Download DVD burner application that free and gold etc etc etc

>download DVD burner application that free and gold etc etc etc
>barely any features
>single threaded
What is wrong with freedumb lovers? Why can’t they make a competent program?

Attached: DB003BD8-1CE0-4296-B838-FD596169722B.jpg (834x611, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bombono.org/
gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Freeware
makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1053
github.com/lltcggie/waifu2x-caffe
github.com/DeadSix27/waifu2x-converter-cpp
github.com/K4YT3X/video2x
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do you propose a DVD gets written with more than one thread? multiple lasers?

>complaining about free stuff

not fucking retarded and entitled at all!

Attached: david-hasselhoff-thumbs-up.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Are you stupid?
The encoding you dumb pajeet.

I have the right to complain about anything.

>I have the right to complain about anything.
Feel free to purchase our proprietary alternative. Our prices start at 199 USD + tip per year.

yes.. keep complaining like a little bitch, fucking retard

Yeah Magix Vegas is cheaper than that you loser.

Kys freetard

>free thing isn't as good as paid thing

well yea, that's usually why it's free.

bombono.org/
yw

>not using ffmpeg to encode
who's really the pajeet?

>he thinks freetardation is about free as in beer
this is why I hate consumerism goyim

Somewhat related: What's the best MPEG-2 video encoder? How is x262?

>DVD Flick is an open source DVD authoring application for Windows developed by Dennis Meuwissen and released under the GNU General Public License

I think i just found the reason.

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Freeware

Attached: Drago.jpg (798x419, 22K)

>What's the best MPEG-2 video encoder?
last i tried, ffmpeg's mpeg2 encoder beats x262, same as with most things.

>SD
ffmpeg -i "input_video" -c:v mpeg2video -b:v 4M -refs 1 -bf 0 -c:a ac3 -b:a 192k -async
>SD HQ
ffmpeg -i "input_video" -c:v mpeg2video -b:v 8M -refs 1 -bf 0 -c:a ac3 -b:a 384k -async 1 "output.mpg"
>SD HQ Stream
ffmpeg -i "input_video" -c:v mpeg2video -b:v 8M -refs 1 -bf 0 -c:a ac3 -b:a 192k -async 1 "output.ts"
>HD Stream
ffmpeg -i "input_video" -c:v mpeg2video -b:v 20M -refs 1 -bf 0 -c:a ac3 -b:a 384k -async 1 "output.ts"

Then go buy it, what's the problem?

>last i tried, ffmpeg's mpeg2 encoder beats x262, same as with most things.
Interesting. I was always under the impression that ffmpeg's native encoders are decent but rarely the best (decoder are a different story).

ffmpeg has the advantage of being under constant development.
x262 hasn't been touched since 2015.
ffmpeg's MPEG1/2 encoder was touched in March of this year.

use makemkv, it's free while in beta

makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1053

Dumb entitled nigger detected

Has none run 480p DVD rips through an ai upscaler yet? I remember some tv/blurays having this built in but never saw it on pc

LOL NIGGER XD
Kys freetard rakesh

Thanks for the info.
If only they'd make their own VP8 encoder.

You can use them during playback and it's not unheard of for people to utilize software like waifu2x to improve shitty DVD releases (e.g. ATLA).
There's also that shitty

>I have the right to complain about anything
And since it's free the developers have a right to ignore you. Actually they have that right even if you paid. Hope it at least felt good because you accomplished nothing either way.

Uh no sweaty I live in a country where if you pay for something it comes by law with support and warranty.
Sorry that Mexico No. 2 doesn’t have consumer protections because you need to steal all the shekels for your rabbi.

waifu2x how do I get that working on vidya/steaming video or x265 encodes? What's the easiest way in Windows

please don't help this entitled faggot.
just let him continue suck corporate dicks in his natural enviroment.

Encoding? dvd burners should do burning not encoding. What kind of malware did you install now rajeet?

>I live in a country where if you pay for something it comes by law with support and warranty.
Good luck getting support for the features that didn't exist and weren't advertised.

>support and warranty
these does not apply to software kiddo.

They do in the EU Diego

I am from eu rajeet.

Based and redpilled

Attached: seemsgood.png (300x300, 86K)

waifu2x is intended for images, so basically you split the video into its individual frames (e.g. with ffmpeg), add the frame names to a text file, run waifu2x with the text file as input list (alternatively you could just loop over all frames with the waifu2x command) and then merge the individual frames back into a video.
>What's the easiest way in Windows
For Windows users
github.com/lltcggie/waifu2x-caffe
github.com/DeadSix27/waifu2x-converter-cpp
are recommended alternatives. A minimum of scripting knowledge would be required for the other steps.

Alternatively take a look at
github.com/K4YT3X/video2x
But for the love of god, change the model in the settings json from "noise_scale" to "scale". You may also have to tweak the ffmpeg settings.

i tried using waifu2x on VHS tapes once. looked odd. settled on QTGMC with a bilinear upscaler.

I doubt waifu2x's models were trained with the appropriate footage to upscale VHS tapes.
Why bilinear upscaling though?

literally because Youtube doesn't support 60fps at 480p, and shits on the quality of 480p sources. uploading to youtube was the easiest way to share family VHS tapes with everyone.
bilinear because i just didn't like the way Lanczos or any smart upscalers introduced some strange artifacts
i'd be happy archiving them at 480p60fps otherwise.

>bilinear because i just didn't like the way Lanczos or any smart upscalers introduced some strange artifacts
I can see Lanczos introducing some heavy ringing for your footage, but have you also tried Mitchell?

haven't tried mitchell, no. I'll give it a shot.