Kz earphones

What do you think about the kz sqq earphones?.
These are the best earphones I've had

Attached: images.jpg (554x554, 32K)

I think you're a fucking shill and nobody's going to buy junk from a loser company that had to shill themselves on a degenerate gathering place for chinese cartoon enthusiasts in order to get sales lmao
must be a pretty shitty product

Have you used these earphones, at least?

Try watching some reviews, you fucking retard

>chinese cartoon enthusiasts
this isn't 2005

Does the company you are shilling for have any earphones with good sound isolation?

>posts the worst kzs

Yes

which model?

There's a whole fucking general for this shit you turbo nigger go jump off a bridge

They literally look like the plastic will leech into your blood and make you gay.

I had some and they were below average while being large and uncomfortable.

I dont want to have tinnitus sorry man

i've had kz-ate's for years and have had a pair of zs5's for just over a year.
love them.
hope they make some higher end ones for cheap

Kz s10

>in ears
>nasty design
>wire on bluetooth headphones
Why?

which ones are the best?

They are the most ear raping earphones I've had with their shitty ringing treble. I've had zs5 and zs6

I believe the ATR are the best, but they don't make them anymore as far as I can tell.

I got the ZS3 because everyone reckons they're the best, but ATR is better imo.

ZS3 is okay. They have a detachable cable, and KZ sell wireless BT cables. Haven't tried them, but all their normal cables die on me (to be fair, during exercise).

For the price, they're fantastic.

I don't know about that model, but I still have kz ates that I still like. Best $6 I've spent on chinkshit.

I prefered the zs6 to the 10s

>Kz earphones
>KZ

Attached: f9697eb5969a0b5d15b949c44d8c1510b8e40e1ff10f69b238d5afedab9a5799.png (1444x1444, 213K)

Dunno about those but my KZ ATE have fucking shit cables

Why

based and fpbp

holy shit try to be less obvious, friend.

I have the ZSA and ZSE. The ZSA sounds fucking shrill with a low-power source. Unless you're using them at your desk, or with some kind of amp - don't bother with them.
The ZSE is nowhere as detailed, and sounds boxy. the company's severely overrated, don't fall for the meme bros.
ps: don't buy VE monks, they sound like shit too despite the headfi wank

T-that happens?!

i ordered the KZ ZS10 ones, hope they are good.

>literal nobody company
>shit iem
>has to shill on 4chinnel of all places
holy shit this is fucking pathetic
eat shit and die faggot