/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

Pre mid year sale, no news edition

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

Previous thread

Attached: 1560357496309.jpg (1590x873, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32968161840.html
aliexpress.com/item//32869232621.html
aliexpress.com/item/32931501962.html
aliexpress.com/item/this/32984250702.html
retromimi.com/products/pocketgo-retro-gaming-system
aliexpress.com/item/mpow/32844979232.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best chink wireless pods

Best or the better cost-performance ones? If the latter, Redmi Airpods or QCY QS2 are the better options.

Attached: 1538036293199.jpg (1435x1916, 181K)

any good chink umbrellas for the rainy season?

Are these chink water coolers worth it or should I just buy one from a store here in the UK?

aliexpress.com/item/32968161840.html

Attached: HTB1QgY3QrvpK1RjSZPiq6zmwXXa0.jpg (800x800, 114K)

>trusting chink water seals
>in a computer

>watercooling meme
>chink pumps
No

AIOs have very little use, chances are air will be better for you.

Oh I forgot to add that I am gay, not sure if that matters.

id buy their custom loops because you can at least verify its quality and replace as needed

a AiO would have to travel unfilled, whats the point? might as well explode while in the airplane

As OP (is a faggot) has deigned not to produce a news section, as an independent citizen journalist I will take up the mantle.

• user enjoys his fresh KZ ZSNs • Taco user suffers without his KZ ZSNs but it arrives • user enjoys his CCA-C10s • user shares knowledge on identifying logistics company from tracking number • user's wrist rests between anime jugs, can you say the same of yours? • Lepin Beetle Brings Joy Despite Flaws • Singapore Post finds the shortcut to Finland • Another thread, another user gets a headphone stand; these things are getting more popular by the day • user reviews his QCY QS2s and some discussion comparing them with Airdots • user rolls the dice on 2 dollar clothes • user graduates from quadcopters to fixed wings and gets some tips • Innocent poster trusts Yanwen's tracking

Attached: 1930s-excited-man-newspaper-reporter-smoking-pipe-press-pass-in-hat-FPW2CM.jpg (1007x1390, 153K)

>no news edition
I want a new OP

and of course i fuck up one of the links (it's not so easy once the thread archives)
• Singapore Post find the shortcut to Finland

Anyone have a good chink backpack?

Fucking Based & /csg/pilled !
Checked.

RegularOP has been slacking off and he's been fired from the job.
Good news is that we are hiring.

Attached: 1541816687636.png (670x992, 857K)

we still eating good in here?

Attached: DSC02858__77070.1398863295.jpg (832x1280, 56K)

I bought a lenovo thinkpad backpack from aliexpress for 20 euros and I'm satisfied with it.

Think Redmi airdots pro will ever be a thing? Or at least a $15-$20 price drop for the Xiaomi airdots pro?

Trying to plan out some of my Xmas gifts early but the standard Redmi airdots are a little too cheap while the Xiaomi airdots pro are a little to expensive. I would go for the Xiaomi airdots if they weren't basically identical to the Redmi airdots.

I'm trying to make a foam machine for a party on a budget, what's some chink shit I can use for this

what is a foam machine? like it makes soap bubbles?

What is the best chinese airpod knock-off, and what's the cheapest?

Anbes 359

xiaomeme

pretty sure that is an engineering problem and not really a parts problem, once you figured how to reliably make many tiny bubbles clustered together adding a more powerful fan or replicating the mechanism should be easy.
bigclive took apart a kids toy that continually & automagically made bubbles, so maybe replicate it? or ask on /diy/ if anyone as ever done such a thing? or buy proper chink foam bubble making machine?

Yes and there is lots of it, like when there's a new load dumped on the partygoers you literally cannot even see eachother and you can touch girls boobs.

Thanks

can we report regular op or somethign

Chink projector recommendations?

I got the Xiaomi MiJIA Umbrella and it's good stuff.
Compact when folded but quite large when opened and worked well during lots of rain/wind.

Attached: Xiaomi MiJIA Umbrella.jpg (800x800, 309K)

>receive pic related.
>pair with desktop. works ok, up to 20ft away
>try with smartphones
>clips out at anything more than 2ft away.
>can't even put phone in pocket. Have to hold close to chest.
>tried wit 2 other phones, same poor performance.

Is this normal for these off brand Xiaomi BT earbuds or did I get chinked?

Attached: 4389567252.png (1038x744, 318K)

Is it Micro-USB or USB-C?
Does it support Bluetooth?

You should've buy the xiaomi airdots or the redmi airdots.

IS IT HAPPENING?!

