Offer from Coinbase. Should I take it?

Hi Jow Forums, I got a job offer from Coinbase and curious on what you think. I think Crypto is pretty interesting.

Offer: 195k base, 20k signing bonus, 100k stock / year.

Thanks.

Attached: bitcoin.jpg (780x438, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-25/drop-gold-myths-naturalist-exposition-golds-manifest-superiority-bitcoin-money
coinbase.com/price/bitcoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forget stocks, they'll tank once the bitcoin-tether bubble bursts

hm, you think that's coming soon? people have been saying that for years

bullshit.

Sounds like a decent offer if it's not in an insane CoL area.

it's not bullshit, I'm a senior software engineer with 10+ years of relevant experience.

it's in sf, so pretty much as insane col as you can get.

you know how many times bitcoin has crashed already?

What kind of position?

If you are a senior software engineer with 10+ years of relevant experience you should know the market rate for your area. Nice larp.

>software engineer
So, a kode monkey?
Get off of my board. Now.

Backend / infra.

Yeah I know that this is within market rate for me, I'm more curious of what people think about working at Coinbase.

I've disliked cryptocurrencies ever since I found out how much hardware components, energy and physical space it took up and the fact that it constantly has to increase to sustain itself as well. I wouldn't go for it.

Source: zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-25/drop-gold-myths-naturalist-exposition-golds-manifest-superiority-bitcoin-money

coinbase is full of fucking shit.

Hurr durr we're holding you're money for 15 days for 'security precautions' *wink wink*

>invests my money in whatever with their banking schemes
>makes bank off the backs of goyim

Could you please elaborate why is PoW bad besides
>muh hardware, energy and physical space

Charlie Munger says bitcoin is shit, and that means something coming from him.

Coinbase might look bad to billionaire boomers but 200k is 200k.

Where are you based and where will you be working? Isnt coinbase some eastern european company? I would be very careful

Well you dumb fuck if you had read the link clearly labelled source that goes more in depth you could educate yourself without demanding to be spoonfed.

>10 years working experience in the industry
>interested in the opinion of autistic neet distro hoppers and zoomer pc gamers

> zerohedge
> source

people cannot be this much retarded

but bitcoin runs on green energy
and if whole thing catches up
we could expect miners to fund research for cheaper energy which could benefit all

Sooner than later that’s for sure, it’s only just regaining equivalent value to Q2 2018. It’s already cushioned 2 major blows to its bubble, is it that far of a fetch that a 3rd will do it in?

Apparently they can “be this much retarded”, take a look at you.

I don't understand, zerohedge is a news aggregator as well as a site that publishes it's own articles. If you were bright enough to have simply clicked on the link you would see the article was authored by someone from a different site.

But nah you jumped to a conclusion and posted without even noticing the source, then got BTFO so you had to attack the language instead of the argument because you can't handle losing an argument on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

Attached: 1557912840697m.jpg (910x1024, 77K)

>Hi Jow Forums ... should I take 300 grand?

Attached: 15257345736865.gif (290x360, 3.54M)

Attached: pp,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg (220x200, 8K)

If you take the job send me info on the coins they're going to add before the public knows.

m8 ur fucking retarded bitcoin miners secure the blockchain which is what gives bitcoin it's "base" value. the hardware, energy and physical space isn't just there to produce figments of your imagination in your schizophrenic mind. your article is fucked cunt

Buffett and Munger have always said that they don't understand technology and that's why they've pretty much always stayed out of tech stocks. It's also why it was such big news when they invested in AAPL. They're fluent in reading 10-Ks but for understanding of the potential of blockchain in the business landscape I'd look elsewhere (not that I don't think BTC at this point is overwhelmingly a speculative asset).

>BTC at this point is overwhelmingly a speculative asset
so is housing. so is gold. so are stocks.
at this point you might as well just throw money at everything you can, crypto included, and hope it doesn't all come down at once.

More times than the USD

It's 200k plus a one time 20k. The 100k stock aint worth shit

no-coiner cope

9 times with the current one
and guess what its already starting to pick up steam again
coinbase.com/price/bitcoin

the amd cards will get fucking over priced again

Stay poor faggot