Bro! Relax. I’m not judging you for using Linux. I just think OpenBSD is better

Bro! Relax. I’m not judging you for using Linux. I just think OpenBSD is better.

Attached: 1553388237888.jpg (608x473, 49K)

i use linux and your code to earn money

Attached: 1536964838672.gif (531x359, 100K)

Imagine being him. You wouldn't even need women I could masturbate to my own reflection.

Isn't OpenBSD developed by trannies?

No, that's FreeBSD

well I do that sometimes

Literally what is wrong with Linux?

soi

Cocked up transexual AIDS IBM Google Apple Microsoft Samsung Intel system d phone home buggy fifty million lines of bullshit.

It sacrifices speed for security, though. I can mitigate compromise by using common sense. Speed is indispensable in the production environment, however, though.

Just the opposite. Security is now king. VM breaking wasn’t even new a decade ago. Now it’s routine. Rather than waiting for a year for Intel to fix their shit, and the NDA’d OSs to patch, OpenBSD peeps are trying to solve theoretical security flaws which may not have been exploited yet.

Plus the whole system is just nicer to use. There are certain tasks where Linux or FreeBSD May be better but OpenBSD is the security king and you can’t just use common sense to get that level of security on any other mainstream OS.

Are you serious?
I don't want to google it. tell me your joking, my nas is on xigmaNAS which is built on FreeBSD.
I don't want my NAS to depend on code by incompetent trannies, with all due respect.

>ooga booga nigga nigga
yeah no

You mean nigger. Nigger. N I G G E R. Like a coon.

Don’t type “nigga,” it’s no better than typing nigger.

Cocked up noggersexual AIDS IBM Google Apple Microsoft Samsung Intel system d phone home buggy fifty million lines of niggershit.

Attached: AA472EC1-B7E3-4A78-A58E-F5BC473BD224.jpg (355x266, 27K)

Didn't read OP post? RELAX...
And enjoy the ride.

Attached: 1560585542577.jpg (438x640, 66K)

t. goyboy sipping on goylent

Attached: 141331FF-A0C1-43B5-944E-BEC8EEFF2E4F.jpg (923x1200, 280K)

(Checked)

> caring this much about who may or may not have originally written the 1s and 0s that run on your computer

Attached: woah mama.gif (191x222, 89K)

you've convinced me. what can i do on open bsd? is there a decent office suite? im assuming there's a good browser. i really only need those 2 for my work

How do you wank off to obese shit for brains parasites?

Bloated, insecure mess (in comparison with OpenBSD, in comparison with something like NT it's much better IMO).

Linus tries not to fuck up the userspace; keeps legacy code and compat layers in there. But OpenBSD does not give a shit about that, because eventually that compat code is going to become a security issue, or otherwise just become bloat in the codebase.

Attached: IMG_20190315_171357.jpg (984x344, 61K)

There are Firefox and LibreOffice ports (even OpenOffice if that's your thing).

Most well-known software with a Linux port has a *BSD port. OpenBSD can be picky though so it's best to do some more research into the software you'd like to use on whether they're compatible and if any serious issues exist.