Hey guys. What the hell is going on with my computer. Yesterday it crashed twice. And today it’s now doing this...

Hey guys. What the hell is going on with my computer. Yesterday it crashed twice. And today it’s now doing this. And then continues to run fine.
Please help. Nothings over heating. It’s all on 32 Celsius.

Attached: F7B0997F-D80E-4272-94E5-65E08B8ED7E3.jpg (2280x2315, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.tomshardware.com/threads/baking-your-graphics-card-in-the-oven.794207/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Congrat, your gpu is busted.

your gpu is fucked, try onboard graphic card if it's a desktop to verify.

If you're lucky it's only the cable or the monitor but in most cases it's the gpu failing.

broken graphics card maybe

Probably the gpu, but it might also be caused by a shitty driver

Install Linux

GPU is dead, try an oven.
Yes, seriously, I revived mine that way.

it says virus.

Attached: ontray[1].jpg (1600x1200, 332K)

Probably one of the ram chips on the graphics card. Reflowing the card like suggests may or may not help. If not it's new gpu time.

It’s a GTX 950. Got it 2 years ago. Anything else that could not be the GPU?

Press F for your GPU

F

No, I think it's fairly conclusively a gpu/gpu memory issue. If it's that new, maybe you have warranty?

your GPU will soon rest in pepsi.

I have 550w of power. Could it be that I’m going above that usage?

No, gpu is dying, bake it or get a reflow workstation.

If that were the case, you'd expect more general failures/crashes. Anyhow, you're just at the desktop in this photo, which is a fairly low power-user scenario.

No, you're probably pulling less than 100w unless actively doing something like playing vidya.

I baked my old HD4870 like a year ago, it would show the same shitty colors and random characters at boot, working great so far.

forums.tomshardware.com/threads/baking-your-graphics-card-in-the-oven.794207/

Attached: bread_making.png (1161x868, 2.04M)

Gpu was so bit I put it sideways like you see in this picture, used an electric oven.

Attached: rig.png (747x520, 39K)

Wiped the GPU forced new drivers. Restarted and lowered fan speed with MSI. GPU is at 32 c and no more problems. Idk what it was but it stopped now. I’m guessing maybe it was wattage. Because it’s at 30% fan speed now, and it was at 100%.

But thanks for the help guys. I’m not quite sure what the fuck was going on with my GPU. But all seems good now. Shit was so weird. At first I thought my pc was crashing cause of the HDD. Now I think it’s just my power supply. I’m gonna get a new one soon. Just 700 watts and have everything running normal. Cause this was super weird.
But my pc was running super slow this past week too. I’m assuming cause of that. But thank you guys. This is why I love Jow Forums the most of lo boards. Y’all are really too kind compared to the rest of Jow Forums. Reminds me back in the good ol’days like ‘09

It says
VIRUS FREE upgrade

That checkerboard pattern usually means one of the VRAM chips is either broken or has stopped making contact with the board.

o a novideo card user, what a cuck. serves you right. if the thing lasted long enough without breaking you'd just get gimped performance in driver updates.