For the past week, I've been pretending to be a girl to get loot in WoW...

For the past week, I've been pretending to be a girl to get loot in WoW, but now my guild is asking me to join voice call.
Anyone knows any good voice changer?

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nchsoftware.com/voicechanger/index.html
rsload.net/soft/editor/27181-screaming-bee-morphvox-pro-4-v4466.html
youtu.be/L6ro2R3esHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Estrogen

Just make the full transition.

Just start taking hormone replacement pills. Pretending to be a girl on the internet is the first step to admitting you're trans.

Just make another account, pretend to be a new player who happens to be female, and then transfer the loot to your main account

Use a voice altering application, see this lie to the bitter end.
Remember, you also have to speak using girly words and shit

the loot is character-bound, so I can't transfer it. Also, I would need to level the new character to max level, and that'd take a few days

remember to talk like a fag otherwise it will just sound like a dude with a voice changer

just say you're trans :^)

or get your sister or mom to do it

fpbp

spironolactone + estradiol
that's your best choice really
or:
>you can get someone else to do it
>you can try one of those trans voice lesson things on youtube (not really effective)
>you can just be honest and tell them you're male

tell them you are a grill(male) with a small pp.
Liker caterpiller size small.

>i identify as female eventhough i'm biological male
if they complain or retaliate, they are bigots and you can ruin their lives

Get cracked MorphVox, the one that includes all the extra voice packs
Thats what i use and i've been able to have smooth voice calls with guys now and they 100% like my voice, it sounds exactly like a woman
hell i can even choose a young woman or older woman, and tons of variation between those voices
screaming bee morphvox my man

Attached: 1542722099596.jpg (399x225, 20K)

Why would you do this to yourself? Simply playing a female character and not going on about your dick will make people think you're a female without actively pretending; and the benefits aren't worth all the losers spamming you.

As for voice: "I'm too shy to use the mic".

gquit and ghost your guild.

Switch to maplestory and do the same thing because no one expects you to prove your sex on there

Attached: image.jpg (1432x1390, 820K)

what a fucking legend

watch sissy hypno vids

just get your sister or gf to chat with them while you play, did that for years lol.

keep voice as-is and say you're a pre-transitioning tranny

or: nchsoftware.com/voicechanger/index.html

This here will blow your mind:

How bout you not be a pussy whipped bitched and just say no.

Problem solved, just saved you a mtf transition and you cam keep your little dick intact

>alternatively Linda Belcher from bobs burgers
Accents and silly character traits cover over your natural speaking voice much easier from a voice over point of view. You have to work on that even with a perfect voice changer. look at south park behind the scenes. two men play like 12 different children.

or just lie and say you have a bad stutter and tourettes and your embarrassed. Try PMing the biggest white knight and get him to aggressively protect your honor in choosing not to speak. He will naturaly challenge other beta types who will "no matter how you sound baby ur perfect" at you all day.

if things escalate, only talk to the biggest chumps who will ignore the obvious red flags in a one on one setting. last trump card, your trans, but in the closet and cant 'talk girly' around your asshole abusive dad.

Attached: 1545731278119.gif (1023x906, 3.07M)

just say there was a slight misunderstanding and that you are actually a girl (male)

but that will turn opee into soiboy

Just leave them, no question asked. They would just think something triggered you, you are a woman so it makes sense. After that you just hop on to another guild

My friend does this in literally every game and he gets free shit. Why are gaymers so retarded?

Make up some bullshit excuse like your supper sensitive about your manly voice or your a mute or some shit.

Inhale helium

Just say you are a mute

He said he need to sound like a woman not a teenage boy halfway through puberty

OP keep looking, they do exist, a guy in my guild like 7 years ago had a voice changer which made him sound almost exactly like the GMs wife

Based and REDpilled
t. /msg/

The most based poster on Jow Forums rn

Where did you download it from user

>pretending to be a girl
The correct spelling is "I want to be a girl so fucking badly: I feel trapped in this body of a man. This is a cry for help"
Look into transition therapy.

pirateproxy(dot)ch/torrent/10506299/Screaming_Bee_MorphVOX_Pro_4.4.17___Addons_[ChingLiu]

you can the check the exe for virus, i checked and it's clean

when I played wow we had a """""""""""""""""""""""""girl"""""""""""""""""""""""" who I'm nearly 100% sure was using this. I always wanted to call """""""""""""""""""""""""""""her""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" out for it but she was worshiped in our guild. """""""""""""""""""""""""""she""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" was the reason I ended up quitting wow, which was probably a good thing for me.

Claim you're trans and get them banned from the game when they call you out on it.

Fucking based bro

No voice mod will sound right because they all use a basic pitch and formant shift, forcing virtually all voices to sound the same at the end.

You're gonna get caught.

it's wow, the guild will be so desperate to believe they'll overlook it. if he can get close he's gonna make it.

Say you're an mtf tranny

tell them you're mentally girl

sounds like you had sour grapes
leave guys alone who wants to be women, at least online they have the freedom to do so
the fuck is your problem

rsload.net/soft/editor/27181-screaming-bee-morphvox-pro-4-v4466.html
if asked when clicking the download link,
username: rsload.net
password: rsload.net
100% clean
no torrent

Guilds usually have one rich fucker that has way too much time on his hands that bought several voice mods to fuck with people in the guild, and will literally play through all of the barely passable ones regularly.

I know this, because I did it.

absolute unit

Why do you type like a retard?

don't worry guys he checked it on virustotal(tm).com

totally leeegot

reddit, also he plays wow so big leap of logic there

Just speak normal, there's no way you sound like a man.

Leave

Or say you're trans

>not doing a name and server change
pleb

It is actually possible for a man to obtain a female falsetto with lots of practice.
You can actually suck in your adams apple and partially compress your vocal chords to have a female timbre. Its really hard though but once you get it down you can leave your voice in girl mode as long as you want.

explanation from a female (male) youtu.be/L6ro2R3esHA

Man it up and join the voice chat while burping and talking in a deep voice, but keep typing like a fag

testosterone lowers your voice, if you're FtM, but estrogen and/or test blockers do not raise your voice.

>Morph a pretty girl voice
>And still burp and fart on discord

Attached: 1557521256131.gif (231x325, 829K)

This is actually too professional, you a girl(male) or what?

Why isnt there a deepfake for audio yet?

I swear to God it's people like you why I am making a MALE ONLY guild in classic. If I find anyone even IMPERSONATING a female, you will be removed from our ranks immediately.

So help me God I will NOT deal with fucking women or trannies in my guild. Not a single fucking one.

This guy is why I'm making my BASED GUILD. I don't even care what one of you fucks say. I am going to build the home for men who have seen enough of this shit for one lifetime. I dont care if the game is WoW or fucking TIDDLYWINKS. I am not going to deal with a single female ruining our lives, real or otherwise.

This is the best option if you are going to keep doing this for a while, iirc there was a infograph on how to achieve it
It's still pretty much impossible for a male (with working balls and post-puberty) to get the timbre of a woman, however only a few trained listeners would find out

have sex

good luck with your sausage fest gaytron

>playing vidya to meet women(males)
Sounds like you've got a (feminine)sausage fest with more drama

kek

animated by madhouse

trannies are just faggots in denial

based blankposter

Based and red-pilled

Made my day user

Attached: IMG_20180622_190925.jpg (3840x2160, 1.52M)

>all people that please men are bad
yikes

>and that'd take a few days