Tfw it's reCAPTCHA because it makes you retry and retry and retry

>tfw it's reCAPTCHA because it makes you retry and retry and retry
discuss

Attached: 1200px-RecaptchaLogo.svg.png (1200x1200, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dessant/buster
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should I get a Jow Forums pass

>not getting the checkmark each time

Do you even let Google track you on the internet?

Everyone does, it's just that google has a blacklist of people who try not to

i wouldnt trust gookmoot with my credit card details

Pay with BTC

Meant for

No because then you would be supporting the mod's personal fiefdom in which they hold zero accountability.
Pay pajeets to fill your captcha instead.

How do we bring back Operating Renigger? Is there a way we can consistently sabotage the input on Google's new reCAPTCHA?

Attached: 8tpHP.jpg (996x887, 174K)

Operation Renigger never fucking ended faggot, if you pay attention you can see a pattern in captchas that will accept false input.

test

Attached: ssr-2019-06-15_16.51.54.webm (736x636, 560K)

fuck, just made another thread about it... I can't solve captchas on Safari. Fucking impossible and switching useragents doesn't seem to matter.

Easy to solve on Chrome though.. Weird.

Kek

someone post the jew captcha webm

I switched to Firefox and now I am getting punished with this shit everywhere. It's either getting cancer by Chrome or getting cancer by solving captchas for 10 retrials each time

Attached: 1558506228305.png (390x348, 199K)

>They didn't buy a Jow Forums pass
>They don't know how to bypass captcha without a pass on any site
LaughingWhores.JPEG

>what even is a bitcoin?

This has helped me a lot in reducing the number of captchas that I have to re-solve.

github.com/dessant/buster

Works on my machine. Using FF with blocking extensions, cookies enabled.

They limit it to 1 per day

Captchav2 (nojavascript, why are you even using anything else nigger)expects 3-4 results. Maybe feed it false positives? You are still getting ranked on accuracy, hidden, so do it every 20 which obviously it's not ideal but it's a start.

Google's self-driving cars don't drive themselves, you know.

Open up blue Jow Forums. Try to report NSFW content. reCAPTCHA won't let you report because you have fingerprinting turned off in Firefox. Fuck you gook moot and fuck you mods. NSFW wins because y'all too lazy to fucking moderate this site.

It's either that or someone writes a script to spam false reports.

You're slow tonight Google shill. Hope you're $0.15 doesn't even get deposited into your account.

What's the alternative then?

Wait, Chrome bypasses recaptcha? Did Google actually do that? It seems weird, yet makes sense as a way to get everyone to use their crap. Infest the entire internet with the most slow and annoying captcha then give a free ticket to people using your botnet.

Using a captcha that doesn't fucking fail four times in a row if you are not using Google Chrome.