This is going to cost $2000

>this is going to cost $2000
What the actual fuck is going on at apple?

Attached: New-Apple-iPhone-11-Max.jpg (1242x1231, 108K)

what are you, poor?

yes but ill just get a contract with a phone company for 2 years pay 100 at the start and pay another 100 at the end paying the same price every month as before

and you'll end up paying 3000$ for it in the end

I don't see anything wrong here

Attached: qt.jpg (500x334, 23K)

That's why he's poor. Being poor is not cheap.

>paying $2000 for a fucking phone
>ever

clown world

im all for shitting on apple, but im pretty sure they offer interest free financing

$2000 is reasonable for business people who actually utilise this phone properly. Idiot zoomers don't need this phone to watch memes on youtube and talk about dumb shit on discord.

>cultural status symbol of wealth requires wealth
One of them philosophical conundrums.

wow apple revolutionized the smartphone camera

>utilize the phone properly
Read emails? Use slack? What exactly do "business people" do that requires a phone that is twice as expensive as the last flagship?

I don't have $2K in my bank account. If I did I'd spend it on something funny like an RTX + Ryzen 3rd gen combo meal deal.

Recouping lost revenue from people growing a brain by doubling down on the sheep... you know... rather than making a quality product that people want to buy for anything besides the status.

so what does it do that other phones don't?

>financing a phone

pffftheheheh

Then why the fuck do you need a flagship phone? Literally any budget phone from 5 years ago will do you just fine for writing emails and shit.

It's a game of identity purchasing. The big boys can afford all that dumb shit while poorfags are only buying $700 phones.
Its apple's way of using classicism as marketing. It's the modern day equivalent of keeping up with the robinsons. On top of that apple has been a standard for years now and most people are embarrassed by used or older tech in their pockets or they are afraid of being seen as poor. So people will pay that premium for shitty products and to keep the public image from tanking.
>have a bunch of rich people buy an overpriced product
>stupid poor people will follow so they can feel rich
Every wanna be gangster or thug will want one because it shows that they are a successful rapper or some dumb shit like that.

Attached: 3228900be3f3301da6530c19ecd9b28dbd79e50b_hq.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

>poorfags buy $700 phones
hello apple shill

>flashbacks to high school when I was calling the newly launched xbox live having a subscription fee retarded
I will forever hate this argument REEEE

Stockholm syndrome.

Attached: the stand.png (541x969, 92K)

So like two monitor stands? Pretty good

It's a common management practice to increase prices when your sales go down to try to keep income levels stable.

Protip: this shit always backfire.

>Everything in the post is against apple
>calls user an apple shill
Congrats of failing 1st grade reading comprehension

>this is going to cost $2000
Source: your arse

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 66K)