My condolences to anyone not experiencing the best ecosystem

My condolences to anyone not experiencing the best ecosystem.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1560x838, 417K)

>ecosystem

Attached: 1518741020582.jpg (387x437, 40K)

>My condolences to anyone not experiencing the best ecosystem.

Attached: pure soy.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Why? The poorfags don't know what they are missing, which prevents them from hating the inferior experience they have.

I can't even figure out Linux and I'd rather use it than Crapples BasedOS

google is unironically better

but """""""""""ecosystems"""""""" are for retards who can't even set up a video game console. My ecosystem is my brain, and I use microsoft, linux, android, ios, Sony televisions and amps, JBL speakers, and kobo e-readers with all of it

cuck starter pack

>google is unironically better
When they're not killing shit they've abandoned. Or forcing shit down peoples throats they don't want for years before finally getting the hint and killing their shit social network.

Fuck Apple. And fuck Google.

iPhone 6 was the last good iPhone.

>not SE
Shit taste, friend.

It's not for you anyway, I'd only recommend Linux to someone who likes to tinker around and learn more.

Mac user here.
Screw
>ecosystem
I just want a good laptop with a keyboard that is not garbage and a desktop that is not 5000usd.
I want backward compatability which Apple seems to break every 2-3 years.

it $uck$ but it'$ the be$t we've got

cringe

the only good thing in that image is Blur

I don't like Apple products for numerous reasons, but you can't deny that they make slick products with up to date tech.

The Apple tax is a tech-illiterate levy more than anything else.

donglesystem

apple stuff is great but it will always be gimped by the need for constant improvement. they will never release best possible product because they need to save some "innovation" for next year's model.

>apple keyboard

get a thinkpad t420, and put linux on it. I run Manjaro and it's awesome, the keyboard is great, the durability is there, and I have one that I got on ebay for $100, then i got a 1tb ssd for another $100 and I'd rather use this than a 2016 macbook that I have access to.

Using durability as a point for tech is so weird. Unless you work in a warzone or a kindergarden, the stuff could've been out of paper and it shouldn't matter.

Using durability as a selling point for tech is great, considering the latest ShitBook Poors have keyboards that gets fucked by crumbs. I can eat oreos and saltines over my ThinkPad keyboard and it would continue to work as expected until our sun turns into a white dwarf.

Eh, Apple has some great tech. But I don't really like their business tactics and strategies. And that shit is WAY WAY WAY overpriced.

The thing I hate about most about there products is that they encourage you to spend big money up front? Want to go on a budget? Pay 1000 US Dollars for MacBook that has 8G of Memory, and 128G of Internal Storage. You can get computers run Microsoft Windows for half, or maybe even more then that. And it isn't just their Macbook lineup, its literally everything else besides the iMac desktop lineup.

I do have an iPhone XR, which is a very premium phone. But it always seems as if Apple keeps encouraging me to keep pouring more money in, even though its not usually directly.

>keyboards that gets fucked by crumbs.
More of a flaw in design thing than durability per se.

>I can eat oreos and saltines over my ThinkPad keyboard
Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. It'd be nasty. And treating your tech carefully just seems given, whether it's some 100 bucks cumpad or a 3k bucks macbook.

>8G of Memory
More than most people will ever need on a laptop. The storage is really a joke though.

>iPhone XR, which is a very premium phone
The hardware inside is. Outside it's basically iPhone C reloaded.

>tfw iPhone SE will still get iOS 13.
>4 years of official OS updates
thank you based Apple.

the keyboard sucks though...

Google tracks everything. Apple does too but is much better at keeping 'app' developers from spying as hard, and Apple spies less as well. But honestly fuck both.

Cheap bait, like politics or religion... 0/10 for effort.

>Implying iPhone 6s + Thinkpad is not the best combo

>more than enough

Say that to anybody running a few chrome tabs lmao

Is this meme even still true? I tend to have hundred open on Safari (or FiyaFox on Windows) and never had any issues with 8GB RAM; there is no way Chrome is THAT much worse.

ironically this. the best of both worlds

>google is unironically better
Yeah...no. Throwing everything inside a browser window =/= building an ecosystem.
Getting a notification that opens iMessage whenever you get a text is way more convenient than opening a new tab in Chrome, going to hangouts.google.com and reading the text there.
Also, Google doesn't have anything like Continuity at all. Yeah, you can plug your phone directly into your computer but it's less convenient to reach under your desk, unplug the cable from the charger, plug it into your laptop, unlock the phone, open the file manager, go through the file hierarchy and drag the one or two files over to your computer than it is to just beam it directly from your phone to your computer.

>ipad sits in the back doing nothing
finally truth in marketing

Attached: smuggo.jpg (755x1200, 87K)

OR get a thinkpad t440p, put hackintosh on it, and have a all the benefits of a strong laptop with a great keyboard and macOS Apple ecosystem

I dunno dude, my redmi headphones, samsung watch and motorola phone all work pretty damn smoothly together. And fancy that, I got to choose the hardware vendors that made the product with the combination of hardware, software and price I wanted instead of being locked into a single company's limited range.

I almost fell for the applol meme. I wanted a comfy minimalist workspace, so I got the new macbook air.

lol then I did literally anything that wasn't web browsing on it, and it sounded like a jet engine, and I decided apple wasn't for me