Yes, I do use Rust. How could you tell?

Yes, I do use Rust. How could you tell?

Attached: D0J1RveWsAAoQP2.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

I-it's just a natural gift, my cute friend.

Attached: he cute walk.gif (300x577, 279K)

>My wife's boyfriend just gave me a #rust-lang T-shirt in exchange for 8 husband points! TOTAL WIN!

Attached: transuicide.jpg (1200x911, 86K)

Seething

dilate

I hate the syntax of that language so much. Why can't everyone go C syntax.

too bad trannies aren't successful at anything, they could at least get suicide right.

>Why can't everyone go C syntax.
Too hard for zoomers.

>Why can't everyone go C syntax.
Because it's not the 1990s anymore.

>t. zoom-zoom

>How could you tell?
You look extremely stupid.

Why ever leave C in the first place? It's the peak of performance. Everything is built in it, it's ported to everything. It's as close as you can get and as close as you need to be to ASM. The syntax is perfect, the implementation is clear and easy to read.

t. Richard Rich Richardson the hyperlink double clicker

Attached: boomer.png (376x349, 56K)

Fuck you, Richard is my real name.

I know, that's why I used it.

cause you need to photoshop your chin to not look like a virgin

Because it's common for repressing male-to-female tranners like you to become extra Jow Forums

>Why yes, i do not know how to program, how could you tell?

Attached: image0.jpg (750x720, 115K)

If those statistics are real, it really lends credence to the idea that mentally ill trannies are sex freaks that want more attention than they can get with their lack of personality. Otherwise they would attempt suicide in a manner that actually works.

Or it just means that they face a disproportionate amount of emotional abuse and discrimination.

because it's garbage

Well considering they literally suffer from gender dysphoria (a mental illness mind you), the first theory seems more plausible

>Linux? No we use BSD

Attached: 1557111353446.png (630x745, 141K)

Considering the fucked up family dynamics of the average black family, if what you are suggesting is the reason for trannies attempting suicide then you'd see similar rates of suicide and attempted suicide in black people. Since you don't, you're wrong. Trannies are just mentally ill and seek attention any way they can.

cause you look like a faggot