Redmi Note 7

Any owners?

>How is durability?
>any shitty secrets?

my mi max 1 started falling apart after 4 months

Attached: JuFC0Eu0_400x400.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/xiaomi/wiki/debloat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>started falling apart
Software or hardware wise?

I have, only for like 10 days now. I don't like that I can't disable Google apps like I could on Xperia (the only other Android phone I had). Other than that it's okay. Battery is great (but I don't do any kiddie stuff on it like play games or watch Shitflix on it).

my mate has one, he seems happy with it so far

>I can't disable Google apps
It still irks me after using MIUI 9 then 10 for 14 months.

I've had redmi note 4 for almost three yewrs now. I have dropped it on countless occasions and it has a cracked screen. Sometimes it overheats but its not a problem for me because i don't use it for games and gay shit like that. Apart from that it has been pretty kino for 150 euros. I'd say this and the Xperia that i had before are some of the best phones ive had

Sorry i didn't see the redmi *7*. Disregard my post

This, except mine doesn't overheat and is not cracked because im not a flaming homo

>what is root

Attached: brainlet-loading.gif (500x493, 631K)

>le i dont play gaymes xD

is this shit phone cope?

Also:
>what is a custom ROM and microG

You don't even need root, just adb enabled and a functional brain for a google search

Redmi Note 7 is great. Don't have one myself but it pretty much is a flagship, everyone thinks it's just another $800 phone. I bought one for my poor uncle and he's been shitting himself because it's his only computer or access to the internet.

I've had mine for about 3 and a half months and it's been totally solid so far. I do not regret.

I'm going to get a Note 7 in a few months, literally can't wait. Is LineageOS coming for it?

Someone please talk me out of buying one. I want to have one because I really like the design, especially the red model, but my Note 4 still works perfectly fine.

Buy the mi 9 se.

>twice as expensive
>only comes in gay colors

was going to butno headphone jack and twice the price wasnt very inviting.

youre a good person user-chan

its already there in an unofficial capacity. has support of other roms already. lineage is only a matt3r of time.

have had mine for 9 days now. disabled all the xiaomi botnet apps day one and am two days away from being able to unlock and flash. its honestly one of the beat budget phones ive every bought. its blows my previous xa2 out of the water gcam is great (for what it is) battery life is solid. am happy so far.

what about bootloader unlock
any way to port camera to its custom roms?

they seem good, I recommended it to both my brother and mom and they love
I'm still on redmi note 4, werks for me

reddit.com/r/xiaomi/wiki/debloat

I'm a tech-illiterate medfag. I don't know how to do all your nerd shit.

Have the Note 7
I'm so happy having a phone with decent battery life again

Have one since 2-3 weeks ago. For now all ok.
If you have to buy one consider also the Realme 3 pro (same price, snapdragon 710)

Besides, all roms are pajeet shit that at best works like the phone intended with a lesser camera or more likely to have many sensors not working at all with the "you tell me ;)" bullshit.

Oookay I am going to skip this company then.

Note 3 pro still working properly, but miui 10 I cancer, I'm planning on putting a pajet ROM on it, but I'm lazy fuck.
I use a case and a screen protector tho.

>tfw have redmi 4a and literally 0 reasons to upgrade cause it still werks

3 years old redmi 4 pro - looks and works like new. Much higher build quality than xperia z3c that I had prior.

>not the MI9T

You can officially unlock the bootloader using Xiaomi tools. You have to use a Mi account with a linked number though, and they could also decide to make you wait a week, as the dictators they are.

I got one about a week ago. It's way better that my old iphone5, though there are some things I need to get used to. Thing is fucking massive in comparison and I struggle to type with one hand now.

I definitely need to put the time aside to put on a different OS or something though. The amount of vague permissions it asks for with basic applications is a bit of a worry.

so there no restrictions excepting the account thing?
it doesnt sound that bad

just get a samsung a8 star. its basically redmi note 7 with solid body and amoled screen

You dont even need root just use the github/xda debloater you retard

Attached: 1489338908236.gif (300x297, 965K)

Poco F1 user here, running crDroid. The only thing that doesn't work afaik is connecting a DS4 controller over bluetooth, everything else works perfectly.
>worse camera
What is google camera?

Attached: dbd.jpg (405x720, 62K)

So Mi9t Pro doesn't look like a thing anymore. What's the best ~$500 phone.