Nvr 4get that wen u feel happy or joi that it will nevr last long all tings xpiyre in the nd to sorrow and nothingness...

nvr 4get that wen u feel happy or joi that it will nevr last long all tings xpiyre in the nd to sorrow and nothingness. all tings retm to null.

Attached: 1560020621125.png (198x162, 74K)

#include
#define NULL 0

int main() {
printf("Goodbye, world.\n");
return NULL;
}

good

my Jow Forums css centers posts and this looks even more dramatic

Attached: 2019-06-14-222037.png (390x207, 13K)

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

post css

Thank

>int main()
>return NULL;
Maybe you should off yourself

>#define NULL 0

kys retard

>Defining a keyword in C/C++ with value via macro
>Calling me the retard

Attached: 1560449620956.jpg (512x512, 46K)

>Defining a keyword in C/C++ with value via macro
so?

kys

You first, you mental invalid. You clearly don't know how to fucking program. And while you're at it go to where your fellow brethren are. Only an absolute retard with no knowledge of programming would do something like defining keywords in C/C++ with a fucking macro. You are literally turning every instance on NULL into the number 0, which may be a fucking problem o systems where NULL isn't zero.

thank fren

I think this post demonstrates that you are more of a mental invalid than someone who doesn't know C/C++

autism is a mental disorder not knowing about macro expansion in C/C++ is just ignorance

Who the fuck cares what a tard like you thinks? You can't even do basic shit correctly like write a 10 line program without fucking up

and you can't, even for an instant, be bothered to consider that on this is an image board dedicated to anime their may be posters who don't think the same way you do. you are so obsessed with this idea that you must call out every shitpost you see and become enraged by it.

autism is unequivocally worse than incompetence in programing

> feel happy
I wish

Attached: 1559771858177.png (689x540, 411K)

y-you too

Attached: 1521592932968.png (657x527, 44K)

No

css

thanks

>autism is unequivocally worse than incompetence in programing
Actually, a shitton of programmers are autistic including ones at the top of their game like Bisqwit, Donald Knuth and my professor. None of the good ones, however, are incompetent or useless like you are.

god i wish that were me

Thenks fren I will no 4get.