Press T to thank Lisa Su for being the woman who took down Intel

Press T to thank Lisa Su for being the woman who took down Intel

Attached: Lisa-Su-AMD-MIT-00_0.jpg (639x426, 144K)

ching chong ping pong *bows*

Rare Lisa

Attached: lisa su MIT.jpg (1500x2279, 1.23M)

T

thank you based mommy

RARE

LISA SU USED HER THICC LEGS TO THUNDERBOLT INTEL OUT OF THIS WORLD

I WANT HER TO THUNDERBOLT MY FACE

kek

Intel still absolutely owns the laptop market, which is most of the consumer computer market these days.

操你,你他媽的外星人,你永遠不會達到亞洲人的水平!

T
Thank you mommy Su!

she cute

T
for the kike's Tears

I want her to piss on my face

>AMD completely stalls the cpu market by not being able to deliver anything that competes with intel for years
>" "
>AMD manages to release a decent arch that is actually able to beat Intel
>OMG OMG AMD IS SO AWESOME XDDDD

Do people simply forget the stuff that happened before ryzen? Or do people just praise them because they fell for the epic "le underdogs" meme?

People continue to shill for AMD when they are the ones that stall the markets, we are currently seeing that with the GPU market as well btw. Nvidia is able to fuck customers in their ass because AMD can't deliver anything that competes with Nvidia's stuff.

T

Monopolies are the government's fault.

For one more year. Then Zen 2 certified processors will become available for laptop oems.

she actually invented the way to use copper on cpu's back then

*claps hands*
*nods in extremely Japanese manner*

Nvidia doesn't even hold the midrange or low range and anybody who doesn't care about Maxxx rtxxxxx or VR is going to be very happy with an rx 580 for $180 when a 1660 starts at $250

>muh midrange

Midrange doesn't matter in this case, only high end matters because it creates real competition that drives technology forward. The shitshow we have right now leads to a complete stagnation.

mommy cute

transparent trolling. cease, now

no, praise all the GAMERS OUT THERE instead

Attached: 1551483720102.jpg (970x647, 99K)