AMD X590, Goodbye Intel Xeon momboard

wccftech.com/amd-x590-chipset-ryzen-3000-cpus-spotted/

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-140658.jpg (1080x1193, 468K)

n-noooo sirs

Attached: 1544667387109.png (813x1402, 324K)

but x570 are already stupid expensive. Is this one going to need a chiller for the chipset?

SIR PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND DELETE THIS

If it'd offer 12 SATA ports or even better SAS I'd consider it but otherwise fuck off with your kikery I'll stay with the lower priced boards that do literally the same as the 500$ "gAmEr" boards.

AMD is really going full Intel.

>manage to release a decent cpu
>immediately starts jacking up prices and join the greedforce of intel

N-no!! They were supposed to be the good guys

fuck intel and fuck amd, the only losers here are intel shareholders and amdrones/incelsinside who will rush to buy the latest and greatest pc gaymer gear every two weeks

Attached: 1381621913587.jpg (256x333, 28K)

ASMedia-sourced AMD B550, A520 Chipset Motherboards Arrive in 2020

Is this true? I ain't gonna wait another year, fucking jews trying to milk us.

>7nm doesn't break compatibility with older ryzens
>WOW WTF FULL INTEL

Attached: get.jpg (668x387, 57K)

>Buying that shit at MSRP
>Not waiting for it to go on sale
>Not buying the last generation at steep cuts as retailers make room for new inventory
>Not buying the last generation at steep cuts as idiots with more cash than brains sell their old shit to make way for new shit

Attached: 1446774677190.gif (500x334, 985K)

Just buy a B450/X470 that you can flash new bios on without a CPU. Problem solved.

I bet you also think Threadripper being more expensive is because they're jews right retard?

It seems they're going beyond that, they're going full on Apple, what the fuck Lisa? Stop being so jewish.

ITT retards thinking that AMD ever gave a shit about them and wouldn't jack up prices the instant they get the chance

>j-just wait for next gen bro!

>>manage to release a decent cpu
>>immediately starts jacking up prices and join the greedforce of intel
This. Now that AMD has artifically blocked all PCIe 4 support on X370/X470, the only winners are AMD shareholders who uses iPads

>Bought all my Zen+ shit when it was all on sale a year or two after it came out and saved a ton
>mfw I'll do it again with Zen 2
Zen 1 shit is going on sale for less than $100, and old RX card inventory is going for less than $200. I've seen RX 570s going for sub-$150. Sounds like a better deal than ponying up MSRP to "impress" a bunch of anonymous assholes on Jow Forums on July 7th, but I've already got mine, so it doesn't make much of a difference to me what you do.

Attached: 1558496986959.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Still infinitely better than Intel.

Yeah sure, say that again next year when they announce they're dropping AM4 with Zen3.

They will drop AM4 with the arrival of DDR5

If you want DDR5 support you need a new socket and new board. Deal with it.

>complain for years AMD has nothing to compete with premium Intel shit
>AMD finally has premium shit to compete with intel
>wtf AMD stop competing

>immediately starts jacking up prices and join the greedforce of intel
Literally every single person with a brain predicted this.
The minute Intel could no longer respond to what AMD was offering they knew they could just jack up the prices as high as they wanted.
So sad we are just going to be trading one jew for another

People don't care about competition as much as they care about not being jewed

Intel marketeers are working overtime.

Attached: 1500377406924.jpg (2083x1405, 462K)

DDR5 is not coming to the desktop next year.

But I can't wait to have:
- Expensive CPUs
- Expensive motherboards
- Expensive new RAM
- Expensive GPUs
At the fucking entry/mid-range level, because FUCK the consumer.

>not buying it full price on launch night before the reviews are even finished uploading

lol poor

Raping wallets is like saying hello at AMD.

>get told to wait for Ryzen 3XXX
>more expensive cpu with little gain besides pcie4
>way more expensive mainboards with no gain

when will amd stop producing their 2000 series so they can jew more money?

Why the fuck would you buy bleeding edge hardware in the first place at launch?
Granted I guess you sort of have to with Intel CPUs before all the mitigation patches come out.

No one needs anything more than X470.
This is purely to fund new RnD from retarded drones with too much money and to continue fucking intel in the ass with the server/workstation market.

You can't win on all fronts at once. The stagnation of pre-ryzen days had its upsides too, but would you trade?

Kys consumerist retard.

You're an idiot. AMD wants to make money, not to make you save money. They're not your friend.

Not sure who the market for these boards is.
Just get a Threadripper if you want the extra lanes.

