Rich kid's PC "blows up" in Buenos Aires

Why do high-end PCs do this?
Happened today in the 2nd tallest building in Argentina, where 4-room apartments go from over $1M to $2M USD in price.

clarin.com/sociedad/incendio-torre-puerto-madero_0_6OmX5A4uq.html
>"el fuego se originó tras la explosión de la computadora de uno de los adolescentes que viven en el departamento"

Attached: 3214506aebfa.jpg (540x540, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAbl0fLY06U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1548277157058.jpg (2048x1370, 319K)

SOPA DE MACOCO

I can 100% guarantee he used Intel

Should have bought Ryzen.

Attached: Comic.jpg (480x853, 141K)

amd gpu+intel cpu

Intelfags LITERALLY BTFO.

Probably a faulty PSU.

Intel exploits are literally baked in

I can assure you, I saw heat paste on the ground.

This user is delusional. Take him to the infirmary.

Another soul lost to i9900-K overclocking.

that's why you don't trust chingming longdong power supplies

Another AMD build up in flames

Attached: 9900KS turboing to 5GHz without chiller.jpg (480x848, 50K)

>Why do high-end PCs do this?
this is what happens when you put that Ryzen bullshit in a PC

Those are the Brazilians user
Our Italian immigrant grandparents used to eat pigeons in the 1910s tho.

>traditional Italian cuisine, not even once

Attached: F594-560x264.jpg (560x264, 49K)

You lads think some dumbfuck rich ESL kid had the wits to use a nice PSU? Probably paid some local cunt to assemble it all for him. Probably doesn't even have a surge protector, kek.

Where in Italy can I try pigeons?

Try the highlighted region, Veneto

goats are better

> Argentina
nobody gives a single fuck what happens in some south american shithole. may the entire nation burn to the ground.

If he's rich then he'll just get the decorators in and then buy another pc

cheap chinese made knockoff lithium ion batteries are like little incendiary bombs, they can do that, just one little leak and air gets in the damn things catch fire and start popping and shooting flames everywere

probably insurance fraud

Must be an intel

>shithole
My town in Patagonia is very comfy user.
I'd like to see where you live.

Attached: vacaciones-en-el-sur-que-visitar-en-san-martin-de-los-andes-patagonia-.jpg (712x350, 151K)

Goats are GOAT.

Attached: intelinside.png (479x848, 431K)

LOST

Are Patagonians racist towards other south Americans?

Attached: 1462916265988.gif (300x174, 1.77M)

No more than your average argie, I think.
Lots of venezuelan immigrants have ended up here as of late.

The mayor of a small city called Viedma even made a recruitment drive for Venezuelan doctors for its public hospitals because they are willing to work for much cheaper wages than locals, which pissed people off.

Electronics enginigger here.
Desktop PC can't explode like that. It has no components that can cause that chaos, unless someone had used alcohol or jet fuel in liquid cooling.
Laptops, on the other hand, have batteries, which can deliver.
Do you know which manufacturer has Chinese cells? Guess it. Starts begins with letter A, and is not Acer.

Attached: Refrigerant-Gas-of-High-Quality-R22.jpg (2004x2004, 177K)

The shittiest chinkmade PSU in existence wouldn't explode into a blazing inferno, the retarded porch monkey probably poured fucking petrol into it to make it go faster or something.

Post bundas

SOPA DO PALOMA

Holy shit that would do it.

Asus.

UNA DELICIA.

Well, that is first option. But those aren't elite computers.

jajaja se lo merece por cheto puto

Tell that to their ROG price tags.

Looks like ROG uses Korean cells.

>Do you know which manufacturer has Chinese cells
All of them
sony lg samsung and panasonic all make their cells in china

Neither are Applel

Nope.

Trying to run Crysis at ultra. Poor fool, may God rest his soul.

UNA PORONGA

|>
|

Explain how a CPU blows up. You can't because it's impossible. Now get me water to my processor.

>high-end PC
>brazil
it was probably all chinkshit from aliexpress combined with shit huezillian nigger tier electric grid that caused it

Maybe he followed the Vox PC building guide?

He probably never cleaned out the dust.

>why do high-end pcs do this
kys

Attached: System.png (1631x931, 181K)

Cringe

SOPA DE POMBO

Wait, are you telling me that I need to clean the dust out of my computer?

>i7
>high-end
>Yuliya
Try again you poorfag Russian tranny

Don't cut yourself on that edge, edgy boy.

>Buy high end components
>Stick the shittiest chink PSU in there.
I can guarantee you it's the PSU, it's so stupidly common to cheap out on it.

Fuck I thought they wouldn't be that far. In Peru and Colombia there's an absurd amount of them.

Yeah, it won't explode or anything like that, but you only need a faulty and dusty PSU to make some sparks and then you have a fire, if the computer is close to anything flammable (such as a wooden desk) the fire may grow and eventually your whole house will be burning.

I burned a pizza a few hours ago, I fell asleep. Wew lad!

>Why do high-end PCs do this?
Core i9 didn't throttle down like it's designed to and literally got as hot as the sun.

I've got the water right here

Attached: 6uimyy-cjyvgbabnigz.png (713x409, 150K)

Attached: 23.jpg (480x848, 47K)

According to news article, kid was detained after this fire, and had been arrested before for setting a dressing room on fire.

I'm sorry to ruin it for you guys, but it wasn't a faulty computer, the kid is just fucked in the head.

I still remember when that dude killed himself over this tranny.

They’re paid to post here. I bet they get like 5 cents a reply

The wealth is divided quite extremely between the poor and very rich.

dang, imagine carrying that guilt around, wishing it was as easy to cut off as a penis

LG moves their entire smartphone division to Vietnam. Even Korean know Chinks are evil

>argentina
>white

Attached: images.png (511x600, 32K)

If I go there with a dollar, how many blowhobs would I get from you? I've heard that with a dollar I can buy the entire town.

There is a divide but most people in Argentina are middle class actually.

Class divisions are bigger than in Europe but lower than other places in South America.

Attached: 460px-World_Bank_Gini_Map.svg.png (460x201, 53K)

I think you mean nvidia, fren

youtube.com/watch?v=WAbl0fLY06U

Old meme from low IQ anglofags

Attached: 1560570148906.jpg (347x750, 42K)

I'm French and having lived a year in Argentina doing a consulting job I'd rather live there than in America. You are only embarassing yourself.

The girls there were very stuck up and the beaches were cold and shitty though, I'd say that's a downside compared to Brazil where getting poon was much easier. Then again I was on Brazil as a tourist so maybe my attitude was different too.

quick rundown?

seething

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Should’ve got a mac

OCd threadripper build by an Intel hater. RAM caught on fire.

Attached: 1543128789828.jpg (558x610, 104K)

Basically some obsessed dude made a thread, around last year or before, with an image that had something like "This is for you femanon" or something like that written on a piece of paper. There was a knife in the picture too. A few minutes later, he posted a picture of that paper, but covered in blood. The thread received like 50 more replies before being deleted. Nobody seems to know or remember about this, It's sad. I hope the dude was actually memeing. The worst thing is that I don't know if that femanon tranny even knows about this.

Pic related
>shithole
You must be at least 18 to post here.

Attached: 10620360_158749161156630_2173063647180959888_o.jpg (1403x958, 94K)

Too soon

>Argentina is white

Hola, my name is Diego Blanco, the current president of Argentina.

Attached: Diego Blanco.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

HEIL DIEGO BLANCO

No one here is actually obsessed with the islands. It's only nationalism bait for politicians. Plus you can't really change our grandparents. Your bait is honestly ineffective.

Pedro, el computador no worko.
No gusta!

una vela

We hate everyone from Rio Colorado to the north, specially peruboliguayos and venecos.

LoL TLDR kys

Yesterday on Jow Forums
>can I run my graphics card on a chink 30A LED PSU?
Today on Jow Forums
>PC burns out apartment in buenos aires

Ah good ol water cooling

>implying he wouldn't just sniff the petrol instead

I hate this board more and more every day. And i’ve Only been back for a few days.