Tech giant Tim Sweeney

wsj.com/articles/the-man-behind-fortnite-11560571201

>I’m single. Unmarried, no kids. So I lead a fairly simple life
>I love going off the trail and finding things that I think nobody’s ever seen before
>Is worth more than $7 billion

Attached: tims.jpg (750x562, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRGUKMKadJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe he doesn't want to turn that into $3.5 billion

minus alimony to maintain living standard

Meh materialism is for niggers. Its why I have no drive to earn money beyond the basics. Whats the actual fucking point. Let the rich have their money I just want a simple life not dealing with woman or bullshit.

if sex doesnt pull you, once you get old enough
while being self reliant then women literally become a meme.

Best way to cure that is to fuck a shit ton of hookers in less than a week at least once a year in Amsterdam. Then woman become boring. Like really fucking boring. 1000 euro should get you about 10 hookers.

Look at his face. You can tell he has aspergers.

this, after the first 6 months of my former marriage, there was close to nothing except children i wanted from her.

women ARE a meme.

>Incel games
Oh

cope. you know he's extremely lonely. love, affection, and the warmth of a woman is hardcoded into our DNA. he would probably gladly trade 99% of his money for a lifetime with a loving, caring woman.

>lifetime with a loving, caring woman
That's statistically extremely unlikely though. Especially for a diminutive nerd like Tim

yeah I'm not denying that. which is bullshit, btw. this guy is a genius. but women still value a high school jock more than him because of looks.

but the guys I was replying to were pretending like he did this on purpose. like he's "above" women or something. and that's nothing but cope.

>loving, caring ....
no such thing
plus, sadly the novelty of any woman wears off pretty fucking fast, and for big brained nibbas like him, even faster.
the butterflies make way for fatigue listening to their inane shit after the first 6 months and you start seeing through the bs and notice they have 0 substance, 0 real convictions and no value system beyond their immediate own wellfare.

stating facts.

>I’m single. Unmarried, no kids.
LOSER

you have a very narrow view of happiness. you assume everyone else wants the same things you do. this guy could have literally anything a regular person wants. if he doesn't have a wife, it's because he doesn't want one. unless you believe in some super special bond of love that happens to one in a million people. any woman would be happy to marry a billionaire, especially if it's not some 80 year old obese fuck.

>no such thing
That's not true.
You're a sad and angry person.

Based and sadpilled

I bet he faps to little kids. He looks like the type of person that faps to little kids.

I'm 33y old and I can confirm this.

>. he would probably gladly trade 99% of his money for a lifetime with a loving, caring woman.

I'm sure he would trade all his money for something that doesn't exist, but you know, the problem is that it doesn't exist.

Based and redpilled

If you had 7.5B, wouldn't you live the Michael Jackson life?

Unreal Tournament (1999) and Quake 3 (1999) are some of the best fps games made. People still play them online today. Yeah UT2k4 was good but like they say you can't top a classic. NOLF is also good. But it won't get remade anytime soon. To many legal hoops to jump through.

What's wrong with him?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 05.04.07.png (493x477, 138K)

what a loser incel. bet he likes Asian girls

>he would probably gladly trade 99% of his money for a lifetime with a loving, caring woman
Are you retarded?
He's a billionaire.
He can have a threesome with 18-year-old prostitutes every night for the rest of his life and still have billions of dollars left.

Yeah, I'd really like kids but it's not worth the effort of dealing with women.

>start up console war-like bullshit in the PC community
>Mesa has to hack a workaround in their code just to get your shitty launcher to work
>bought out one of the most popular anti-cheat engines just to stop Steam from working with them in order to implement Linux support
>work your employees like chinks because the zoomers giving you your billions needs constant content in order to stay interested
>killed Unreal Tournament
>be a lolcow on twitter defending trickle-down economics

Impressive how you can turn into a villain worse than EA in only a few short months

I mean at this point it's impossible for him to find someone genuine. Also he's a giant dickhead so no one likes him

based

I think we should take his money, this dumb incel doesn't deserve it

>Also he's a giant dickhead so no one likes him

One of the signs of autism is not being able to read social cues. I doubt he has the slightest idea on how many people hate him for being so aggressive and hostile to consumers

It kind of is true. Female attraction is based entirely on what you have, not on who you are. If you lost all your money tomorrow, the clock has started ticking for your woman to dump your ass. Doesn't matter how much you "love" each other.
It's hard not to be sad and angry knowing that romantic love is a farce, you get over it eventually though.

This.

wonder if he's too autistic to bother with family or gay

He gave us ZZT and helped enable Gears of War. Sadly he also has been involved with the Epic store's dirty deals.

I really have conflicted feelings about him.

>that's not true
the 70% divorce rate disagrees
yes, he only has those 7bn as company
you're wrong about this doe, children are worth it. women themselves, no way. keep your assets protected

Yep woman only care about status, the same way they like showing off their purse to other woman. Woman want Chad cause it gives them a self of being entitled, as they can strut Chad as a purse to other woman. But Chad has no intention to stay the purse. Eventually, that type of woman can't come back to her prime because at 30 it's all downhill from there. She then relies on beta males, but like pic related has probably ascended that need for a family and will use her, like Elon Musk used that crazy bitch Grimes.

Attached: 1541879537549.jpg (512x512, 38K)

which is a good thing (unlike being a fucking poser) and makes you smart and eventually successful

fpbp

>dood you don't want to introduce pointless drama into your life and lose half of your belongings? everybody's doing it, what are you, stupid?

Attached: 1560294667253.jpg (220x229, 5K)

>young Asian girls

they are goddesses you fucking pleb

What would your mother say about that?

Attached: 1539333620401.jpg (749x753, 82K)

First post is best post.

he's also a huge autist

and this is precisely what make him successful

Based. He's been filthy rich since Gears of War

youtube.com/watch?v=lRGUKMKadJ8

Attached: timsweeney.png (894x625, 576K)

Meanwhile Chad Carmack has a wife and kids.
Quake engine > Unreal engine

what the fuck is with fortnite I thought it was just a game

So man behind Fortnite is incel, who would have thought