RTG/AMD 7nm design cannot even match nVidia's 12nm design in power usage. Good thing Nvidia is late with 7nm...

RTG/AMD 7nm design cannot even match nVidia's 12nm design in power usage. Good thing Nvidia is late with 7nm, as it would be another embarrassment

Attached: 1524884758390.jpg (1080x1349, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/msi-radeon-rx-vega-56-rx-vega-56-air-boost-8g-oc/p/N82E16814137263
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

on the other hand, it's half the die size.
selling it for nearly the same price appears quite profitable and they don't care about your $10 higher yearly energy bill

Attached: detriti.jpg (850x988, 284K)

Retarded whoreposter

why are women such whores now

Am I supposed to be happy for them that they get to fuck over their consumers just like Nvidia does, but with a nicer profit per unit?

thicc hapa

>now

No. You are not supposed to have any feelings for corporate entities. You may invest if you like their new strategy.

Her personality seemed like she has a white mother.

is that Max?

Max Payne? No

Yeah

Attached: 1514208499658.jpg (1706x1198, 489K)

WHY THUMB

moar

hot

>tattoos

every time

she works for Linus ?

Oh noes rtg rnda fucked up lmaoo

Attached: 90FFBDEDC4D247D7B9F76BFAEB01662E.png (653x726, 49K)

>RTG/AMD 7nm design cannot even match nVidia's 12nm design in power usage.
It can in compute, most of the vidya is too much optimized for nvidia so amd really can't do nothing about it. I would really like to see perf/power in amd-opimized titles like far cry 5.

Doesn't matter, pricing does. That's why nvidia is going to release super RTX series, $300 V56s are eating a giant hole in nvidia's "mid-range" marketshare especially now that driver updates put the V56 in between RTX 2060 and 2070 performance after one-click auto undervolting is applied.

newegg.com/msi-radeon-rx-vega-56-rx-vega-56-air-boost-8g-oc/p/N82E16814137263

Same thing will happen with navi, AMD is releasing them with high MSRP ON PURPOSE to fuck over nvidia later. We can expect the RTX 2070 performance 5700 to slowly whittle down to $300/pop after a few months especially after 50-64 CU navi GPUs that will compete with the 2080 and 2080ti super variants.

Attached: ZomboDroid 12062019115520.jpg (1999x2187, 460K)

No way in fuck 64cu+ will be out before 2020

she used to but decided she had no interest in technology whatsoever and it was a toxic environment being the only woman in an office with 20 thirsty men

I'll also say this: do NOT get navi when drivers are still shotty at best and V56s keep dropping in prices. Wait for the 5700XT to mature for a few months, have 95% RTX 2080 performance and drop to under $400 for max fps/$ at 1440p gaming.

Depends how fast TSMC can get 7nm+ EUV out the dood.

Why the fuck do women ruin themselves with nose rings? She looks like a fucking cow.

I'm so fucking horny for art hoes. I want to fuck a coked-out tumblr hipster DIY aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcut bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead choker-wearing slutty wiccan minx say "yikes," "y'all," "big mood," "cancelled" or "this is a bop," I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty fat thighs. I want to pour my white olive oil onto their contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplastized nose. I want to finger an art hoe through her jean overalls while pretending to be interested as she talks about van gogh and arctic monkeys and how david foster wallace fans suck and gilles deleuze and VICE news and 'union pool' in williamsburg and steven universe and homeopathy and saveur magazine and taking adderall to pass exams. I'm SO. FUCKING. HORNY.

It's strangely been proven that women with dyed hair are most likely mentally ill or full of daddy problems. The bull ring is just icing on the cake to let you know to stay away.

Attached: aposema.jpg (1840x1035, 481K)

what the fuck are you talking about? I know plenty of women with dyed hair and they perfectly normal.

>why are women such whores now

It's great, isn't it?

well, Im expecting a q4 release. Anything other than that means that their process yields are horrible.

that's not up to you. My girl has nose and nipple rings and they look great during a long anal session.

would like to see some stats on that.

You clearly haven't spent any time with them, they tend to appear normal but that aposematism is there for YOU to be aware they're something wrong with them.

Deeply rooted in their damaged psyche they have an unconscious need to "warn" others about something and usually they don't realize they're warning others about themselves.

Obviously like 1-5% will do it for retarded reasons (ie peer pressure) but in general avoid them especially if they're okay with defacing their own bodied with piercings (ie no respect for themselves, will suck any cock for a dollar).

Go to any con > look for cosplayers/obvious art hoes > ask for selfie > don't hover your arm while doing the selfie, instead hug her firmly, like an alpha > ask is she want's to go with you to this pub/bar nearby > buy drinks, small talk > ask if she wants to go to yuor place/hotel room > profit.

Mental illness is the new normal.

it's not exactly illness. It's like being fat. You are functional yet not exactly optimal

you guys are seriously retarded, do you really believe thats how the human mind works?

>tattoo
>nose piercing
>alcohol
>dresses like a whore in public

fucking disgusting

imho the mind is no different from the body. A girl with daddy issues is exactly like a fat woman, except for the fact that she is hot.

If you claim to know how the human mind works, well, you are the retarded one.

>I know of a few examples where A are B therefore all A are B

Not anymore

Imagine the smell of those giant feet.

Radeon better have a competitor to the RTX 2080, 2080 Ti, and TITAN RTX or otherwise they're finished

Realistically how long could it take for driver updates to make the 5700XT gain 2080 performance? It's already an average 5-10% faster than the RTX 2070.

Attached: AMDRadeonRX5700XTBenchmarks.jpg (1200x641, 96K)

What are you fucking retarded?

Nope, not an nvidiot. I KNOW what AMD is capable of.

Attached: World-War-Z-2560x1440-Vulkan.png (805x809, 53K)

Amds cherrypicked benches will aready be +5-10% over what any honest reviewer will show because cherry picking. Driver wont give it +20% performance. Retarded to think otherwise

So why did vega 56 go from barely competing with the GTX 1070 to competing with the 1080 and now the RTX 2060? Just coincidence, right?

Vega release at 399 mrsp and was always better than a 1070, retard

How about stop being happy for multi-billion dollar corporations in the first place.
They don't give a fuck about you.

Now? They were whores in the Bible, lad.

I doubt it'll ever get over 2080 performance outside of tailor-made games, but even then it will be marginal.
It'll be a great card regardless, AMD are steadily coming back if they keep pace.

I miss her
and your still virgin, lmao

Attached: 1537913236172.jpg (640x1136, 726K)

Not him but the RTX 2070 is 80% as fast as the 2080, right?
That means the 5700XT is already 85-90% as fast as the RTX 2080, right?

So throw another 5% with driver updates and you essentially have 90-95% RTX 2080 performance for $449. Is that a bad thing?

Attached: relative-performance_2560-1440 (2).png (500x810, 47K)

She did. Had to leave because fell in love with Linus and Antony loved her.
She didn't want to break Antony's heart so left to somewhere in South of Europe.
Such a sweetheart.

Ew gross haha post more