Why do ms do this?

who the fuck do these motherfuckers think they are?
i fucking lost 30 pages of thesis and 3 browser downloads because of this stupid fuck ass crap.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5sYXB0b3BtYWcuY29tL2ltYWdlcy93cC9wdXJjaC1hcGkvaW5jb250ZW50LzIwMTUvMTEvd2luZG93cy11cGRh (670x367, 94K)

Why didnt you save?

Sounds like you're using shit software that doesn't save progress on time intervas, user.

The thing warned you that it was going to shut down and so you specifically didn't save the 30 pages of thesis you were working on in a non-autosaving editor?

install ubuntu

Install LTSC

ITT things that never actually happened.

you can turn that off dickhead

If you have big work to do you can pause the updates for several days from the settings, you tech illiterate normie...

OP is defrauding or a brainlet

why didnt ms give a restart later option? why must all updates be forced fed to you?

it actually did. i thought they were fucking around with that until it seriously restarted on me. btw i got the message in windows 10 and the warning message was a lot more vague like its a normal pc message that you dont have to worry about.

I wouldn't trust users more than the OS creators to know how their PC should function.

This, you just GOTTA have the latest updates user or else you may melt down the spectre or something like that.

>not just doing shutdown /a

How do you go 30 pages without saving user? Seriously, you know that all technology is viable to malfunction and shitty forced updates.

Thats what you get for using Windows, I hope yout thesis now is not accepted and you fail out of your program, dumbass winjeet fuck

Why so negative? Our friend wasted good effort and time for this.

Just imagine having your computer shut down randomly by someone else

>op's totally not lying
Right.

I do not understand this. I have been running Windows 10 for 3 years, and not once has this happened to me.

I think that’s only pro and above

Werks on my machine.

You wrote a 30 page thesis and didn't think to save once? How much bullshitting are you doing to get 30 pages of anything? No one is going to read all of that shit.

>Type type type ctrl+s type type type ctrl+s
>I have to pee ctrl+s
>I have to eat ctrl+s
>I get up for any reason what so ever ctrl+s
But it is summer right now.

Literally this, actually a vscode script of mine makes every fifth quicksave a .bak file and if there is a .bak file, a .bak.bak file. I have the tendency to straight up spam ctrl+s while thinking.[spoiler][/spoiler]

yeah if you don't shill more of your shekels you get treated like an even bigger pleb

Download 1903 you piece of shit.

Brainlet nigger

Upgrade to Windows 10 you brainlet.

you are an imbecile to use windows
you are an imbecile not to use linux
you are the only one at fault
fuck off
you are worthless

uninstall winblows

>why do ms do this?
Because they get bad PR when retards don't upgrade and install the latest security patches.

>why must all updates be forced fed to you?
Because retards will keep forgetting to update when they're done with work, then they will delay the update again when they use their PC again because >inconvenience, this goes on and on until the user gets BTFO by a security flaw and wants it to be MS's fault.

It's for your own good user.

>why didnt ms give a restart later option? why must all updates be forced fed to you?
They did give you options, they're just slightly hidden away because retards otherwise use those options to never update and then get assraped by malware. It's better for security to update automatically if the user is retarded.

If OP doesn't post a page of his 'thesis' he's a liar and suck cocks... Oh wait...

WE ARE WAITING OP

>i thought they were fucking around with that until it seriously restarted on me
You are a fucking moron, neck yourself

>I thought M$ was playing a prank

user... I...
I'm concerned you're writing a thesis and thought that M$ would prank you

its gonna install viruses on restart

just a prank bro

win + r
cmd
shutdown -a