Borderless image viewer like Honeyview that's not dead?

Borderless image viewer like Honeyview that's not dead?

wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/List_of_recommended_Windows_software#Image_viewers

this list fucking sucks it's all clunky with huge UI and no proper fullscreen mode.
Also quality interpolation is a must

Attached: Honeyview-logo.png (256x256, 30K)

XNviewMP.

>feature complete
>dead
What?
Also, it's a fucking image viewer, why do you need it in active development?

These autists don't actually do anything productive with their computers, so they use ricing, distro-hopping, and screeching whenever a piece of software hasn't been updated in two weeks as a substitute.
Then they screech like scalded banshees when an update borks their setup.
Repeat ad-nauseum.

I need a specific set of tools and options for my 2d fapping needs. Have some respect

this looks decent I'll try it, thanks
Man I miss ACDSee early version. it was GOAT

just use feh

photoqt

Does anyone know what happened to the devs?
>Honeyview will not be updated for a while except for minimum security patches due to internal reasons.
>Bandisoft, 2016
>Company that produced bandicam until 2016
>That is now developed by Bandicam Company
Did the team split leaving Bandisoft with distribution rights but no source code or something?

But honeyview is already perfect, what more do you need?

just use mpv

i think the original dev still updates it but very rarely. check their forums.

Yeah there's been some updates, but the whole situation seems like it could produce some forum drama and yet there is literally zero information available.

The fuck is Honeyview dead you subhuman trash, it updated this month

well they are korean IIRC so you know maybe the rights to the program got stuck between name holders. Or the original dude behind it doesn't want it to completely die though he can't use his code to make something new.
t. summerfag

Attached: Untitled.png (683x464, 20K)

Best part of honeyview in my 2d fapping workflow is actually bandizip.
The way the two interact with each other by redirecting from file in archive viewer to "page number" in image viewer instead of unpacking a single image or the whole archive into temporary directory is fucking brilliant.

neat but why keep it all in archives?

>using the website version
Literally kill yourself

Imagine filesystem overhead - "size on disk", fragmentation, mft reads etc

Attached: image.png (363x481, 10K)

oh damn nice collection with your file count it makes sense I guess I'm at like 20GB

there's almost nothing wrong with honeyview if you're just using it as an image viewer and nothing else. if you need more advanced crap get irfanview

nope no other features needed. I just want my software future-proof, if you like. So if I get used to using one program I don't want to suddenly change to something else once the latest version stops working and devs are no longer around
yeah yeah keep pulling shit out of your ass

i'm still running the ACDSee version 3.1. works like a charm.

Why not feh?

>neat but why keep it all in archives?
Why would you waste time unzipping archives? Keeping them in archives also cuts down on the number of files so filesystem overhead is kept to a minimum and your file system will be more resistant to fragmentation. Rather than having to seek around to find related files all the related files are kept together.

honeyview phones home, so in other words,
BOTNET

I've been using an old version of HoneyView but it cannot render JPEGs with arithmetic coding which means a lot of full color manga pages do not get rendered. Don't know if there's a similar viewer that is better. I'd preferably like a FOSS solution but I've tried a lot of them and none of them work exactly like HV

block it in yr firewall

>BOTNET
Look, ma, I said it again!

botnet (again)

Why would a Windows user care? They aren't concerned with that sort of thing.

SumatraPDF actually works surprisingly well for reading archives.

probably try mcomix or whatever new manga apps exist nowadays
there might be some scripts to turn mpv into a manga viewer
or just download latest honeyview and firewall it

Honeyview glitches out with high res images for me which can be an issue with digital rips.