Do you leave your keyboard often to take some good time with your kot buddy?

Do you leave your keyboard often to take some good time with your kot buddy?

Attached: IMG_20190615_193440.jpg (992x744, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZxp_BmsoH4
youtu.be/iiwWkp4phmM?t=240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I use my feet for that.

I read that as knot buddy

Yes because he's a little faggot who won't stop fucking with me until he gets head scritches.

My kot is dead

Attached: 1553124854934.png (200x200, 2K)

Why yes user, my kitteh just had babes

Attached: IMG_20190609_174740-picsay.jpg (900x908, 220K)

very sorry

uwu

Yes. But most of the time she sleeps just over the keyboard.

;_;

cats are faggots and DONT CARE ABOUT YOU

FUCK YOUR DEAD CAT

Attached: 1541456334335s.jpg (225x227, 9K)

KOT ON LAP

that is all

>thumbnail
Smelly, dumb frogposting scum

find . -type f -regex '.*[0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]s\.jpg$' -ok rm {} \;

Yes. I'm cuddling him right now.

His/her soul is free of earthly suffering in God's arms. You'll see them again someday.

One of my friends asked if I could take care of a kitten for a few months. It was great, until they found someone who would take the cat.

Attached: checkem.jpg (320x272, 11K)

The circle of life

I know what it matches, but what's wrong with images that have those types of names?

>edgy frogposter
>newfaggot
Color me surprised.

Is this the toxoplasmosis general?

How did you bury it? I need to prepare because my cat is old.

time to fed the kotties.

Attached: 1339550542750.jpg (800x420, 119K)

Cute as hell but prolly dangerous, checked

not the frogposter, try again

>dangerous
I could take on every single one of those and still have energy for my onions latte after

Attached: DSCF0322.jpg (3664x2748, 845K)

Is this now?

sep 2o13

Attached: 1snapshot_11.20.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

No! I need keyboard to cuddle with my very cute kavat!

Attached: Warframe0481.png.jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

In my garden.
It's not legal here.
Earlier kot got buried in a forest.

How old? My last kot was about 14 when she died from infection spreading from teeth.
She had it for long time, but I didn't know how severe it gets.

I don't even have to because he sometimes jumps on my desk and lays down in front of my kb

Sorry for you loss user, have another babby picture

Attached: IMG_20190609_172247-picsay.jpg (704x640, 109K)

My little buddy having a nap.>

Attached: 20190610_132809.jpg (4032x3024, 1.73M)

Your house looks disgusting. Cute kittens tho

Kot a shit.

Pigs = Superior.

Attached: 20180726_175020.jpg (4032x2268, 2.71M)

They are outside bud.

>tfw had 3 kots
>after watching 2 of them die can no longer get any more pets
They just age too fast. Can't do it again

>leaving your kittens outside
why?

Kot?

Attached: photo-1537821433388-84904bca57a6.jpg (1000x664, 73K)

Comfy

Based and redpilled

What's wrong with that? It's mom cats job to take care of them (for now). And she does a fine job. Don't worry they are safe user. I promise, I check on them often.

Attached: 1557778104552.jpg (628x610, 122K)

Cats are proprietary bloat

damn i miss him so much

Attached: 1560614894421.png (539x539, 285K)

cute af

I suspect my boomer neighbors killed my cats.

I don't have a kot buddy. But it's probably for the best since the last one we got was more.. Trouble than it was worth. Only one I had that was really adorable was one of my neighbor's cats that learned how to do hello world in C.. Granted they had to hold their paws to type out each key.

same. I miss my kot ;_; he died late at night so none of the vets were open and there was no one to help him pass peacefully, so I had to stay with him while he howled in pain for over an hour. I'm a grown man and I've never cried so hard in my entire life. I remember putting tissues to my eyes because I could not stop the tears. I also ended up breaking my cabinet door in the kitchen because I was so mad and didn't know what to do. Decided I would never get more kots after that.

I still have my 1 other kot, but she's getting old and I'm afraid she will die within the next few years.

Attached: 1559801147945.jpg (1124x1024, 358K)

Based boomers. Keep pets indoors

looks like the das it mane cat

Is it some kind of nuclear humor? Just curious, because I don't get it.

feelsbadman, I swear to god if that happened to me I'd be bawling.

