What Antivirus should I use for my brand new computer?

What Antivirus should I use for my brand new computer?

Attached: WhichAntivirus.png (254x461, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kaspersky.com/free-cloud-antivirus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None. They are a meme. Quit downloadind dodgey programs

Linux kek

Common sense 2019

If you use Windows, at which point Common Sense has already failed, you should stick to Windows Defender instead of adding even more botnet and bloat

I heard wannacry.exe is the best. Comes with free encryption too!

Unironically Avast

thanks user

Defender is shit, Kaspersky is the best but paid, Avast is decent and easily and safely crackable

Malwarebytes free so as to remove malware, otherwise use commonsense

there is a free kaspersky now

Defender isn't shit.

Panda free cloud. Been using it for awhile, pretty good

Kaspersky has a free version now kaspersky.com/free-cloud-antivirus

Free version doesn't have heuristics last time I checked (correct me if I'm wrong) so I didn't bother mentioning it

Look up AV Test and AV Comparatives. It has the highest performance impact and highest false positives, and can be disabled with UAC

>Antivirus
>crack

kek

I have had it compared Avira and ESET to it on 1809. ESET used the least amount of RAM but the most amount of CPU, Avira was in between and Defender while using up the most RAM used the leas amount of CPU. This was back when ESET keys were easily accessible. The false positives don't bother me. So it isn't really "shit".

>Free version doesn't have heuristics
Free version just lacks Application control and firewall that Internet Security version has but that is not something most users need

There are also two free versions of Kaspersky the only difference between them is that the cloud free version allows you to change all settings while the regular free version doesn't

Also make sure you download the European version if you want to disable all the telemetry

Attached: 1533578006418.png (1041x277, 26K)

It's not really a crack you just need a plaintext license file

>kaspersky
>better than malwarebytes + fileassassin
lmao

They all focus on different things and Malwarebytes has been complete shit since V3

>falling for malwarebytes shill lies
Lmao

Norton is the best. If LifeLock uses it you know it's the real deal

not sure if troll or imbecile

Common sense is bluepill
or ESET