SWEAR ON ME COMMUNIST PARTY MEMBERSHIP CARD WE DIDNT STEAL AMERICAN TECH

>SWEAR ON ME COMMUNIST PARTY MEMBERSHIP CARD WE DIDNT STEAL AMERICAN TECH

Should they be trusted?

Attached: 1558608814975.png (683x751, 149K)

Stealing american tech has been the chinese business model for the last 30 years.

i'd trust chinks over the mutts
mutts are fat
fatsos are disgusting

Yes, the honolaly Chinese wourd nevel stoop so row to take in possession other companies interrectual plopelty. Our plesident must take swift action and rift the Waawei ban immediately as unconstitutional!

Youls tlury, Amelican patliot.

how can you steal something that doesn't exist?

t. 50 center

NSA seems to fear them because of less control. Yes

B T F O

>steal
Copying isn't stealing.

Living rent free in your head, yuropoor. Do something about your inferiority complex.

What if your clone showed up on your doorstep and copied your ownership rights and then kicked you out?

>Do something about your inferiority complex.
but he isn't the one crying about chinks

That doesn't make sense.

the what
lmao

>seething about America in every thread
>not an inferiority complex
The only ones crying are CSG and chinks getting fucked by the U.S. federal government.

yes
pic related is the average chinaman in china

Attached: 1010129282818.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

more like what if a homeless guy got angry that you've got a house and set it on fire
that's basically what the us is doing right now

everyone is just hating on america because your ass pain is slowing down technological development, just admit it that china was first with the 5G equipment you fat fucks and stop ruining every single thing in the world
stop blaming everyone for your incompetence

I want my cheap chink shit, fuck you kike.

More like America is doing the world a favor by making you consider better alternatives, like Nokia, Ericsson, Samsung, NEC, etc.

Based and dietpilled

they have their own programming languages, compilers?

aside from that - what happened to Nortel?

That's a chigger

>American Imperialists suddenly concerned about stealing and foreign interference

t. trailer court prince

fuck off jew pig zionist

t. chicom

1989 Tiananmen Square massacre

Fuck off, Ivan. They do world's R&D. Chinks produce. The likes of you are only shitting everywhere.

Go squat somewhere else

Based

lol, no.

We're supposed to insult your mother, not you.

>Anglo-Saxon copyright laws have meaning in the Far East.

Attached: 1560594666.jpg (313x285, 18K)

America hasn't done R&D in decades.

Europe does the R&D.
China does the production.
America does the marketing.

You are such a fucking degenerate, Ivan. The computer from which you are shitposting, an OS on it, compilers which has been used to build a OS, interfaces, protocols, all the way down to atoms has been researched in places like MIT, Caltech, Bell labs, Xerox Park, Berkeley, etc,etc.

The very IP protocol which makes us see your shitposting has been developed by DARPA and top tier universities in US.

Literally everything with a bit of tech around you right now is due to US and its R&D capitalism fueled machine, you fucking imbecile.

Go squat somewhere else.

>Anglo-Saxon

Jesus Fucking Christ, Ivan. This is the mark of prominent retardation beyond repair or hope.

Taiwan alone does more R&D than all of Europe combined. Your cope is pathetic, yuropissant.

>muh 40 years ago

But nothing RECENT has been developed in America.
Computer chips only still advance thanks to ASML, a Dutch company.
Linux was invented in Finland.
5G is mostly developed in Europe, but also Australia and Korea I think.

In America all the smart people get hired by Apple, Facebook, Google, etc.
You might call them "tech" companies but in reality those are MARKETING companies.
America's best of the best spend their careers inventing innovative new ways of making people click on ads so they'll buy more cheap Chinese crap.

>Linux was invented in Finland.

beyond a triple facepalm

Still can't get over the fact that you lost the Cold War, Ivan? It's time to let go. Linux was a college project, basically a fork of Unix, when it still was in Finland. The real development that led to Linux as we know it was fueled by the American corporations money. 5G isn't even new tech concept-wise. Polar coding scheme adopted in the standards was developed by MIT educated Turkish professor Erdal Arıkan.

they lost not just the cold war, they have lost the evolutionary race, and they are intuitively know it and see it and *this* is a buthurt they are trying to avoid

>Lost the Cold War
Didn't the Cold War end end when the US pussied out after Cuba directed the nukes at them?

chinks literally can't innovate, everything is just a straight copy of western shit. this is true across:

>tech
>military
>consumer goods
>automobiles
etc

You are pretty salty today USA OP. Isn't it too late to patent the wheel too?

omfg, so redpilled

I thought it was when McDonald's threw open a burger stand in the red Square.

