Can anyone tell me if this is worth 85 usd

Can anyone tell me if this is worth 85 usd

I'm not sure how old it is but I know it runs

Attached: 20190614_150650.jpg (4032x3024, 2.98M)

Yes

Inside

Attached: 20190614_150657.jpg (4032x3024, 3.33M)

download speccy and take a pic
also dust it and guy an ssd and install windows on it

I'm surprised it's not fried with that much dust in the cooler. Yikes.

Attached: wtf-images783.jpg (500x363, 78K)

Dude, clean that shit up

That wasent the fucking question
>is there shit missing
>is it worth the price
It's also iseing an Intel core 2

> Intel core 2
jesus that's older than my grandma's tits

Yes. Get a cheap ssd alongside with that drive only for os. Install pop_os. Enjoy internet

Thank you

Hey Jow Forums, can you tell me if this car is worth it? I don't know the year, make, model, motor or how many miles are on it. I just know that it runs. I will get angry with you if you don't answer my question. I also can't spell correctly.

It's worth

>that nForce cooler

Attached: toplel.jpg (625x469, 40K)

its worth it, but it's not exactly a GOOD PC, but if it turns on and is functional, then yea, it's worth $80-100 without question.

Throw an SSD in there if there isn't one already and put the OS on that and it'll still work just fine for basic desktop use and even some light gaming with a new GPU.

It's an Alienware Area-51 7500.
Most likely config based on the nvidia chipset, layout of the gpu and tehe intel badge is: Nforce 680i, Core2Duo E6400, Nvidia 7900 GTX, 2GB DDR2 RAM, 250GB 7200rpm Seagate. Normally shipped with Vista Home Premium. Potentially useful as an XP era gaming machine and office/email/web shitbox but even for web use it effectively requires a memory upgrade or it'll sit there thrashing the swap file 99% of the time.

>but if it turns on and is functional, then yea, it's worth $80-100 without question.

I don't get why people emphasize RAM so much with browsing, 2GB is fine for a few tabs unless all you do is jerk off on web apps and streaming video, it's the embedded turing-complete programming language interpreter thrashing the shit out of your CPU that causes most of the noticeable slowdowns.

For todays bloated shitty software, the specs are shit tier.

I would pay around 30 bucks if its a core 2 duo, maybe 40 if its a core2quad.

Also fuck jewgle and their fucking slow captchas

In case the bot didnt pick it up, FUCK GOOGLE AND THEIR SLOW CAPTCHAS.

Attached: jewgle and the free masons moronic symbols.jpg (838x838, 104K)

>Thinks these symbols are Jewish
Imagine being white and not knowing your own traditional symbols.

Attached: triangle-composition-sacred-geometry-eye-vision-god-providence-alchemy-religion-spirituality-occulti (1090x1300, 226K)

Shoot yourself through the roof of your mouth you retard.

Ok

Attached: Internet_20190602_012141_4.jpeg.jpg (105x125, 2K)

(OP)
Jesus, why ubuntu base with gnome? Get windows 7 for ol' games or any normal linux for werk/browsing (with xfce or i3 depending on preference)