Blacklisting is a real thing isnt it. I have been applying and interviewing but no job

Blacklisting is a real thing isnt it. I have been applying and interviewing but no job

I'm guessing this is the case and my last day my manager did mention to me we cant blacklist you or anything like that but I dont believe him at this point

Why did they do this to me?

Attached: Obama-Laugh.jpg (3528x2449, 1.44M)

What did you do

Blacklisting is absolutely real. There isn't exactly a central database but companies and people talk a lot to each other.

It is real, and while it's illegal its hard to prove that its happening to you. I would think, however, that you wouldn't be interviewed if you'd been blacklisted. You're probably just a loser.

I brainfarted for a moment and thought they were keeping a list on black people.

>implying we aren't

Attached: 1550823952473.jpg (359x335, 8K)

kek
But really, what is the need of a list of black people when we can see they're black?

I quit

time to entrepreneur

It's a chain email HR directors pay $199 to receive bimonthly

This is legit, don't know about the fee though
Change your operation area or start your own business

I've been BLACKEDlisted

Why do you need a list, can't you tell that they're black just by looking at them

Oy are you discriminating against blind people?

Join twitter and follow makeup and drag queen accounts.
Make dozens of commits to random projects on github just telling people to change the wording or syntax of innocuous things.
Put both your twitter and github profiles prominently on the top of your resume in the least professional way possible.
Include your preferred pronouns, go with they/them.
Wear lipstick to your next interview.

You'll be hired on the spot.

>I would think, however, that you wouldn't be interviewed if you'd been blacklisted.
Not the case

why do you care what they, the owners of the list, think?

Maybe because he needs a job

>needing a job
Capitalism did this.
Only trans positive fully automated luxury Communism can save us now.

one should consider the ramifications of ones actions before acting, and not come crying to Jow Forums (which is not a hugbox) after the fact

Yes it's real. Who knows. I got in long lasting trouble for using the "F word" in the office and the lady was so freaked out she demanded I never go into her part of the building again and it fucked up my time at that job. Some people just suck major fucking ass and need to fucking grow a pair.

so the police can quickly target and plant evidence on the rich ones.

This seems ironic but it's not at all - you would probably get hired and earn 150k easy in SV.

Now don't you tell me my actions have consequences and when I quit my job and call my boss a kike loving nigger dick sucking turbo cunt he might not react with praise when talking about me.

It was ironic, but I know someone who did it. They were a fag to begin with, but they were pretty tame. The guy started getting into drag and following drama shit with makeup channels. He updated his CV with a bunch of fluff about being fashion forward and how the tech sector could learn from it. Went from 6 months unemployed to getting a job in 4 days.

If I was blacklisted I’d figure out who did it and burn their house down while they and their family was sleeping.