Is this the most based Windows 10 ISO ever made for gaming?

Is this the most based Windows 10 ISO ever made for gaming?

>It has also been stripped for bloatware and stuff that most people don't need.
>Baatz's ISO is based on Windows 10 Pro 1709 64 bit, as that version of Windows performs the best and has the least amount of latency
>Newer versions of Windows such as 1809 and 1903 have higher QueryPerformanceFrequency timers (10 mhz, 10 ms) compared to Windows 1803 and earlier which is between 2-4 mhz (2-4 ms). This is one of the reasons that Baat's ISO is based on 1709, and not newer releases.
>Telemetry and data collection has also been disabled/removed, no more Microsoft spying!
>The normal Windows 10 1709 version has older updates from December 2017. That's all changed in Baatz's ISO as it has the newest updates integrated (built-in), which supports the fairly new .NET 4.8 Framework, as well as a wider support for newer applications.If you play CS:GO, specifically Faceit, which requires newer updates that aren't present in the normal version of 1709, you can do that too in Baatz's ISO.

sites.google.com/view/baatzs-workshop/baatzs-iso?authuser=0

Attached: baatziso.jpg (1223x756, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

windowsreport.com/windows-10-gaming-edition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, I prefer AME.

>doesn't include Windows 10 1903 Ryzen scheduler updates
useless

Why would I trust an ISO some random guy has put together?

Hmm, the idea of using an OS image put together by some street shitter sounds really retarded. I'll read the notes though.

...Yep, fucking retarded. You're dumb for using this.

Is there a reason to use this if you have LTSC?

Kek, that reminds me of when I used to use a stripped down version of XP called LSD. ISO was like 600 megs and it ran on 50 megs of RAM.

;__;

Attached: lsd.jpg (960x720, 67K)

tpbp

How can I be sure this is not glowniggered?

I'll just wait for Windows 10 Gaming Edition from Microsoft itself

windowsreport.com/windows-10-gaming-edition/

Attached: ge.jpg (369x497, 26K)

You look at the bootscreen and if there's "Microsoft Corporation" somewhere, you're glowniggered all the way up/

Pardon, my bad user. What I meant to say is if this ISO is additionally glowniggered on the author's side apart from the expected glowniggering by Microsoft Corporation+GlowAgencies

I've run it with wireshark and it made no phone homes after 5 months. Seems safe to me. It also has raving reviews from reddit

LTSC has telemetry and uses 1809 so it has more latency in games so someone that plays FPS's will notice how much better this is.

Lower resolution timers do not mean higher latency in games.

Honestly fuck you retard skiddie kid
This is an 18+ website. Kill yourself

I've tested this and it's the fastest most responsive Win10 copy you can install when it comes to gaming. Fps is best as well

>using third party ISOs
no thanks for the botnet.

You're a hopelessly tech inept retard.

Lol, why would you trust this random asshole's basedware-infested ISO. It's not even gold themed

Attached: XPGold.jpg (1360x768, 468K)

>I've run it with wireshark and it made no phone homes after 5 months.
What a retard

Why should I use this over AME?

"bloat-free"
>.NET 3.5 Framework integrated
>.NET 4.8 Framework integrated
>ASMedia USB 3.1 drivers integrated
>BlackViper Service tweaks/list integrated

Also
>Updating Windows on this ISO would most likely BREAK it completely, so please disable updates

Get the fuck out of here with this pajeet-level fuckery

Attached: LowQualityPost.jpg (1080x401, 96K)

>compromise your whole digital life for 10ms extra response time in CS:GO
I, uh...

Because the genuine windows iso is also by a couple of random guys and proprietary.

>for gaming
yeah this is just a BTC miner getting access to rich dumb kids shiny new GPUs

The funny thing is that it wouldn't even help.
With uncapped fps, higher resolution timers will not make any difference.

Video card doesn't show any stress at all when games arent being played

Oh look, ANOTHER shitty hacked iso being shilled.

Attached: 1420100070807.png (425x251, 197K)

Why the fuck would I use this third worlder shit over a proper install of LTSC? Fuck off back to whatever shitty monkey forum you came from, Ranjeet.

That's the trick.

If you ever gonna use Windows, download everything from official servers only and never install anything that's not OEM driver or a videogame downloaded from steam. Or you could just pirate everything if you don't care that your machine will mine someone else's coins and steal your passwords and credit card data.

Also I guess it's pretty safe to download software from Microsoft store.

>Middle-schooler on summer break
>Thinks that Jow Forums is home to the Anonymous hacker guild
>Asks Jow Forums if a pajeet-mangled ISO of another pajeet-mangled OS is good for gaming
It's like you're single and just starting puberty. Your neckbeard hasn't even started growing in yet.

this

Any version of Windows is proprietary dipshit.