Why don't we have tech that let's us smell content?

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

monitors let us see content
headphones let us hear content

Why don't we have tech that let's us smell content?

Attached: 1424397908297.gif (1.91 MB, 320x240)

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

Because smell depends on chemical particles, as opposed the physically rather simple creation of light rays and sound waves.

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

light is not also made of particles
Based brainlet

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

It's not, otherwise it couldn't travel at light speed.

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

Because on the bed to the right of my is a female body that produces the odours and liquids I want. You should get one too.

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

Particle wave dualism nigga. All you have to do to travel at the speed of light is to have zero rest mass.

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

confirmed pseudo-intellectual redditor

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

Showing characteristics of particles =/= particle. It's well known that light doesn't fit any established category.

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

what is photon
read a book faggot

Mason King
Mason King

4 basic tastes/smells
salty, sweet, sour, bitter
create an emitter that sprays these from a cartidge

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

There were some attempts, bottom line is that changing aroma carteidges is too much effort.

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

If things were that simple we'd be able to accurately recreate flavors artificially, but to this day strawberry candy doesn't taste like strawberries.

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

look into a laser faggot

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

Photons are fermions, they are massless force carriers that allways travel at the speed of light, matter particles are bosons, particles that have mass and are confined to speeds slower than light.

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

That's not how that works

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

being this much of an underage turd
fucking summer

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

smell is the hardest element known to man, even harder than see and hear

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

no ones stopping you from inventing it

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

I spend too much time on Jow Forums. The last thing I want is to smell of piss and shit.

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

But we do. Pull my finger.

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

There are devices that simulate taste using electrical stimuli on the tongue. Maybe something similar could be done for our smell? But having wires up your mouth and nose wouldn't make the product that attractive.

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

cringe

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

It fits the standard model. It's a particle. Every particle is also a wage. High school dropout much?

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

*wave

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

content
Nice corporate shill word.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit