What Does Jow Forums think of pale moon...

What Does Jow Forums think of pale moon? Been using it for the last few days and seems highly customisable and easy to use. Are there privacy concerns because of the version of firefox it's based on? Is it botnet?

Attached: palemoon.png (400x400, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/guides/palemoon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not botnet just shit

It's alright but Brave performs way better and consumes less RAM

Please elaborate senpai

I use it for all my daily browsing and it works fine. Don't need another browser installed.

spyware.neocities.org/guides/palemoon.html

palemoon is garbage and is falling behind more every week.

what is it missing?

What are you trying to prove?

about 100 developers

Please tell me why its bad. You're not really helping if you dont substantiate your claims

Nothing. It's the site whose ratings I use to tell what web browsers are good, specifically the section that tells you what configuration to use to disable all spyware on Palemoon.

modern web standards are so hard to keep up with and so complicated that even microsoft has given up. palemoon is failing across the board to even come close to implement today's standards and the very small dev team has no chance whatsoever to keep up. they will be forced to fork firefox again a third time. in this way you're just using firefox with a serious time lag and extra problems.

The extreme faggotry of the main dev will cause the doom of the navigator.

Am I the only one here who gets a strange pause of latency whilst scrolling up and down a page? Believe it or not that's what prevented me from using it.

Botnet

Just looks like an outdated meme browser to me
Also I heard the main dev is an insane furfag

I use it but i get a strange stuttering and pause some times with my mouse.

Attached: 1555093710148.jpg (1200x1705, 135K)

>my feelings matter more than facts

Who are you quoting?

Where are your sources?