How secure is this? Do you recommend it? Is it better than KeePassX?

How secure is this? Do you recommend it? Is it better than KeePassX?

lockwise.firefox.com/
github.com/mozilla-lockwise

Attached: 29802027.png (200x200, 13K)

>firefox
>giving your passwords to mentally ill trannies who support antifa

sure thing, where do I sign up?

I don't see any source here for self hosting, I'll stick with bitwarden

Isn't bitwarden cloud? Is that safe?

The fascist sure seems rattled.

>The fascist sure seems rattled.
sure, advocating freedom of speech is fascism.

Attached: The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists..jpg (818x500, 74K)

Attached: drooling_neanderthal_brainlet_by_bubychub_dcwqvmf250t.jpg (379x250, 15K)

Not him but where does advocate for free speech?
Also, I don't really agree with him nor do I like Antifa, but fascists have a storied history of using free speech as a means to an end.

>Is it better than keepass
No.

>but fascists have a storied history of using free speech
maybe in the past, when there was no internet and people were gullible. Nowadays, you need to silence your opposition (prevent freedom of speech), which is what they are doing...

Useful idiots, in working with islamists, not knowing that they will be the first to be thrown of buildings...

Attached: Gays-off-rooftops.jpg (800x445, 103K)

Its 2019 and you are still posting a fake quote?

Shocking

>Is it better than KeePassX?

Possibly, but then again there already exists a perfect Password Manager with Bitwarden.

>fake quote?
what is a fake quote? I don't see an attribution in the picture?

So, just a rebranded firefox accounts thing? I already use a PBKDF instead of a password storage mechanism.

Attached: file.png (800x448, 489K)

it's end-to-end encrypted
>"and you believe them?"
it's also open source

Not him, but it may come from:
>I fascisti [in Italia] si dividono in due categorie: i fascisti propriamente detti e gli antifascisti
>Ennio Flaiano, Corriere della Sera, Sept. 3 1972

>fascists have a storied history of using free speech
>laughs in italian

>Trying to argue with braindead redditors
It's a lost fight, pal.

>online password manager better than KeepAss
>online password manager made by fucking Trannyfox devs
They can't even develop a worthwhile browser and you want to give them all your passwords? I don't think there is anyone or anything that can help you with that brain damage user.

Seeing how incompetent mozarella is, It's better not to trust your passwords on their server. Remember how they fucked up with a simple addon signing and disabling all the addons for a whole week. They will manage to fuck up with passwords for sure.

As a eco-fascist myself I am rattled by the idea of people who want me dead having my passwords.

You can use Bitwarden's servers or host your own. Everything is encrypted and open-source either way.

Just remember your passwords, geez. You need 3 or 4 good ones for personal mail/bank/paypal, everything less important can share a basic password.

most people gets rattled when you kill their add-ons or you just install shit on their browsers without user permission because some random company payed up

imagine becoming a trannie or some other random shit made up gender because that's the only chance you have to actually have sex and when you don't you just go on and annoy the fuck out of everyone around you.

I wouldn't trust mozilla with security

Why would I give my passwords to people who hate facts and science and rewrite history at any given moment for the sake of their ideology?
I'd trust a 100% technology-focused company over a politic-only one.
Mozilla is long dead and should be forgotten asap or call me when they get rid of the freaks.

>KeePassX
try keepassxc

I just use Keepass with Nextcloud.
The Firefox one only works for Firefox browser logins and doesn't support all the metadata that Keepass does.

>pozzilla
shiggy

Why didn't they shoot him before throwing him off a roof?

Perhaps they wonder why you'd shoot a man before throwing him off a roof.

>end-to-end
Giving someone else ability to unencrypt your passwords. Brilliant.

Does it even have 2FA? Cant find anything about it.

>is it better than keepass
No. As long as you can't add more security layers besides a simple login over it.

should i switch from bitwarden?

No. If something already works better, is proven and more developed, you should not switch. Wait a few years and evaluate both again.