Where do y'all get laptop stickers

where do y'all get laptop stickers

I used to get mine off of redbubble but they're too expensive

Attached: lstick.jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

Hackathons

Redbubble quality is shit. I used to like Unix stickers but they only sell premade packs now.

Conferences and stuff. Going to FOSDEM in Brussels will net you a lot of free stickers

Anime stickers -> redbubble. The gnu was from linux fest. Redbubble stickers are high quality and can be removed/reapplied many times (at least the sticker quality itself is good, the designs may not be). There is also not much residue left when you take them off

I dont go outside guys, I live in the basement and need an internet solution

Will patch dynamics ever come back?

I like the Yazawa one.

You can buy stickers from the fsf online too

Go outside, there's surely something like this on near you once a year. Once a year isn't going to kill you

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-184103.jpg (1460x1080, 467K)

I live in a fucking shithole, i doubt we had more than 3 conferrences in the country alone

beside that i dont even live in a big city.

eBay

Redbubble has those 3 mile thick white borders

I usually just cut em off

Stickers are supposed to be souvenirs from events you've been to, stuff you've experienced, etc.
Only losers buy them off the internet.
If you have trouble leaving the house, what are the stickers even for, and if they're not facing you when you open the laptop lid, who are they meant for?

If i like gnu/linux i will get sticker of gnu/linux

dont get me wrong i want to go to conferences i would love to do that

but 1 - theres no conferences i can go to here
2 - i dont have the money to travel somewhere to USA or something

people put stickers on their laptops to personalize them, not as souvenirs

okay, sometimes as souvenirs

Nowhere because I'm not a soulless bugman cuck who is compelled to paste corporate logos and memes on my personal items to signal that my personality and self-esteem are totally reliant on my interests in esoteric subjects and affiliated groups.

Attached: il_794xN.1795050333_a3w7.jpg (794x794, 109K)

Gonna commision more art to slap on my laptop.

Attached: IMG_20190108_114255~01.jpg (3796x2911, 1.43M)

is that supposed to be vigne? i don't get it

*tips fedora*

>mesos

yes it is.I had a saw the pic of the skeleton doing it and I thought vigne would look cute doing it and I made a request on drawthread and bam,made it a sticker.

>that germaniums sticker
ugh...

Attached: 1509769265006.png (284x370, 221K)

Attached: sss,small,wide_portrait,750x1000.jpg (750x1000, 214K)

Attached: 1556781710877.jpg (675x900, 91K)

I had a (paper) notebook like this when I had a job building computers.

Scissors are cheap.

ebay. look for stickerbomb kits, you can get an envelope of SUPREME stickers from the actual company for $5 and a SASE.

I'm going to get a 1'x1' piece of holographic vinyl wrap for the lid of my thinkpad from ebay, so it will look gaudy as fuck.