is not a reason

Attached: Gabriel.png (540x770, 325K)

because retards like OP are too stupid to understand how to use it

no, YOU give me a reason why Windows is better than Linux
>muh native software
is the equivalent of
>muh dick ooga booga bix nood

Is that really the only reason ?

Linux is good for programming and for quite a lot of things but personally I don't really believe it's better or worse than Windows. I use Windows 10 and it works fine for me, FOSSTrannies who've never heard of WPD, DestroyWindows10Spying or ShutUp10 will tell you "MUH SPYWARE" but just tell them about WPD and DestroyWindows10Spying and you will BTFO them 100% of the time.

That's actually what you sound like, it's the sound of autism emitting from your stupid mouth.

Dumb gabu poster

Attached: 09215AC2-C7FF-4BEC-8ABF-5EA71EE89343.jpg (3167x4090, 1.79M)

games

Attached: geimu.png (1920x1200, 899K)

because you actually control your computer instead of trusting indians on the other side of the world to control your computer for you

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

ah yes
having to hack around a product that you paid for with shady 3rd party software just to make it spy less and make it a little more bearable is totally sane

it doesnt run your games forcing you to be more productive

>FOSSTrannies who've never heard of WPD, DestroyWindows10Spying or ShutUp10
All this shit causes more problems than it solves
I whole heartily believe that whenever someone complains about updates resetting their shit or breaking something, these programs are the primary root cause, as it seems half of them are made by people who know less about Windows 10 than the people who try to use them

Linux is a system kernel. You use it IB systems like Android and GNU, so the proper question should be: "Give me one reason why GNU is """better""" than windows", unless you unironically want rock compare a system kernel to a full operating system.

Wine

no support for uwp games

linux is just a kernel and not an operating system. it's better than NT tho!

uwu games?

Can I interject for a moment. Windows is non-free whereas GNU/Linux is Free (Free as in Freedom).

Attached: rms.jpg (2956x1971, 3.69M)

windows is always breaking and/or asking you questions / yelling at you about something. It's doing so much extra shit all the time in the background; that's why your computer sucks.
Install a nice clean linux distro and your computer will make much more sense. it does what it's supposed to do. it won't fuck up, it's not programmed to fuck up.
it only does what you want. if you want to know how to do something and you don't know, just google it. it's usually as simple as literally copying and pasting bits of text into an app they call "terminal." if you can copy and paste you can make your computer do whatever you want.

Windows is literally only good if it's all you've used or if you identify as a gamer.

Attached: linuxpenguin.png (420x366, 111K)

I'll give you three: it's stable, customizable and runs faster. On top of that, it's free software.

YES YES YES!!! BASED

Attached: aaaaNON.gif (500x281, 1.44M)

this is what i meant to say

windows is stable and customizable aswell

More seamless development and server stack.
Otherwise it isn't.

Free software.

you think that, baby

>stable
0.7 out of 1 to break when updating.
>customizable
changes wallpaper and menu colors.

WOW It's amazing!!
>only $99.99
WHOOOOO!!!!
FERRARI!!!

I'm a Winjeet as well but
>>>UWP games
Don't fucking kid yourself, no one plays UWP games.

I do
Forza horizon 3 and Forza 7
Future Xbox games will properly continue to be UWP (sans MCC apparently)

>not only does he use the MS Store for games and PAYS for them, he plays fucking driving games

Attached: maxgun.png (357x420, 186K)

I tried to play Forza because of the hype, but didn't really like it. The new Halos are shit, I'd rather play Doom, and I'm not a big fan of Gears of War. Really sad that they bought Doublefine tho, hope that Psychonauts 2 will be fine, any third game will probably be shitty given Microsoft history of buying studios. material anyways.

no bulli
I’m just being a good goy, my windows license is even legitimate if you can believe that

Attached: image.jpg (375x360, 107K)

>he uses that trash SoL anime for reaction images
>he quotes the dumbfuck red girl
>he PAID for his Windows license instead of activating it through the command line
Is there hope for animeposters?

Attached: maxtrash.png (531x408, 201K)

It totally is, retarded gabbi.

i installed linux and it's barely working piece of trash
it's nice to rice though

Actually I didn’t pay for it, it’s Windows 10 education that I got from onthehub
Either way it’s legit and I’m slightly proud of it

>>>Education
I repeat myself, is there ANY hope at all for animeposters?

max payne is anime

Attached: 64323634634.png (268x270, 111K)

Lower memory and cpu usage from most window managers. Important for me since I'm a ramlet. On top of that developing on linux is a much more enjoyable experience.

oh god no this can't be fucking happening

Attached: maxpain.png (284x278, 86K)

Education has all the features of Windows 10 enterprise save for LTSC branch and ReFS creation
It’s higher in the stack than Pro

They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark to everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger. And then it was over.

Attached: 15651384984.jpg (314x314, 56K)

Most linux distros and programs don't have telemetry enabled by default (or even at all a lot of the time) where as with windows microsoft hides settings for turning it completely off, you have to use third-party programs and modify the registry even then updates will still reenable it.

Aw, fuck. I am eternally BTFO. Good bye.
I've been getting all my Max reaction images from cropping certain panels on YouTube videos, I really need to replay this game and make a proper reaction folder of my own

>>muh updates
is a reason.
and you can add how laggy and buggy it is, explorer.exe crashes everytime. fuck off pajeet.
stop shilling this shit nobody is buying windows

but why are you going to the trouble of requesting and getting a genuine licence even if for free when you can pirate it with much less effort?

It wasn’t really any trouble
Pick your school, sign in and have access to most of Microsoft’s product stack for free
I’m sure if you knew exactly what to do you can pirate with slightly less effort but if the licenses are there I’m taking them it’s what they are there for

Pirating takes few clicks and less than 2 minutes at most, no need to sign in, or register accounts.

ITT
>have floor opened to freetards
>they fail because they're freetards and cant actually make coherent statements
>why are we at 1% poor us

Attached: 1427851660190.jpg (960x640, 115K)