OK, Ivan, try to follow me. I know it is difficult for your phenotype but bear with me.

You, Ivan, for the virtue of being a Russian, genuinely believe (you all are believing rather than knowing degenerates) that bullshitting, cheating and bullying is the way to go, because you have never seen any better in your fucking social shithole, so you are rejecting these major social forces to the whole civilized world, about which you literally have no idea.

See, Ivan, before they could market shit to you on anal port cites which the likes of you are visiting daily, they have to develop the underlying tech. It cannot be, contrary to what you used to believe, be just pure baseless bullshitting. Platforms are running 24/7 reliable and rock-solid, so mere propaganda is not enough to support this.

I know, Ivan, it is hard to believe, but there are way smarter, exponentially smarter people from all around the globe who are studying in MIT, Stanford, Princeton, Caltech and other fine establishments. These people are already, Ivan, try to follow me, already the next level of evolution of homo sapiens, compared to you. Their ancestors never drank themselves to death, they experienced no negative social selection, they are almost different species.

So, just stop shitposting, Ivan, and go squat next to a liqueur shop, literally where you belong, and let the titans push ahead technological progress of human civilization.

> better alternatives
> overpriced shit
I was never an anti-semite until this post.

baka senpai look at this most recent invention, literally no one on this planet earth can come up with this. USA USA USA

Attached: 1560202759629.jpg (1080x1609, 411K)

America bans competition instead of getting better l o l

america bans cheats and thieves, but smart cheats.

slavs are dumb thieves. fuck off

This.

you cannot copy without stealing - you just don't know hows and whys and all the details lol

kys

you cannot copy without stealing - you just don't know hows and whys and all the details lol

kys

See I just did it. Did your post disappear?

Did you strip the value of his post?
Did you profit from his post?
Do you see how retarded you are now?

You are proving his point

How did they pussy out? Did you even read about the Cuban missile crisis?

No, I haven't. I'm just shitposting.

Despite the name, China has a capitalist economy

Can you please stop saying Ivan

My gf's ex was named that and it's triggering me

this

Buy Huawei phones, gweilo.

Attached: 1558721341061.png (707x500, 103K)

Based.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

He said copying not cut-paste retard

No and neither should the Mutts. Hardware or software from either should be treated as if it were pozzed glow shit because it is.

>not knowing what cut-paste does
megacringe

>Not knowing what cut-paste does

I always wonder, does this actually work?

For getting someone vanned? No.
For getting someone to lose a ton of social credit points and getting them on several watch lists? Yeah probably it actually does.

Webm related is your average Amerimutt in Muriland

Attached: 1530488715780.webm (800x450, 1.45M)

Piss off pinko

30 years and nobody has ever complained about it or brought it up to the WTO. even trumps WTO complaint on IP theft was recently suspended.

it works for getting the poster banned for spam heh.

based

(I'd finally) have sex

Attached: 1558993090318.gif (700x480, 60K)

fuck slavs, fuck chinks, fuck kikes, and fuck mutts most of all

grossly underrated

upvoted both

Google also spies on us.
Why isn't Google banned?

Why would one of the overlords ban themselves???

as oppose to american business model from stealing tech from france and germany since the 70s right?

Americans have been brainwashed for 70 years

It's like war rules, China doesn't have to comply with jack shit. The only way they could be held accountable is if they agreed to be held accountable, and they haven't. Coincidentally they also commit genocide on the regular.

the WTO is a neutral arbiter for trade disputes. if any country has a legitimate case with evidence, going to the WTO and winning would be justification for any retaliatory actions. the USA bypassing the WTO and accusing china of IP theft without evidence is wrong. but it's obvious the USA is ramping up the propaganda machine to drum up support for their trade dispute.

It's not trust that is the issue.
The legal system of China is the issue. You can't dispute anything in China like you can outside of China.

China has a communist legal system.
The economy is psuedo capitalist.
You need to engage in neutral jurisdiction arbitrage in China because it lacks a decent legal structure.