Buster: Captcha Solver for Humans

github.com/dessant/buster
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/buster-captcha-solver-for/mpbjkejclgfgadiemmefgebjfooflfhl

How long until this stops working?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12 Buster Captcha Solver for Humans.png (1176x284, 27K)

HOW LONG UNTIL YOU JUST BUY A FUCKING PASS YOU DUMB POORFAG

GET A FUCKING JOB DAMMIT

>Supporting Jow Forums financially
How about no?

>implying only Jow Forums uses that shitty captcha
brainlet.

"I'VE SPENT OVER 9,000,000$ ON Jow Forums JUST TO MAINTAIN YOUR DUMBASS MOTHERFUCKING DISCUSSIONS"

I'm annoyed enough for having the find fucking faggot busses in shitty low res pictures.
If this happens, it will get worse.

Soon if you keep promoting it

How fucking hard is it to not make the masses aware that this thing exists?

Just stop

Attached: 1560303218469.jpg (1000x1000, 53K)

shut the fuck up nigger

oh fuck you, nigger ass nigger

You have to go back

How brave

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12-22-50-27-488_acr.browser.lightning.jpg (237x474, 26K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1558156361486.png (372x345, 26K)

Nice

I used it too much and now the captcha doesn't trust me.

This, which sucks so much.

monkey gorilla nigger

it blocks your ip real fast if you use it tho

go back to africa yourselpf, nigger

yeah gay

how the fuck do i fix this if it worked perfectly fine before?

Am I retarded or did Google completely break this? It used to work great, instant results, captchas solved. But now, it takes a solid 10 seconds for the captcha to complete, and sometimes it just fails anyway.

It's like Google gimped it hard

Attached: 1557906983243 (3).png (357x732, 200K)

How do they know you're using this anyway?

Of course Google would gimp it, you're bypassing their botnet/AI training drones on where to shoot.

Did you install the client app?

Testing.

But others still seem to post about it, so I'm wondering if it's on my end, or it is gimped. It genuinely takes a few seconds to complete after clicking the button, to the point it's basically quicker to just do the shitty visual captcha

Nah, just the extension on Chrome

Attached: j2312413.jpg (235x215, 10K)

>ads up the ass
>still have to pay for posting captcha free privileges
>still no account system to prevent spam
the pass is literally retard tax

Doesn't work for me, tripped some Google automated input failsafe

i'd rather keep using nojs captcha than install modern firefox or chrome

See:

nice

You're misunderstanding everything.
Unlike you, I don't give the slightest fuck about "muh business". wasabiman bought this website knowing full-well the implications. He knows (just as well as you do, if you look deep down past your big boy attitude) that this website costs next to nothing to run. He also knows(again, just like you) that there are way more than enough ads and pass users to cover the operating costs plus gravy. This website should not be his livelihood. It is self-sufficient. We don't need him or give a fuck about him. He should shut the fuck up and stay out of the way just like moot did. He wasn't born yesterday. He knows this is how people on an imageboard expect it to be run. He chose to be cheeky and buy it anyway, thinking he's going to call the shots and reinvent the wheel so he can pay for his chinese hookers. If you're fine with that, go ahead and cuck yourself and live by his rules. If you want to just browse your fucking website in peace (which only exists (for hiroshima to make money from) because YOU post content onto it), you should make it inconvenient for him to operate it in such a jewish way. If he doesn't want to do that, he's going to have a bad time, and if we do our best to STOP buying passes, block MORE ads, post LARGER and MORE images, it's just going to ACTUALLY make it unprofitable for him. Which means he'll sell it (because muh business isn't making me money how will I buy my egg rolls and dumplings now???), and it can be passed on to someone who's with the fucking program. Like moot was.

if you don't understand this, go ahead and turn your ad blocker off. Maybe you cat buy a pass so moot2 can get some chink to suck his japanese eggplant and he can give you a clover next to your post. The guy is a leech. Stop supporting his bullshit.

We create the traffic and the money the website generates. All he does is cash the cheques. Don't give him more credit than he deserves. Welcome to the internet, buddy.

I would pay for a pass again if and only if I got added functions on the site, like a site wide poll style id per thread, you know, so you, to make being a faggot just that much harder for people.

But remove ads? he put an ad with so much fucking malicious potential on the site I have to use u matrix, he added so many ads I have to make fucking filters to remove bullshit spaces even with a pass, when he lost the ability to use a credit card to get a pass, I had no way to get a pass, thinking I would have to do 8+ of those fucking ai things to post, I was dreading it, but recaptcha only had me do that 4 times in the last year-2 years, and only 1 time I did it before getting buster, and whenever it comes up, I use that instead. at this point I would move to a different image board/forum then pay to use the site, which I was willing to do in the beginning.

They already went to google about this, and google told them 'welp... we can't stop you'

it werks.

solved captcha using it

BASED

Needs a palemoon version.

fuck off nigger

Hello fellow redditors, is there achrome version of these extension? tyty

Old news. And it stops working randomly all the time when google detects something on your end.

testing this lol too lazy to shit in the toilet so i do it in pants

>filling captchas
why don't you guys stop being the niggermost and just give some money to mootwo.