This is the best keyboard money can buy. This is peak performance. Fight me

this is the best keyboard money can buy. This is peak performance. Fight me

Attached: MLA22D.jpg (572x572, 63K)

Logitech g keyboards are way better than this

That's the most disgusting keyboard I've ever seen, I wouldn't use it if they paid me to

>iToddlers BTFO

Attached: 1544988646654.gif (500x491, 376K)

ITT: Poorfags

tpbp

what does this mean?

I used an Apple keyboard for web development in my last job and it was pretty good.

I used a wired one. It was good. It was certainly WAY better than the old mushy Dell and HP keyboards you used to get in most offices, universities, schools, etc.

I didn't buy it by the way, the whole company used Macs and Apple equipment. But yeah, like I say, it was way better than a lot of those mushy keyboards you get. Maybe a mechanical keyboard would be even better, but I dunno. They're so fucking clicky and would piss off everybody in an office environment. Plus they're expensive as fuck. So I never considered buying one at all.

Attached: Apple_Keyboard_with_Numeric_Keyboard_9612.jpg (3000x1272, 352K)

this

>QWERTZ
fuck off hans

this
too bad the new generation sucks ass

>tiny fucked up return key
>tiny left shift
>huge caps lock and without any padding or indentation
>giant right shift
>...instead of proper arrow keys
>lock key right next to backspace
>arbitrarily rearranged control keys
>QWERTZ

>I agree with OP. If you're actually working on your keyboard all day long, a mac keyboard (in my experience) is far less fatiguing than any mechanical keyboard (cherry and topre switches included).

Adding to this: you need ASCI layout and not shitty qwertz.

Attached: IMG_20190614_182046.jpg (3840x2160, 2.72M)

Either "Third post best post" or "This post best post" in this case the latter.

thanks m8

this, if you need to actually type for a long time, using these weird mechanical keyboards becomes a chore.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1249x85, 9K)

There's absolutely No Way to hit up or down in one try without looking at the keyboard.
Half of the time you want to hit return you insert something else. The function keys are needlessly big.
Left shift is also a bit too short.

no DEL key
FN in bottom left corner instead of CRTL

fuck that shit

Get a linear switch. I can type all day long with no fatigue on my gat reds with orings.
That said, those $10 logitech rubberdome boards are surprisingly decent. I use one when I need a spare.

>this, if you need to actually type for a long time, using these weird mechanical keyboards becomes a chore.

This. I think the sorts of people who have time to discuss keyboards (and supporting mechanical ones) don't actually spend time working on them; thus the claims..

*blocks ur path for a reasonable price and great build quality*

Attached: large_DKON1808-AUSPDZHBS_12.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

>Deleting stuff
>Using winshit control combinations

Attached: 1354733144029.gif (212x176, 925K)

having a job and not being autistic on Jow Forums is rate

*rare

>apple
>others are too expensive

>memechanical

$5 keyboard vs $150 keyboard
Even microsoft $25 are betters

Even my shitty lenovo laptop get some better keyboard

Agreed. A shame they are engineered to fail after two years for some reason.

>being so poor you can't drop $100 on a tool you use for multiple hours a day every day that will last you for years and feel great in the process

Attached: z0m1tcjaotm01.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Where's the numpad?

They probably just spent $90 on an apple keyboards and had them fail repeatedly so they wrote off nice keyboards forever

See and

Without going into keyfeel shenanigans, that keyboard sucks.
>half height up/down arrows
>no way to access PgUp/Dn, Home, End, Ins, Del
>fn key is all the way down in the left bottom corner, making it impossible to use it with keys on the right side of the keyboard (you need two hands to change volume)
>Control, Option, Command is weird in a Control, Meta/Alt, Super/Win world
>no Menu key

>t. arthritis fingers
If cherry blues/browns give you fatigue then you have serious fucking problems

t. basement dweller

Lol no you retard. the numeric keypad version is clearly better with better keys and not cramped

>tenkeyless

Attached: 3a3.png (878x900, 297K)

absolutely not.

this comment was made by the HHKB gang