Unlocking a stolen phone

How do i unlock a phone that was stolen? I bought it of a guy from ebay and apparently its stolen. I have no interest in giving it back to the original owner, since i payed money for it. I tried hard resetting it but it says that i have to log in with a google account that was previously used on this phone. Help is much appreciated.

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-J5-Master-Reset.jpg (700x429, 22K)

give it back jamal

Give it back jamal.

too late to pawn deshawn

fuck off tyrone

Send it to the police. They'll do it for free. :^)

Give it back, Jamal.

idiot lmao

Get your money back. He scammed you

Guys please help

The thing is, its easy af to get past the google lock and you would know that after using google for 2 minutes if you werent a dumb nigger. But even if you get past that it will probably be iemi blacklisted so good luck with that you fucking poorfag monkey brain faggot :^)

Give it a spin in your microwave for 40 seconds. I'm not kidding. The microwaves pull the data reset pins on the mainboard to high, and effectively bypassing that ownership check you're stuck with.

I don't know what's worst, stealing of paying for stolen goods.

can confirm, a nignog in my high school used to steal phones from rich kids and that's how he unlocked them before selling them

Older phones were easier to wipe than now.
Good times.

>I bought it of a guy from ebay and apparently its stolen.
You're either lying or an idiot.
If the fact that the phone was stolen was not listed in the offer, ebay will almost certainly side with you and allow you to get your money back.
They'll probably even ban the guy who sold it and maybe go as far as to contact the authorities.

Not black by the way

give it back jamal

>If the fact that the phone was stolen was not listed in the offer
Actually, scratch that, selling stolen goods is against ebay's terms of service anyways.

jamal YAMERO

give it back jamal

You knowingly bought a stolen phone?
Ctrl + F
>jamal 4/6

It was stolen of a jew

Then who was on the phone?

Jamal just give it back

this

Find the original owner and give it back to him, Jason Brown.

Nice try, Jamal.

Resell it to some other autist you dump ducking nigger

Get a job you nigger fuck and stop stealing from honest people. Give it back

If it was stolen in your continent, forget about it, it's impossible. Resell to another idiot like yourself or go to another continent and sell it, it will work there.

>I bought it
Sure thing, Tyrone

The absolute state of Jow Forums
But really though give it back to the owner

Unlock the bootloader, flash a custom ROM and Bob's your Aunty's live in lover. Enjoy your stolen, 5 years out of date, shit tier phone.

Return the phone deshawn

Step 1: stop being a nigger
Step 2: ask for a refund since he scammed you (yes selling stolen products is a scam and you shouldn't encourage it, see Step number 1)
Step 3: report him
Step 4: warn the original owner if you can

>I have no interest in giving it back to the original owner, since i payed money for it
Kys smelly dumb good for nothing nigger. Nobody is stupid enough to sell a phone on ebay that was clearly stolen. It's obviously you the one who stole it.
Seriously, commit suicide and you'll improve this society.

unironically this.

Put it in the microwave for 1 minute it will flash the security memory

>its stolen. I have no interest in giving it back to the original owner
I hope you don't actually have brown hands, that would be awkward after all these "give it back jamal" instructions you received.

Unlock the bootloader first and put a custom ROM.

>it will probably be iemi blacklisted
Probably not, it's a shitty boost mobile phone that no one cares about. Either way, give it back Devuan

>giving legitimate advice

/thread
do this OP, guaranteed to wipe the data

nice job helping the nigger
i hope he steals your phone next

give it back, Latrell

this

make a claim on ebay saying it was stole, tyrone

fuck you, why did you tell him

>Dumb idiot nazi
Good one Jamal.

Get yourself JTAG programmer, and flash NAND with it.

Jamal, be a good nigger and give it back

>spoonfeeding the phone thief

Give it back Dharquintium.

keep it, devuan

Racism belongs to Jow Forums.
Please read the rules.

nigger

Attached: 1555367558259.png (1000x1000, 124K)