Attached: 20190615_204903.jpg (1080x2163, 1.08M)

You've missed day -3

which ones are better

>one of my packages is sent by yanwen
how could this happen to me?

>tfw Yanwen does not ship here

But I'm broke wtf

You're broke because you miss your opportunities like you missed those daily 50 coins.

Why would you buy some shitty random ones when there are stuff at the same price that have gotten tons of reviews?

Alright, I'm ready to buy into the airpods meme. Here's my list of candidates so far:
ANBES 359
QCY qs1
HESTIA Air01
Xiaomi Airdots
Redmi Airdots

The last 2 are based on the suggestions in this thread, and I'm open to more recommendations. I'm looking to spend 30€ at the absolute most, but I'm curious about whether the Xiaomi Airdots Pro are worth it or not. Can anyone vouch for any of these?

For context, I don't care about sound quality that much (I usually wear 2€ chinese earbuds). As long as it's not awful, I'm more concerned with them working reliably, preferably up to a decent distance (let's say 10 metres), and having a decent battery life.

So it seems I got reverse Yanwened? I ordered a 90 cent thing and the shipping option was Yanwen, but he sent the 90 cent object with China Post Registered (!) Air Mail. Now it has arrived in the country a week later. What is going on?

Thanks man. I hope OP gets rectal cancer.

Attached: what.jpg (1080x878, 88K)

What's the difference between the QCY qs1 and the QCY qs2? ()

Anyone here cook? Would be cool to get into sous vide and this boi aliexpress.com/item//32869232621.html is going on sale soon. Think the chink shit is worth it?

>user believes in yanwen's "Arrived at destination country"
ishygddt

Hard rule: never buy anything related to food on aliexpress. You WILL get cancer.

The tracking code starts with RU and ends with CN

non pussy rule buy whatever form china

True but all this does is heats and keeps water at a certain temp while the food is vacuum sealed.

The things you buy from European stores are also made in China

Attached: ljpg.jpg (1080x246, 35K)

>daily 50 coins
WHAT
why don't you tell me this /csg/

I got a Mark Ryden laptop backpack that seems pretty good.

aliexpress.com/item/32931501962.html
(it was £32 when I got it)

It will leach turbocancer chemicals into the water and vapour and it'll be made with radiocative decomissioned steel.

NEVER BUY FOOD OR FOOD-RELATED ITEMS FROM ALIEXPRESS, FULL STOP.

What the actual fuck are coins for!?!?

qs2s have a different charging 'dock/case', the difference being: it has a lid and it has twice the capacity, 800mAh vs 380
so really the only difference is the dock, the buds themselves are the same from what I know
personally I'd never get the pros cause they look like apple airpods
the airdots are simply the best because they have no text on them and are a nice sleek matte black
also I think I prefer the type of fit that the airdots/qs1 type buds offer, the way they go into my ears secures them nicely

>radiocative
Why are people so afraid of nuclear radiation? You get radiation from the ground all the time.

when sales that include aliexpress coupons (which apply to all items, not just select few or to some treshhold you passed at same buyer) you can often buy couple of these with coins (you can collect up to 16 coins every day just by visiting the app, you can flip for more, you can grow trees which ultimatively give you even more coins or coupons)

aliexpress.com/item/this/32984250702.html
Has anyone tried one of these?
I've been thinking of getting one, I just don't know if it's worth the price

Attached: O1CN01byehRr2CkXq7TDngg__1662898512_620x.jpg (620x615, 29K)

This

I'm waiting on an rs97 myself.
I'll report back once it arrives.

Thanks for explanation, that means I need to reinstall the app right, cause there's no other way to do the coins stuff?

I have a Unic UC40
cost like $50, video quality is SD, but paired with a Roku it looks serviceable.

Only problem is that If you adjust keystoning too much, half of the screen gets blurry. I built a stand that raises it to about the middle of my screen so no problems there.

I have an Odroid Go myself which I love.
For 4 buttons + L+R (basically SNES + GBA) I want one of these:
retromimi.com/products/pocketgo-retro-gaming-system

I just hacked an old vita I had lying around and installed Retroarch on it.

Just planted my tree, it's so cute
Thanks user

Ok, so qs1 vs qs2 is basically just how long the dock holds a charge. Thanks.

How they look is the least of my concerns, honestly. I'm more interested in knowing whether they have any hard/quantifiable benefit like lasting 2x as long.

My priorities are (in order):
>They work at all
>They work up to 10m (ideally) away
>They work reliably (no random disconnections, etc)
>The battery life is good
>The sound quality is good
>They look nice

It would also be a very nice bonus if they could be worn while charging (i.e. through a usb cable).

for that price you could get a ds and a r4

Thanks. It looks discontinued on AE though. I might order the "AUN MINI Projector C80" as it has good reviews and a decent price on AE and is one of the most sold projectors.

Based.

Do chinks sell GBA cartridge screws? My business partners started doing game cartridge refurbs for our shop.

Every fucking listing I search only has Tri-wing case screws, which are too long and I'd rather not waste man hours cutting them down.

I do see GB security screws for cartridges

Attached: retard.png (1809x905, 1.76M)

Yeah, a grubby DS with boogers and cum in every crevasse.

Attached: normies.jpg (500x441, 42K)

Really not a fan of the Yanwen is bad meme boyos.

Attached: 1541977102114.jpg (604x604, 65K)

You're probably not gonna find any.

When I did refurb and restoration I just got screws from donor carts like Bratz or whatever fucking yearly sports releases.

Check Letgo/Offerup

Someone is always selling a fucking DS

Yeah, I'm not sure why you'd think picking up a used one locally would make it any less foul. It's mostly small children that used them, don't kid yourself.
I'd much rather have a new unit with fresh, crisp controls capable of emulating the same shit sans the DS games I was never going to play anyway.

>meme
ok

god I hate yanwen so much, imagine only having yanwen and DHL as your options
I tried datura before but this stuff is made of nightmares

Attached: numale bong ca.jpg (567x407, 107K)

what's a usb phone charger that won't go muslim on me

AirPods clones or not? i12 look pretty much identical and if you're an actual Applelfag there's a couple that have a clone W1 chip in there.
Xiaomi AirDots are also apparently pretty good if you're not interested in chink AirPods clones.

Need some chink iphone 8 compatible earphones.

Any recommendations? Non-rubber preferred but can compromise.

My dongle failed on me long while back. So I need one that has lightning if possible.

reposting as didnt get to reply.

I need wired if possible. Would I need to buy the official apple dongle?

I can't believe GBA cartridge screws are hard to find

They're still fucking making bootleg carts

Are the airdots really better than all others? Everyone recommends them.

I grow datura in my garden.
The flowers look nice, and it keeps the deer away.

buy a 2ds then you retard

Nobody with any self respect would be caught dead with one of those.
Want to look like you lost your handler? Get a 2DS.

Attached: 1464707105100.png (517x599, 307K)

That looks great in the pictures, did it have that delicious chinky chemical aroma when you got it?

based

Shit, thats little caprice

you can't charge any of these while using them
now I can only comment on the redmi airdots, because those are the ones I have
10m works (no walls)
no disconnects either, when I have my phone in my jeans pocket/jacket pocket, all works fine
I also have one of those bluetooth adapters from mpow
aliexpress.com/item/mpow/32844979232.html
this one to be specific and it doesn't work nearly as well in terms of connectivity (though I put it in a pocket and my phone in another pocket, that might affect it a little)

also don't expect any of these TWS earbuds to go for much more than 3 hours on a single charge (if that)
the audio quality is fine (you get a lot for what you pay for imo)
though I prefer my MPOW + kph30is/ksc75s, in terms of audio quality
when I go out I take the airdots, much more comfortable not having wires
indoors I use the MPOW w/ headphones

>Ok, so qs1 vs qs2 is basically just how long the dock holds a charge
Don't underestimate how important it is for the case to have a lid. Open case like with QS1 is going to get fucking nasty in matter of weeks.

Bullshit. I'm running a i5-3570K at 4,5 Ghz since years with a chinese AIO watercooler...

it comes full it's fully sealed. wtf you talking about newb ?

Mi band 4 just out.
How was 3 for you people ? any useful ? good ?
Might finally buy the 4...

>How was 3 for you people ? any useful ? good ?
Had mi band 3.

Had android smart watch that was 8x more expensive.

Mi band 3 is the better product by a long shot.

Only thing i missed was media controls, otherwise it ticks the following wearable boxes :

Not annoying to wear.
Not annoying to charge.
Don't have to worry about it. ( It's cheap so it's inconsequential )

Really the only things i can possibly bitch about are the lack of media controls and how easy the screen scratches.

and I just read 4 has media controls.
Sold, thanks.

thanks for the review

>you can't charge any of these while using them
do you know of any that support it?

>also don't expect any of these TWS earbuds to go for much more than 3 hours on a single charge (if that)
that's fine

so far the redmi/xiaomi are winning since everyone likes them, but the ANBES looks really cool too

I can just clean it out

Jack Ma why are you showing me this shit?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-16 10-50-48.png (330x476, 98K)

I can't believe they've crammed a shrunk down Vietnam into a tube to prevent butthurt

any difference between chink and global mi band 4?
the global is more expensive for some reason