I'm looking for a graphical Git client. What's the best one in <current year>?

I'm looking for a graphical Git client. What's the best one in ?
>inb4 /usr/bin/git

Attached: 1550378804157.png (1011x1136, 642K)

sourcetree

Why?

it works

The only correct way to interact with git

Attached: blog-hero-1-mil-users.jpg (1600x900, 189K)

git is designed to be used in the CLI, Only macocos use a GUI for git.

magit

/usr/bin/git

VSCode

Emacs+Magit of course.

I would recommend you understanding command line git but if you really need to go for gitKraken

git

Is it really as good as people say? What's so special about it?

It's very comfy. Quick keybinds, simple but descriptive menu, improvements over many git commands (I suppose that goes for many interfaces for git; one Magit command is often a chain of git commands). Interactive merges, rebases, selective staging - I wouldn't be surprised if other clients had it as well. But Magit simply makes it maximum comfy, right there in your editor. Oh right, the interface in Magit is just about perfect. If you know what you need to press, you just press it. If you're wondering what you need to press, you get these pop-up menus with short descriptions. If you need to know more, you're just one keypress away from more detailed help. Well, the detailed help often didn't help me much because it seems to assume detailed knowledge of git and explains the functionality in terms of git operations. It's very beginner friendly but doesn't get in the way of knowledgeable users at all. It presents exactly the information it should present.

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-183413_Samsung Internet.jpg (1600x2560, 608K)

Magit but it comes with Emacs preinstalled

+1 for sourcetree. Easy to understand, nice looking interface, works almost out of the box. I use it daily

there are too many women in that pic

all these suggestions

Attached: rms_disapproves.jpg (480x451, 43K)

Mythical Man Month shows only so many developers can productively contribute to a project. Count the men in that pic and add about a quarter of the women. That's how ,any people are necessary to make github what it is today. When a company gets profitable, they can indulge in hiring practices that, while redundant, do add a certain trendy varnish to their social image. That would be the other 3/4 of the women in the pic. The trick is to keep their wrothlessness from affecting the main product. It's a deliate balancing act and some companies are better at this than others.

tig

really makes you think