>x570 are already stupid expensive.
Not really. Most of the boards easily fall under 350$ except for some top of the line stuff.
Pricing for Asus for example:

Prime-P
~$159
TUF Gaming -Plus
~$169
TUF Gaming -Plus Wifi
~$184
Prime Pro
~$249
ROG Strix -F Gaming
~$299
ROG Strix -E Gaming
~$329
ROG Crosshair VIII Hero
~$359
ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi
~$379
ROG Crosshair VIII Formula
~$699

>more pcie lanes
>higher price
they just daisychained a second fucking IO die behind the first "chipset" IO die, didn't they.
that would immediately increase price by somewhere around 50$, pre assembly.

>$700 for a mobo

Attached: denied_o_5487615.jpg (640x480, 186K)

It's not even about that, I just find it ridiculous that the Ryzens aren't even out and selling and they already are pricing their shit like they want to be next premium overpriced shit like Crapple or Intlel, X570 are already pricey as fuck, what? I'm going to have to pay $1k for a mobo now? seriously they're going full on jew.

psst if you are just going to get the 8 core model just get a x470 board

"Premium chipset" is such a fucking bullshit term.

this.

And even if you need 12 SATA ports in a non-server build for some silly reason, it's probably cheaper to get an add-on card.

>ROG Crosshair VIII Hero
>~$359

Wtf, at least keep it around $300 max. The worst part is that the Crosshair gate keeps stuff like the bios clear button which is way more important to the causal OCer than a fucking 14-phase VRM even an OC'd 16 core wont use

God motherboards are getting pretty bare
Used to be you could get a usable motherboard with good IO and a usable VRM for $130
Prime P for example, $159 and you don't even get an Intel NIC
It's only until you get to the Prime Pro at 250 fucking dollars do you get an Intel NIC

>bios clear button which is way more important to the causal OCer

Faggot detected. Just use a jumper or buy a button with wires for under $1.

This thread reeks of desperate damage control from AMD. Nobody wanted AMD's "premium" offer.
>Who needs pcie 4
>X570 is not for you
>Fans
>Shitting on Apu users
More to come as we get closer to 7/7

>Nobody wanted AMD's "premium" offer
Says you.

We wanted cpu and motherboard drop as customers.

>$159 for a bottom of the barrel tier x570
>$100 bucks for a mid-to-high end x470
yikes

thats probably the new threadripper chipset

Not necessarily a bad thing. I wonder if it will come in during the 16 core Ryzen 3000 launch later in August/september?

I am curious though if there's a reason for a X590 for a mainstream AM4 chip though, considering there are rumors of a X599 for Threadripper Zen2 launching by the end of the year.

>expected 499 16 cores
>300 dollar mb High end
Fuck u and you where the chosen on, you where suppose defeat sithntel, you were suppose to bring balance to the force.

>gives you new features
>gives you quality motherboards
>infinitely better power delivery
>a lot more lanes

amd you fuckhead you should have sold it at loss for us

can they not stop? they are beating a dead dog at this point and it is not funny anymore. They returned 10 years of distilled pain to Intel in just one generation.

wahhhhhhh amds 16 core is only a grand less then intels wahhhhhh

They where suppose to make quad cores the low end that dual cores are, make 6 cores the standard, give us 8 cores as midrange 16 cores on higher end.

You can install Zen 2 CPUs on older AM4 boards already you autistic shit.

THEY SHOULD GIVE ME 16 CORES FOR FREE WAAAAAAAHHHHHH JEWS

Fuck u fag 16 cores where suppose to be 599 instead we go a 12 core no. Asked for fuck 12 cores and 6 cores. No one wants failed abomination at mark up.

Everyone talking about X570 pricing here is a retard.
These are early adopter prices you mongs. When X370 came out even a piece of shit board cost over a hundred and fifty bucks and the VRMs and I/O was way worse than even entry level X570 garbage.
Hell, fuck X370, my piece of shit B350 Tomahawk was over a hundred at launch and it only has four USB 3.0/3.1 ports and four SATA and a 4+2 VRM. And a Realtek NIC of course. Fast forward a couple months after release and I picked it up for under 90, and it was soon going for under 80. Give me a fucking break. It's the early adopter tax, it's not new.
Not to mention that X570 is already a premium line with built in features you don't fucking need like FORTY PCI-EXPRESS LANES, so of course it would carry a premium at launch.
And, oh yeah, the 3000 series is still compatible with all of your old boards.

With the way you are goin on about you pissed that your bar mitzvah money aint going to get you 16 cores?