Attached: 1485267627863.jpg (2576x2302, 622K)

>kot

this is a cat, Ivan

Nein, das ist kot :D

This is so sad, I'm sorry user.

NO. Never.

btw, you forgot .webm

Most wholesome thread I've read in my entire life Jow Forums, thanks for making me feel human without becoming an NPC

Sometimes, but she has her own personal chair right next to mine at the computer so she's right next to me usually.

>his cat doesn't sit on his keyboard

Attached: pretoriazozzle.png (500x486, 288K)

I had a similar situation since I was taking care of a stray cat. Kept puking blood and no vets around. Haven't cried like that in years. In my opinion, it's just better to believe their in a better place now.

Patti a fatty

>his cat doesn't sit on his own keyboard
ftfy

Came here to post this
>mfw

>his

>he kept the box

i have to or he'll meow at me. he's a good boy though.

Attached: IMG_20190603_222709_274.jpg (720x1280, 79K)

My cat got attacked by a dog a few days ago and we had to amputate one leg.

Usually she just hops on my lap and chills while I work.

What happened to the dog?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 01 [720p]-00h11m44s036t.png (1280x720, 927K)

Attached: 1559720028134.jpg (501x435, 40K)

if you play with cat shit, it's your fault

Attached: 1556544470586.jpg (384x383, 37K)

My mother threw my cat into the dumpster when I cried myself to sleep when she died.

Amerilards can't comprehend the fact that WILD ANIMALS can in fact survive just fine in nature, without help from humans.

They are autists

Or of you let it lick you after it's been licking it's ass, or touch your shit with its pads after it's been digging it's shit into a hole..

based isac comfy poster

I actually haven't seen her get attacked. The vet told me it was most probably a dog. Could have been a fox maybe, but I doubt it.
When I went outside I just saw her wounded by the door.

>Amerilards can't comprehend the fact that WILD ANIMALS can in fact survive just fine in nature, without help from humans.
...yeah, and they also get violently ripped to shreds in nature, too.

America has way more fucking predators than Europe does, hence the difference in mentality when it comes to leaving cats to roam outside. Either you live in an urban nightmare where your cat is likely to get flattened by a car or stolen by Tweaker Tyrese and tortured, or you live in rural Bumfuck, Nowhere where it's liable to get eaten by a coyote in a week. Either way, the mortality rate for outside cats is significantly higher here. In Europe, I think it's only a little higher than inside cats.

>Amerilards can't comprehend the fact that WILD ANIMALS can in fact survive just fine in nature
its wierd how every american keeps their cats indoors despite america being such a spacious country
there's this cats from hell show on tv and literally every single cat problem they have is from having an indoor cat and not playing with them

see

>not lying on the floor amidst the kittens so they all jump on you

same here. still miss him, named my hostname after him

are coyotes really that bad?

I should also add that it's not uncommon for neighbors to kill your cat if they think it's being a nuisance, urban or rural. You hear about this shit happening all the fucking time. A lot of people have the mentality of "if you don't keep it indoors, it's free game for me to kill".

see:

>"if you don't keep it indoors, it's free game for me to kill"
land of the free

If I could somehow lock everyone in this post in a room and light it the fuck on fire, I would

Yes. They're fucking everywhere. Foxes, dogs, other cats (including bobcats and cougars), raccoons, birds of prey, sometimes snakes, and more will also fuck up your kot. But, in rural areas, mainly coyotes.

Yeah, pretty much. It's a very pervasive mentality. People don't hesitate to kill your animals, dog or cat, if they go on their property. Growing up in the South, you hear plenty of stories of someone's friendly old dog blubbering over to the neighbor's property and getting shot, and a lot of people will go "yep shuldn'ta gon on his pro-per-tee". People give way less of a shit when it comes to killing cats, so it's even worse for them.

Attached: CatCircleofLife.png (1339x355, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hZxp_BmsoH4
+ reference to Chernobyl TV show

-regex ".*\d{6}s.jpg"

It is called not land of free, but land of enough.

no

Same here :(

Thoughts?

youtu.be/iiwWkp4phmM?t=240

Fuck cats.

Attached: mother cat killed.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

yes

circle of life