>2019
>PC manufacturers are still miles behind Apple in trackpad quality

what went so horribly wrong

Attached: 135689-laptops-review-apple-magic-trackpad-2-review-image1-Cx2ZSUrog9.jpg (970x647, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/dp/B07KKDD8W4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2019
>iPajeet still shilling his inaccurate slow trackshit meme

Attached: 1538110635485.png (2266x1626, 561K)

Maybe patents? Besides the whole mess of OS drivers and hardware drivers. Otherwise I don't get why so many companies fail at something relatively simple. Even Google did way better on their first attempt than most.

What's more impressive, Applel didn't rest and further perfect the shit with force touch/lack of physical buttons and making them larger. It's a shame they shoot themselves in the foot and didn't include it for the iPad covers.

>innacurate
>slow
Care to elaborate?

The fact people prefer to use a mouse

>2019
>Apple still miles behind everyone in mouse functionality

Attached: IMG_20190607_210054.jpg (2976x3968, 2.08M)

you are objectively wrong

Attached: touchpad2.jpg (2000x1500, 159K)

>using mouse on a laptop
>giving up on gestures
Plebian as fuck.

no one does this

What is a scroll wheel

Except many people

This image is my cis professor personified.

Trackpads are a dead meme. Tablets with keyboards are superior to laptops for mobile use, desktops with mice are superior for the home office.

Cringe

For external trackpads, use your fucking iphone and a $3 app. It works as well as apples $150 trackpad (which admittedly is good).

You could go the android route as well but if you use your android as a trackpad itll ask for permission to your filesystem, photos, etc.

Basically android is for pajeets.

>laptop
that's what trackpoint is for

>android is for pajeets
Interesting attempt at reverse psychology, pajeet.

>using gestures

>wojack onions meme
>hating Apple because memes told you to
>spouting memes like pajeet
Dumb drone.

Gestures are great, I used to have a trackpad on the left of my keyboard and a trackball on the right

Apple does tend to use patents to keep others behind.
The only reason we don't have notched Android phones with no chin is because Apple patented basically the only way to achieve that, by bending the display cable underneath it.

It's all in the drivers. On Linux or Windows Apple's touchpads are as terrible as any other. In OSX of course they're absolutely sublime.

>Tablets with keyboards are superior to laptops for mobile use,
Sorta kinda. Tablets are superior, yes, but not with keyboards tacked on as an afterthought. Virtual keyboards are pretty great.
>desktops with mice are superior for the home office.
Flat-out wrong. A trackpad requires less desk space and doesn't force the user to move their entire hand, while also allowing the user to do absolutely everything they could do on a mouse and more.
Can't switch between virtual desktops on a mouse. Can't access the window overview with a mouse. These are all things you need to do with keyboard shortcuts otherwise.

Most keyboard manufacturers are years behind Apple's magic keyboard.

Source for patent? I want to get upset

>not knowing about keyboard shortcuts

they think they're all in on planned obsolecence but they've got NOTHING on Apple's key switches

>2019
>Apple is still decades behind PC manufacturers in keyboard quality

Attached: 1548860015073.png (721x909, 546K)

What is this iPajeet maymay I see so much in here? Does Apple really have some corporate campus in India or something?

Attached: 1548153348773.png (695x1614, 1.06M)

long story cut short, anyone you don't like or anyone who uses a product you don't like is an indian shill.
pajeet is a one-size-fits-all insult that works in literally any situation at all with zero effort put in on your part.
linux users? pajeets. android fanboys? pajeets. apple sheep? pajeets. (you are here.) literally indian? pajeet. prefer windows? you're a pajeet. etc etc etc

Attached: 1544006152504.jpg (1334x1000, 144K)

It's literally everyone I don't like is Pajeet. Apple, Intel, AMD all have pajeet memes.

how about YOU care to elaborate your shilling of fapple trackpad?

Link to the touchpad?
Or a name at least

FUCK
Why couldn't they patent the notch instead???

Because we can have actual fucking mouses you candy ass

>using a laptop with a trackpad
why are you even here

Attached: 0001-1.jpg (1100x825, 213K)

I'm actually surprised how good trackpads are on Chromebooks and decent size too. The 150 euro chromebook has a better one than the 2013 MBP I had.

Because you're an autistic retard who can't understand anything, specially that other people or other use cases might have/require different tastes or tools and none of anything has any scientific study of being objectively better for everything.
Don't bother replying, people like you are useless to be argued with.

I went to an apple store once, I saw one of those things and thought it was a tiny laptop, so I tried to open it but it wouldn't open. I stared at it for a few seconds and realized it was a wireless touchpad. I hope someone watched the security video of me.

>scroll wheel
actual boomers posting on Jow Forums, eww

has is uses but not quite as nice

not as efficient for things like scrolling and switching between desktops

amazon.de/dp/B07KKDD8W4
works like a charm, you can configure what the gestures do in windows 'advanced gesture configuration'
I got 3 finger tap middle click, 3 finger swipe left/right to go backward forward
you can configure 4 finger tap/up/left/right/down swipe too
and it feels great imo