I hate apple, buy I got AirPods for free, and those are superior

I hate apple, buy I got AirPods for free, and those are superior.

Wat do

Attached: download.jpg (624x624, 14K)

Grow out of hating some tech company?

He can't. Unless he has a tribe to identify with and be directed by he falls to the depressing realisation that he is actually incapable if independent thought and has no valid insights of his own, then comes and makes threads like this asking what to do about it, further demonstrating that he is a null entity incapable of independence and void of the ability to critique the effluent that flows at him everyday.

I need to get the fuck off this website.

I hate them too, but pods are tempting.

Not really anything, they are just paperweights if you don't have another companion Apple product. I would like to get a pair of them, just so I can charge and listen to Music and Podcasts at the same time like I could on my iPod back in the day.

based

Protip: set the double tap to play/pause

savage.

>imagine using a device which sends electromagnetic waves through your skull and brains

Attached: 1545329890525.jpg (500x500, 38K)

>superior.
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1557278993491.png (854x853, 1.02M)

thats what you think until you actually stop taking shit that people say seriously and start gaining your own experience in life, then its real easy to have your own thoughts and opinions you should try it

0.5 rupees have been deposited in your Apple® iShill™ account.

>I hate apple,
>AirPods are superior
I don't believe this at all.
No one who 'hates Apple' would ever see AirPods as superior because the appeal lies not within audio quality but within convenience. And AirPods are only convenient if you are already entrenched within the Apple ecosystem, which a person who 'hates Apple' would never be. Otherwise they'd just be normal Bluetooth headphones, and as such they're certainly not "superior."

This is a shill thread. Case closed.

>Superior
Superior to what? Because if you're not in the Apple ecosystem they're just true wireless headphones with a cool charging case, decent microphone and somewhat substandard everything else.

I would rather go to Wittenoom and take a deep breath than buy these.

Did you through that together with MS word?

Superior to what, not having anything? Because there are $10 headphones with better sound quality.

Americans are unable to see past us vs them, black vs white, due to their terrible education system and politics.

Basically, they’re NPCs.

I got pic related they are a piece of shit who stop syncing together just after one month, so only the right channel works. Chink piece of shit.

>Buying shitty chinkshit instead of decent chinkshit
What's wrong with you?

>buying chinkshit at all

I got these for 20 bucks from china. They work fine.

Attached: HTB13GZ3KMHqK1RjSZJnq6zNLpXas.jpg (1000x1555, 62K)

indeed, stop buying apple chinkshit

We got an armchair psychologist right here folks. You could've just said op is a npc instead of typing all that pseudo Freudian shit

I'm looking for a decent, cheap, wireless earphones like these, but I heard these have some pairing limitations.

I want to be able to use just one of them as mono, while the other one is charging, and once the battery runs out, switch to the other one.
And occasionally, pick both of them up and use them as stereo.
All with a fluid transition, no re-pairing or setup every time.

Is that possible with those? Do you know any other earphones that allow this?

Just use them on Android instead? They're just bluetooth headphones.

If you want to have the fancy popup when you open the case pay the $0.99 for AirBattery on the Google Play store, it works extremely well.

My AirPods have gone strong from my iPhone 7 => Note 9 => iPhone 8+ just fine.

How is the battery life after all this time? How often do you use them?

I consider falling for the wireless meme and love the earpods/airpods feel plus pairing with Apple shit but the small battery worries the fuck out of me. Wouldn't they have like half the capacity after 3-4 years?