stupidity.

>But consider where I live, nobody will even vote for taxes to fund public transit because public transit is currently inadequate
Well, that's probably because they know too much taxes is spent on bullshit already, so they become contrary. I don't know. Your system isn't optimal, mine isn't optimal either I guess. It all boils down to which is the least worst. If taxes was optional I guess that benefits smart people, while when taxes are enforced that benefits idiots and power-crooks.

What a great argument! I am totally against taxes now! Truly arguing skills next only to Plato.

drink onions

based
everything went downhill with the french revolution a a century + tip later when Astor died.

taxation is not theft you retard stop this bullshit next your going to want UBI

we need alternatives.
there is no choice we are stuck.
information is not public.
finite problems would get solved eventually if everyone would be informed and had choice.
decentralize knowledge and solutions. Environment creates criminals, inefficient living standards. Bullshit jobs like cleaning other people's mess, scammers, creating same obsolete products that could be build durable then jobs created from fixing caused problems, ineffective/unworking products that are sold to ignorant, manufacturing these and cleaning this waste. Inefficient repetitions. Preventable health issues. Solving inefficiencies.
Sorry for writing text that goes all over the place. Try to get something out of this.

you will get ass cancer way before me with the amount of anal rape you will soon get in jail you privacy loving pedo neet

you are free to live in antarctica

Whats the alternative ?

Not use my laptop?

send me a laptop that a europoor can buy for like 1,3k and i'll take a look.

Problem is that we're too far into this shit now, and the path we're on is only going to entangle us further. With total surveillance the corrupt state that is the staple of our civilization will finally achieve permanency. My only hope is a complete collapse and as far as I'm concerned Uncle Ted was right.

Attached: plx.gif (1280x714, 396K)

rich circulate money among rich
dont pay taxes
buy goverment and take tax money
are above the law and will stay forever in power if people stay unaware/ignorant and have no option to make a change.

You're not even allowed to dock your ship in Antarctica. All of Antarctica is claimed already.

taxes
are
not
theft

no u

pic related ur dildo is the dildont

Attached: 1359614969760.jpg (460x360, 17K)

kys gommie

buy XMR, don't get taxed. Simple as that

If taxation is theft, so is labor.

When labor is involuntary we call that slavery.

All labor is compensated for less than it's worth, you dunce.

i didnt say taxation was
did i misunderstand or did u?

Nah, wrangling wagecucks is labor too. That's compensated for more than it's worth.

I never understood this meme. You are free to not pay taxes but if you are going to use the benefits of a society then you better contribute instead of being a leech.

>unironically thinking employers hire employees at a loss

Attached: 15171557.png (500x500, 77K)

No, what would happen is that by opting out of the law and police service, you would likely be treated as a rogue state, especially if you started hiring people to join your own private security force. So then the police would start getting nervous and coming after you, and it would not be illegal for them (or anyone) to steal your shit and murder you or your private security. You would need to be able to sustainably defend yourself and hold your ground in order to survive.

That's not what I said at all. I'm saying being an employer is labor too. So it balances out. It's a swindle at best, not theft.

PSP = ME

Show me a laptop that isn’t a ten years old thickpad or a powerbook.

All employees produce more than they are paid. That's how businesses profit from having employees, you fucking mongoloid.

What exactly would be taxed in that case?

Why can't commies into reading? That's what I said.

if you dont pay taxes but you drive or use the sidewalks you are the thief

Not all employers/owners work still they and rest of the top take many times more and try to increase further their pay. Use scapegoats and make money by abusing the system. Bribe and do other white collar "crime".

I hope we move away from inefficiency. Like most asphault, housing, infrastructure and cars. I dont say ban just decrease the need. You might not get what I mean with this. Dont jump the gun.