AdoredTV

So this nigger was pretty much wrong about everything and is still making a living ?

Attached: 1556402323146.jpg (1531x902, 769K)

This is now a get thread. GET!

Fuck off

He doesn't make a living doing Youtube. His shilling is pro bono.

>people paying money for fake leaks

Attached: comment_lDej0oMBIUFYqcfwfmOHzH6AXKi9wWpm.jpg (1024x772, 203K)

SHIT GET GET.

Attached: IMG_20160807_183033.jpg (3120x4160, 1.78M)

Hey Jim.

He guessed some things. These fucking prices though.

He was right about almost everything except price.
Which could even be AND changing plans along the way considering they don't have a valid competition anymore

t. $30 tier patron

Almost everything except the price, names, clocks on those X models of his(apart from not3600 3300X)

He wasnt though. He was wrong on branding, cores, clocks, oricing, release and more.

Imagine financially supporting and defending a welfare scam artist with overinflated ego.
This is some BLACKED and wifes son shit.

Just a reminder this fraud makes over 3k every month from patreon and posts hardly one video a month.
Anyone who pays him is a low IQ retard who should be gunned down like the degenerate he is.

low end was wrong, no APUs, clocks all wrong, TDP wrong, prices wrong, names were wrong. basically the only he got right was that there would be 6, 8, 12, and 16 core models, which a 10 year old could have predicted.

Im going to subscribe to his patreon just to piss off ayymd fanbois in this board

82 GET

dubs

he gets views because we wanna hear his bawww when ryzen/navi actually cost money and aren't the miracles he's fapped himself into believing

He was right about everything. Knock every part up one tier in price, and account for binning and final clock speed changes. Fuck you guys are ignorant. The leaks were obviously real holy shit. That's how we knew pretty much exactly what the lineup would be? Kys

kys jim you scam artist

>S𝅶oymaleTV

adored is a retard and these dubs prove it.

Pathetic numerals.

more like pathetic numales lmao

Amd pays him to shill

If anything Intel does. He hurts amd with his shit.

Sure he was.

Attached: D7kOUAIU8AAglb0.png (720x463, 350K)

Because reality doesn't matter anymore. That's what. The image has replaced the object. The right realized this with Trump's accidental election. Politicians were always crooks who tried their best to hide their dirt, manipulate the truth rather than lie and so on, but they realized that, thanks to the infocalypse and a status quo with virtually no alternatives, they don't even need to bother. Ditto for all other areas of life, even something as menial as finding a savvy tech guy on YT.

Attached: when the real world is transformed into mere images, mere images become real beings.jpg (1024x576, 189K)

take your meds

nice dubs faggot

In your heart, you know I'm right. The future belongs to sitcom characters.

never trust a fucking alcoholic Scotsman

Amd was still tuning clocks when it was leaked and the clocks aren't that far off. Also AMD decided that they don't have to make them that cheap and decided to milk a bit and bumped the prices up by 1 tier.

Remember that seething tweet of his where he flat out says that he doesn't care about facts, just the fact that Intel is destroyed?

Literally an AMD employee.

No, you're just a (failed) product of a destroyed social system.
Big things are coming, big things you're not capable of understanding.
>the future belongs to sitcom characters
Things always reach an equilibrium and return to a level of normalcy. The catalyst for maintaining that equilibrium, sometimes, reaches extremes.
You're seeing a stage of collapse and interpreting it as the permanent normal. You're a perfectly cultivated fool.

True
Sad if true

Attached: All leakers and youtubers were wrong at Computex but none will admit it.jpg (1440x949, 511K)

(((YouTubers))) are shit.

Look how arrogant Steve is for instance. Gamers nexus steve

This must be an American thing that you guys simply cannot understand that prices are changed on a whim. Both prices and skews are changed on a whim, the specs are pretty damn close to real. Who the fuck would've thought there actually were a 105w 16 core chip?

>skews

Literally everything (nearly) was wrong. You couldve had random guesswork (which is likely what he did) easily be this accurate. People knew roughly what was expected. Its no great feat to proclaim x core CPU will exist. Thats fucking retarded.

>arrogant
what?

uh AMD wouldn't hire him. he's literally negative press for them. they literally told him to stfu because he was being retarded and hyping people up with garbage rumors

he's a complete and utter reject and for some reason a bunch of autists still watch him and respect his opinion

>dude I can lap on an uneven mod mat stop commenting
>I know everything I can never be wrong
>muh charity posturing
>dude no ryzen just mobo info lol
>if u say I'm wrong you just misunderstood or are wrong
>ryzen is effected too

Attached: cpu_merchant.png (1133x649, 580K)

He was right about core counts and chiplets on the desktop, but yeah these leaks are trash and he should stick to analysis from public information.
People don't even mention the worst part of these leaks: the APUs. Holy shit why did no one trash these when not even Zen + APUs are out for the desktop? We might not even see chiplet APUs on Zen 2 given that they're still going to use Vega.

Attached: 1558930744592.gif (100x100, 24K)

You can fuck right off. There has never ever been a 105w 16c/32chip. If it were so easy, why was everyone in the tech press saying too good to be true?

>mfw 3950x is 105W
We're definitely seeing 135W 5GHz Athlon anniversary editions next year

Attached: cum.jpg (1280x769, 211K)

>b-but the naming, the pricing and the release date!
Those are subject to change faggots

>>I know everything I can never be wrong
he's admitted to being wrong multiple times it just sounds like you have a personal issue with him

imagine defending GN faggots

they're saving 5GHz for zen 3, aka ryzen 4000. 7nm might be able to get there once it's matured a little because right now silicon quality is shit, but 7nm+ and EUV will easily hit 5 on the top bin at launch, and at "105w" TDP

I recognise you, muh lappingfag. IHS are so thick and he lapped so little that it the relative unevenness of the mod mat makes no difference, stop being autistic

I don't know user, maybe after TSMC pumps out 80 gorillion chiplets, I'm sure AMD will have god quality chiplets they could slap on an I/O die and then sell that shit for current 3950x prices.

>His prediction was within margin of error on the most part
>HE FAILED TO PREDICT
why do you faggots just hate yourself?

>have 8 core chiplets and room for two
>I Predict there will be a 16 core chip!

Amazing. Wrong on clock speed and everything else too. Even cache too right?

Like clock speed?

Remember when AMDoredTV and AMDrones stormed AMD Unboxed just because Based Steve called out his bullshit?

Nope. And I'm not the only one. If you think defending lapping a CPU on a soft mod mat on a probably uneven surface is logical then sounds like youve found the right channel.

Also said ryzen was effected by security issues only effecting Intel and got the ryzen reveal entirely wrong about a day or less to the event. Hes an idiot

Tim, how many times do you want to get BTFO?

That defeats the point of lapping then retard

>I'm going to beat out the process of machines and mass production with my inadequate eye ball lapping on uneven surfaces

youre retarded. Lapping is already next to pointless, removing the only acclaimed benefit by doing it on a soft not even surface makes even less sense

>assuming anyone gives a shit about where your NEETbuxs go

They probably could hit 5ghz this generation, maybe the next threadripper will do it. But there's no point binning chiplets that hard for ryzen when they can do it much easier on the next process, and have 5ghz as the big selling point of ryzen 4000, like 16 cores is the big selling point of this generation.

Want the whole point of chiplets that you don't have to bin them as much?

what was he right on?

Chiplets are amazing since you get better yields due to them being smaller and better binning due to how many your pumping out to your products. These fuckers will be everywhere on the desktop and consoles except desktop/mobile APUs.

Yep