>Much higher priced
Nigger the high end Asus board already costs 770$ with shitty intersil trash. Is PCie 4 so expensive?

they did that already with Ryzen 1000 and 2000 (with Threadripper for the high end). Now they only announced R7 and R9 for a reason. I suppose that they still have surplus Ryzen 2000 that they want to sell as the discount option.

entitled faggot

well, if AMD is too pricey, you can go buy the intel 16 core.

You can get a Ryzen 5 1600 for 120, a Ryzen 7 1700 for 170 and an R3 1200 for 60. There you go, there's your poorfag options. Now shut up and fuck off.

No that's X599. Those boards are shit like the Asus Maximus Extreme and Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme Waterforce

NO 16 CORES FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAHHHHHHHH JEWS

>well, if AMD is too pricey, you can go buy the intel 16 core.

Attached: 1506977173618.jpg (882x758, 324K)

It's not the chipset that's expensive.
It's the higher grade pcb materials and electrical components (vrms and redrivers) necessary for pcie gen 4 and high speed ddr4 that drive up overall board cost.

Intel doesn't have pcie gen 4 or high speed ddr4.

New AMD motherboards may appear more expensive compared to new Intel motherboards because this time the AMD board is actually more advanced.

MSI z390 godlike (what a fucking stupid name) goes for 600 bucks

Intel would have dropped it last year tho

at least it has 2 killer™ gigabit lan

Attached: wtf msi.jpg (1500x1500, 404K)

Those ever-so-slightly-different LAN and USB sockets trigger my OCD

>AMDrones keep harping on Intel's yearly motherboard change
>AMDrones sweep the rug when now they have to pay 2 new expensive motherboards

Kek

>have to
except you don't

Out of everything on that image you choose "killer" to make fun of?
Fucking PS/2 ports? What is this...1999?

DUAL KILLER

KIKES LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

Ryzen 7 1700 can be bought for $150 and the ryzen 5 1600 for $100 on AliExpress

Muh latency

Amerifag spotted. Buying from Choina will net you a hefty 20% tariff in any EU country. Hence buying local is preferable, so I listed my local pricing.

>3000 series works in b450/x470 boards
you do realize you have options and you don't HAVE to buy a x570 board right? This isn't Intel (yet)

you're retarded

Attached: TEfrPb6VgCoEhyEudW42BL-1200-80.jpg (1200x693, 124K)

Ignore the obvious shills please.

>disassemble PC and remove GPU to access jumper
>don't like it? Just buy a crosshair goy hehe

I wonder how will it feel like when Sunny Cove CPUs take a big shit on all your hopes and dreams of taking the lead AMDrones

you're retarded

Attached: Capture.png (362x400, 62K)

Bought a 570 for $130, sold games for $40, lol. It's for my old build

>disassemble
>opening the case and removing the GPU, which isn't even necessary on most boards, is disassembly.
Kill yourself.
But yeah, more boards should just have the button and an error code screen, big fucking whoop if they don't though.

>implying
Sunny Cove will be an FX tier housefire that will solve the hyperthreading issue by replacing the threads with shitty Atom cores. It will be a garbage fire in gaming and only barely match Zen 2 in multithreading, and good fucking luck getting M$ to fix their scheduler for it.
Oh, and it won't even be out until 2021.
Cope harder.

CMOS jumpers are 3 pins with 2 that need to be bridged for CMOS functionality. I don't think you actually know what you're doing

INTEL 10NM SUPERSHITTER 2020

Attached: 1503848584264.jpg (1000x1000, 253K)

At only 3700 Mhz, shits on Zen2 3800x @ 4700 Mhz in single core
>Bu bu bu but house fireeeeeeeee
Seethe more shill

Not sure why I'd spend £500+ on an X590 motherboard or even high end X570 one when a £100 B450/550 motherboard does 95% of those boards.

Depends on the board. Most newer ones have a 2-pin jumper, or a 3-pin where one pin is not connected to anything and is there just so you don't lose the jumper.

Cope. Harder.

I know right. wtf. I am looking for the powerful, affordable rig. AMD fucked it up.

Attached: 1384116785181.jpg (720x720, 171K)

PS/2 ports are extremely useful since they're compatible with every OS ever going back to MS-DOS 3.0 or so. So if you ever need to boot in to an OS older then Windows 8.1 (since even Windows 7 can't use the USB 3.1 ports out of the box) you'll always have the ability to use your keyboard to interface. Its the one true universal port on the board for for ~30 years of compatibility. That and it take so little room its fucking retarded to complain about it.

>2 that need to be bridged for CMOS functionality

They stopped doing that a long time ago because retards kept losing the jumpers and then RMA'ing the "broken" boards. I have a MSI S1151 board and a Gigabyte AM3 board lying around and they both have a normally open jumper that you can short with a screwdriver.